Mar 21 - Fox News Anchor Walks Off Set Over Barack Obama 'Bashing' (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Feel Barack Was Being Bashed?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
youngmarlow 
space
space
$651 | Props total: 58 58
I really dont like white women cause they are so funny style and those two reporters are typical. FYI there are not to many typical people white, black, mexican, asian we are all individuals in this bi*ch we call life act like it and stop dividing.
 03-25-2008, 09:32 AM         #102
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
cnn does the same sh*t they just lean left every channel as there own bias the only one that does both sides imo iss cnn second chanel the have shows that one goes one way the next leans the other
That not true at all :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '07        #103
RonniexRamen 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k fox news.. Any station. That has bill I'm a racist a.ss o'reilly shouldnt be even a news station its more Like a gossip station
 10 years ago '05        #104
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 jataylorlfc said:
no read again, something that celebrates white culture(other than why an entire race should be guilty 4 everything in the past, even if their ancestors had no part in it), none of those do that.

BET DONT CELEBRATES SALVERY U DUFUS. sh*t JUST SHOWS BLACK SHOWS AND MUSIC VIDEO'S. ONLY TIME THEY CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY IS DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. COLLEGE HILL AND 106 AND PARK DON'T HAVE sh*t TO DO WITH SLAVERY. NEITHER DOES BABY BOY.
 03-26-2008, 03:21 PM         #105
SKDiablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Wallace seems to be the only decent journalist on Fox News. He has a show similar to Meet the Press, so he wants to be "fair" to both sides like Tim Russert when he asks Dems/Repubs tough questions. Its nice that someone on Fox News finally made it public the way he did.
 10 years ago '04        #106
speckkial 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
Barack for president!
 10 years ago '05        #107
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
Damn I hate Fox News so much

Everyone liking Fox News or believing anything these dumb manipulative fu*ks say should be punched in the face until they come back to reality

I can't understand why a news station like this can exist in the USA. God damn there are so many ignorant people in this world, it's disgraceful

this sh*t makes me want to slap those fu*king Fox News anchors, sh*t makes me mad
 03-27-2008, 06:10 AM         #108
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
BET DONT CELEBRATES SALVERY U DUFUS. sh*t JUST SHOWS BLACK SHOWS AND MUSIC VIDEO'S. ONLY TIME THEY CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY IS DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. COLLEGE HILL AND 106 AND PARK DON'T HAVE sh*t TO DO WITH SLAVERY. NEITHER DOES BABY BOY.
where did i talk about history, im talking about the fact that white culture cant be celebrated in the west without some1 calling it racist/leaning towards wp movements/mentioning how whites are evil, was a simple point and didnt require the LISTEN 2 ME NOW!!!!!!!!!PLEASE caps.
 10 years ago '04        #109
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2553 2553
 jataylorlfc said:
where did i talk about history, im talking about the fact that white culture cant be celebrated in the west without some1 calling it racist/leaning towards wp movements/mentioning how whites are evil, was a simple point and didnt require the LISTEN 2 ME NOW!!!!!!!!!PLEASE caps.
Can you believe this racist f**k is still at it. All he does is try to get his KKK views over on these boards and see who he can recruit.
The dude is absolutely sick. Sending me private messages spewing more race hate.

A cracker is/was someone who used to 'crack' the whips on black people's backs, or someone who has staunch support of it. That is Jataylorlfc in a nutshell.

A cracker a.ss cracker.

Let's stop falling into his trap!!!

READ MY SIG...
 10 years ago '04        #110
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
fu*k off with ur racist self.
READ MY SIG
 03-27-2008, 07:43 AM         #111
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
Can you believe this racist f**k is still at it. All he does is try to get his KKK views over on these boards and see who he can recruit.
The dude is absolutely sick. Sending me private messages spewing more race hate.

A cracker is/was someone who used to 'crack' the whips on black people's backs, or someone who has staunch support of it. That is Jataylorlfc in a nutshell.

A cracker a.ss cracker.

Let's stop falling into his trap!!!

READ MY SIG...
explain how im racist.

now ill explain why you need a life.

youve sent me what, 5 private messages in a month? calling me a cracker and the like, youve given me hate 4 times

u called amy winehouse a cracker, then i told u she was jewish so u called me a cracker, i called u a zzzzzz back, get over it u sad fu*k.

any1 whose seen my posts knows im not racist and the fact u continually berate others 2 see me as a racist constitutes a strange obsession, both with me and racism

the kkk is a yank "organisation", so how could i be a part of it?

who have i tried 2 recruit? am i going in2 threads calling other people racists, then following them thread 2 thread like a puppy looking 4 attention? no.

yes i replied 2 ur messages, and because i said "i dont like black music anymore than any other type of music" (because u accused me of putting black people down while stealing their music )

u replied with "i knew it u hate black people" 2 which i replied:

"i hate black music and chinese people bi*ch", and u put 2 different quotes in ur sig, which makes it obsolete.

just get a life and some of whats in ur avatar.

u fu*king freak, leave me alone, get a life.

o and yes, i love them whips, hence my s3x dungeon.

zzzzzz a.ss zzzzzz

YES IM OUT 2 GET U ALL, hence me following cormega around and telling every1 hes racist!!!!! :rolleyes:

read mine c*nt, no1 cares about how much u lust after me, just fu*k off, and if u leave me alone i might send u a picture of my ankle 2 wank over, fu*king freak.
 03-27-2008, 07:49 AM         #112
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I DIDNT EVEN POST IN THIS THREAD YET U STILL HAD ME ON UR MIND!!

cormega74 said:
I dunno what to make of it. You have to ask a racist like Jatayorlfc to know how ignorant people REALLY perceive the cover.
are u micheka in disguise?
 10 years ago '04        #113
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
why are blacks always saying that we're racist, when they say "cracker this, cracker that" and not one white person will complain...but if a white person says "zzzzzz" or even "n*gga"...then its like we're on a fu*kin battlefield....

i just dont get it....

i know that there is racism towards blacks and hispanics...but sh*t...when theres racism towards whites, we brush it off...blacks & hispanics get all emotional like bi*ches about it....whites, we'll just keep walkin like nothin happend....

idk...

i'm just sick of every black person in america blaming race for everything......if ur gonna blame it on race, then k!ll urself so u dont have to be black anymore....

cuz its rediculous....something happens to a black person and its racist......same thing happens to a white person & nobody cares....

like wtf...

blacks are racist.
 03-27-2008, 08:15 AM         #114
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"blacks are racist"

ignorant people are racist* and theres plenty of them of every colour.
 10 years ago '08        #115
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
sooo..... How bout them knicks
 10 years ago '04        #116
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
With a name like GREATWHITES, I don't even know where to begin.
The name "Cracker" is reactionary. Was a name given to slavemasters for their trigger happy cracking of the whip on or backs.

A person like Jataylorlfc is a throwback to that era, hence his repeated use of the 'N' word (on numerous threads) and his heralding of what he clearly deems as the good points of the slave trade. His 'Golden Age' if you will.

Jataylorlfc is what black people (including myself) would term a "Cracker a.ss Cracker".

GREATWHITE... You basically just told "every black person in America" to k!ll themselves, and you question why we call you ('you' meaning your specific type of ignorant white person) CRACKER?

If you want to find a textbook definition of the term racist, then you only have to look in the mirror... that or borrow a portrait of Jataylorlfc. That guy will put Nick Cotton out of business.

Last edited by cormega74; 03-27-2008 at 08:37 AM..
 03-27-2008, 11:56 AM         #117
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
With a name like GREATWHITES, I don't even know where to begin.
The name "Cracker" is reactionary. Was a name given to slavemasters for their trigger happy cracking of the whip on or backs.

A person like Jataylorlfc is a throwback to that era, hence his repeated use of the 'N' word (on numerous threads) and his heralding of what he clearly deems as the good points of the slave trade. His 'Golden Age' if you will.

Jataylorlfc is what black people (including myself) would term a "Cracker a.ss Cracker".

GREATWHITE... You basically just told "every black person in America" to k!ll themselves, and you question why we call you ('you' meaning your specific type of ignorant white person) CRACKER?

If you want to find a textbook definition of the term racist, then you only have to look in the mirror... that or borrow a portrait of Jataylorlfc. That guy will put Nick Cotton out of business.
how am i a throwback 2 that era? im not a yank, my ancestors never owned slaves or servants, nor, i a.ssume have a heavy amount of whip usage.

"repeated use" where? how many times have u called ppl crackers?

golden age? when no1 in my bloodline benefited from the slave trade.

and your what any1 with a brain would call, a stupid little twat with no life, hence he pms me and follows me around threads, ur either a white supremacist trying 2 make blacks look bad or a complete idiot whos terrified of whites? did u get gang r*ped by some german gayboys?

a "textbook definition" do u mean a dictionary softlad?

reveal urself micheka.
 10 years ago '05        #118
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Barack Obama don't care about white people.
 03-27-2008, 01:02 PM         #119
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na he hates his mother
 03-27-2008, 01:05 PM         #120
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
its funny, because if mccain had a black grandmother, and said she was a typical black person, everyone one of yall here would be angry.
im more upset with the fact that Fox News is supposed to do some form of "investigative journalism", yet they only seem to bash every other canidate other then clinton or mccain
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy