Mar 21 - Fox News Anchor Walks Off Set Over Barack Obama 'Bashing' (video)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Feel Barack Was Being Bashed?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
This is actually waaay different.

Saying someone is a "typical" white person
does not harbor the same stereotypes that saying
someone is a "typical" black person does, of course its not offensive.

"Sometimes common sense is not all that common"

He's half-white for god sakes just stop thinking negatively for no reason...
 10 years ago '07        #62
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Just seems like anotha instance were the opposing side is fishing for negative things. Whether it be about race, religion, s3x, economics whateva. Ne thing that is not specific, is CLEARLY too broad and therefore open for interpretation,criticism or "further investigation"
 03-23-2008, 06:47 AM         #63
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurdah said:
you must be saying he is intelligent compared to other blacks

because the fool is dumb. hes an ignorant racist who ducks the issue of him being a bigot

really he should be the first president to be a.ssassinated by hanging

He's dumb? what kind of dumb? Because he never dropped out of high school, and got into University + graduated from that, how about you?
 03-23-2008, 06:50 AM         #64
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ lames complaining about bet and hispanics having their own channels.... hell white people have the majority of television... and they own bet... and probably run it.... and the same goes for hispanic television.... they have wall street, they have the govt... they have the supreme court, they have l

the reason why hispanic/african americans have their own channels is that they are MINORITIES.. they dont really talk about our history in schools, minorities have no shows on news networks.., and they dont really have alot of african american movies(except for comedies) b/c the industry wont support african americans on tv/movies w/o acting like clowns...

Caucasians also control the media...which really dictates americas feelings on just about everything...

do you see any minorities with their own talk shows on fox/cnn!?!? i didnt think so..

You watched Boondocks episode where Huey goes on a hunger strike because of BET.

That bi*ch with the 'destroy black people' in the beginning of the episode
 10 years ago '07        #65
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
i wach fox and listen to rush to see how they really feel about us
 10 years ago '04        #66
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
This country as a whole isn't very bright, that's why Faux News has such a large following

jp morgan said:
i wach fox and listen to rush to see how they really feel about us
Yep
 10 years ago '05        #67
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223

The thing about it is. . .and the thing I've been laughing at is how the media just mind-fu*ked everybody. The good thing that came out of this is Obama making that wonderful speech, but now we see how Fox News anchors are attacking once again.

Reverend Wright never said that out of his own thoughts. . .those are not his original words, he was originally directly quoting Ambassador Peck, a "typical white man". . .who was speaking on Fox News about "payback" (They didn't sh*t on him for saying that though did they? ). He used it as part of one of his sermons, which now is considered an ill decision. And the media also chopped and mixed other parts of sermons to their little Obama bashing mixtape.

If people actually searched out the original video and make their own a.ssumptions rather than jumping on the media bandwagon. This sh*t would have been checked a long time ago.

But I finally see how the media is being used as a tool for destruction and deceivement. This sh*t is pure disgusting.

Last edited by ~~S.L.I.M.~~; 03-23-2008 at 08:54 AM..
 03-23-2008, 10:21 AM         #68
Rickd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
shut the fu*k up micchecka, I know it's your same stupid redneck a.ss from stormfront.org, I know this because you're doing the same sh*t before, going in the news section and saying "Blacks are evil hisssssssssssssssss hissssssss" Look it's not our problem that some black kids are beating your a.ss in school. I have no idea why you can't just defend yourself. You can't even be a real man and say this sh*t to ANY black person in real life, so I'll simply laugh at you for being a pathetic little boy.
I couldnt have said it better

Obama Rules!
 03-23-2008, 10:35 AM         #69
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

because the fool is dumb. hes an ignorant racist who ducks the issue of him being a bigot

"compared to other blacks"....what are you really tryna say cause you are the only one coming off as a bigot. the Bush's are as racist as they come and 2 have been in the white house. as for you mentioning the "assassinated by hanging," let me just say i will pray for you....
 10 years ago '07        #70
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
wow i hate that bi*ch
 03-23-2008, 03:28 PM         #71
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fox did this sh*t on purpose for attention, cuz they losing it with every1 finding out about em, and of course the stupid sheeple fell for it making it a big deal.

fu*k YOU Rupert Murdoch!
 10 years ago '04        #72
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k fox news. And also any other news based medium that focuses more on their agendas than what's actually happening. And anyone who considers Barack a bigot needs to go jump down the steps with a rope round their neck cuz he's half white and half african. As good as it is for a dialogue about race to come about, the downside is that people come out of the woodwork to remind us that we STILL have a long way to go as far as race relations and understanding.
 10 years ago '06        #73
Nemesis35 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 0 0
Now what k!lls me is the fact that we of a certain age group, relatively let say 14-29 years of age will look at this and see that this particular quote of OBAMA's was taken out of context. "Typical White Person" now we look at the headlines on out News Web Pages because it catches our eye, and we read further and majority of us will agree that this is not what Obama meant. But also, majority of us in that age group probably around a good 80 percent of us won't VOTE when the time comes down to it to support OBAMA who's campaign to sum it up has is almost pleading for people to use Common Sense. For the most part he has been pointing out things that are very wrong with the U.S. and everyone knows this and he's PASSIONATE about making a change but Majority of the people aren't listening and those people who do listen won't vote. Then you got the rest of the world which alot them are undercover racist who will vote for anybody but him just so they won't see a Black Man in Office even if he is half white, they only see the half thats is Black and those people will Vote us in another President that doesnt know what they're doing and is just a figurehead for the scheming Republicans and will be doomed for another 8 years. So If you support OBAMA fu*k what these losers are saying they are people that dont fu*kin matter postin hate and talkin jibberish about things they cant even fathom. Just vote Obama into Office and let his actions speak louder than his words.

P.S.

Jay said it best "A Wise Man Shouldn't Argue With Fools, cuz People from A Distance Can't Tell Who is Who".

Last edited by Nemesis35; 03-23-2008 at 05:21 PM..
 03-23-2008, 05:17 PM         #74
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ lames complaining about bet and hispanics having their own channels.... hell white people have the majority of television... and they own bet... and probably run it.... and the same goes for hispanic television.... they have wall street, they have the govt... they have the supreme court, they have l

the reason why hispanic/african americans have their own channels is that they are MINORITIES.. they dont really talk about our history in schools, minorities have no shows on news networks.., and they dont really have alot of african american movies(except for comedies) b/c the industry wont support african americans on tv/movies w/o acting like clowns...

Caucasians also control the media...which really dictates americas feelings on just about everything...

do you see any minorities with their own talk shows on fox/cnn!?!? i didnt think so..
more people say jews run the media, what makes them wrong and u right?

@ talking finance, have u heard of the rothschild? a prominent jewish german banking family, supported many wars between britian and other countrys, and is a zionist.

ye, but i guess its all down 2 whites, fu*k off with ur racist self.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 03-23-2008 at 05:21 PM..
 03-23-2008, 05:29 PM         #75
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurdah said:

Hate given..
 03-23-2008, 05:38 PM         #76
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama sold himself to the devil when he joined the C.F.R. but stupid ppl that dont study on their own and listen to faux noise wouldnt know that
 10 years ago '05        #77
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 jataylorlfc said:
more people say jews run the media, what makes them wrong and u right?

@ talking finance, have u heard of the rothschild? a prominent jewish german banking family, supported many wars between britian and other countrys, and is a zionist.

ye, but i guess its all down 2 whites, fu*k off with ur racist self.
Whats the difference between a white and jew?

I consider jews white

03-23-2008, 05:57 PM         #78
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
Whats the difference between a white and jew?

I consider jews white

then u consider indians black? hispanics as asians?

some jews could look exactly the same as some whites,while some could look exactly the same as some arabs, there are genetical, clear through the facial features of some that make this clear.

i consider u 2 be an ignorant tosspot.
 10 years ago '06        #79
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
 jataylorlfc said:
no read again, something that celebrates white culture(other than why an entire race should be guilty 4 everything in the past, even if their ancestors had no part in it), none of those do that.
Even though there are no channels that specifically celebrate white culture, the "mainstream" channels don't have programming that accurately reflect the cultural/racial dynamics of this country. There aren't many shows that I can think of that have anything other ancillary(sp?) characters, that reflect the racial/cultural make up of this country. Grey's Anatomy is the exception, but not the rule. By choosing to not include other cultures/races it in a sense says either we don't exist or aren't intresting or diverse enough to warrant inclusion. So because of this exclusion, niche channels are created to cater an underserved audience. But it's not just Blacks that have a niche channel. Univision/Galavision serves a predominately Latino audience. LOGO serves the homos3xual community. Even beyond culture/race, there are niche channels for specific intrests that don't fall along "mainstream" lines. ESPN for sports, CNN for news, A&E for arts etc. By your line of thinking there should be only 1channel that caters to every segment of the viewing audience. Since that won't happen, you get nich channels. Pretty simple logic I think.

To address your other point, you can benefit from an act you didn't actively participate in. If you don't think slavery set up a situation where slave owners(white) were going to benefit & prosper from the enslavement of a people(blacks) then you lack the simple logic & intelligence to even address such a complicated issue.
 10 years ago '04        #80
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
fox and cnn are very non credible news sources for political information . They start alot of propaganda and bullsh*t and sway peoples opinions and thoughts will brainless brainwash bullsh*t ...

the only news i need to know about doesnt involve any media ... i find out as i go along my day to day and i think for myself insted of taking bullsh*t pills of information from propaganda sources .....

to me , right now as it stands in barack obama news ? hes the new upcoming president , he deserves it and has earned my respect and trust ... i could care a fu*k less about anything else regarding the topic of barack ... so news to me about him or any of that sh*t is meaninless and pointless ....

STOP TRYING TO BULLsh*t PEOPLE FOX , CNN ETC ETC ... we dont need your sh*t anymore , go fu*k yourselves and put that as a headline.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy