Mar 21 - Fox News Anchor Walks Off Set Over Barack Obama 'Bashing' (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Feel Barack Was Being Bashed?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Maroon_Tiger said:
when did obama say that his grandma is the "typical white lady/person"??!? all he said was that most americans(people of all colors/religions/etc) are responsible for the racial tension and division in america.... he is explaining that black people arent the only people in america with hidden feelings and strong emotions toward the other race(s)

people need to stop twisting his words
Homie I feel the message you're spreading but he DID say it in a radio interview where he was addressing the issue from the speech.

"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know (pause) there's a reaction in her that doesn't go away and it comes out in the wrong way"

At the end of the day, it is what it is. Real talk, what Rev Wright said is something that runs is most if not all black circles. That ole school govt conspiracy sh*t. White folks generally DO NOT LIKE THAT. When that sh*t happened, Obama knew his ghetto pass was on the line. He tried to take the high road, and ended up saying some sh*t that offended white people.

In all reality, studies show that alot of white people (typically ) DO feel that way when they see a random black man approaching them. Obama called them out on it, and now they're on the defensive. Media outlets are trying give him the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton treatment in order to damage his campaign. Hillary is pretty much done. Get ready for 8 years of the "war hero" (yea right ) John Mccain. More outsourced jobs, crashing of the economy, major monopolies, more "war on terror", etc etc etc. America is in such a sad state. We REALLY aren't looking at the REAL ISSUES.
 03-21-2008, 11:52 PM         #22
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy people hate him so much becuz he is black but use other sh*t to try to justify their "bashing"
 10 years ago '08        #23
TheYoungHustla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 itzmurdah said:
you must be saying he is intelligent compared to other blacks

because the fool is dumb. hes an ignorant racist who ducks the issue of him being a bigot

really he should be the first president to be a.ssassinated by hanging
An a.ssassination requires a.ssassins....wow you dumber than the people you just prejudged....
Get your face in the books you "ignorant racist", "dumb" "fool"

Whatever nationality you are...you're a disgrace to it for that entire statement
 03-22-2008, 12:14 AM         #24
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
its funny, because if mccain had a black grandmother, and said she was a typical black person, everyone one of yall here would be angry.
McCain has a Black niece that he won't even speak to at Family functions. I know her personally, worked with her, babysat her children, love her dearly. Personal reason to be angry? I think so. But that's beside the point. (Just thought you would like to know that about him.)

I love how the idiots in the video laughed it off as if it was a light topic and somehow cute that they upset this grown man to the point of him storming off stage. Fair and balanced my a.ss.

OBAMA '08.
 03-22-2008, 12:19 AM         #25
Moniker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like our country is scared of having a President who cares. Some of the rich racist a.ss politicians will get caught up and thrown out for making illegal money and doing nothing.
 10 years ago '05        #26
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$978 | Props total: 270 270
Obama spoke the truth, and the people couldnt handle it. Case closed.
 03-22-2008, 12:30 AM         #27
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimeblunts said:
COSIGN

:finger: OBAMA
can't believe this dumb bastard is repping my state
 03-22-2008, 12:46 AM         #28
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fox news is pro-republican. their not fair and balanced and the spin dont stop there, it starts there.
 10 years ago '05        #29
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 wiseguy said:
I seriously cant even watch fox news anymore. Its so one-sided its not even fair. Fox news reminds me of skip bayless. they want to say and do the most extreme only to draw the attention. each time i turn the channel is the same thing. i really think you just got to be ignorant to watch that channel
cnn does the same sh*t they just lean left every channel as there own bias the only one that does both sides imo iss cnn second chanel the have shows that one goes one way the next leans the other
 10 years ago '04        #30
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Foxnews and their wh0ore anchors. My god typical white people sh*t. Whats new. Move on.
 10 years ago '06        #31
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 itzmurdah said:

because the fool is dumb. hes an ignorant racist who ducks the issue of him being a bigot

shut the fu*k up, u fu*kin moron.

y does anybody even watch Fox News? everyone over this is fu*kin retarded anyway. all these 'media' motherfu*kers tryin they hardest to bring Obama down. it scares them so damn bad that hes prolly gonna be president its not even funny.
 03-22-2008, 01:31 AM         #32
leibnitz2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im speech less
what i just saw was pitiful
 03-22-2008, 05:07 AM         #33
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they look like fu*king snakes on that show, desperate, they do have a point tho in if hillary had said her grandad was a typical black man.

is obama saying all whites are racist?
 10 years ago '04        #34
orv 
space
space
$4,287 | Props total: 1652 1652
 itzmurdah said:

You're an ignorant troll.
 10 years ago '04        #35
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 ARbz1353 said:
its funny, because if mccain had a black grandmother, and said she was a typical black person, everyone one of yall here would be angry.
but that is the double standard that this continent has always been under. just like the whole argument of BET...can there ever be White entertainment celebrating italian,russian etc...
 03-22-2008, 08:15 AM         #36
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmmfao@ Hip-Hop lives in D-Block...
 03-22-2008, 08:20 AM         #37
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the more this becomes a whole race issue with Obama, I don't really see him winning any more..
 03-22-2008, 08:55 AM         #38
echu305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XoStikoX said:
Obama is too intelligent to run this dumb a.ss country.
I don't know what the public obsession for Obama is. I think it's because he is the token black guy that people think will change the world. Like he is a messiah or something, he is just as corrupt and useless as the rest of these scumbag politicians.
 10 years ago '06        #39
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 XoStikoX said:
Obama is too intelligent to run this dumb a.ss country.
:applause: Frame It.

People are too ignorant to see past their noses. Instead of praising the man for attempting to rationalize issues that NOBODY has done before, they find the only flaw they can and blow it up to epic proportions.

Now Barack Obama is a racist? I find that hard to believe, reason being that he's half white. That statement was taken out of context.

Shame on the media forming peoples opinions about the man for them. Shame on dumb a.ss people letting the media form their opinions for them.
 10 years ago '05        #40
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 itzmurdah said:

ban this stupid bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago