Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
@ THESE n*ggaS TAKING THE NET SERIOUSLY. WE HAVE A fu*kING SMOKING SECTION AND A BOOTLEGGING SECTION ON BX AND THESE DUMB fu*kS OVER HERE THINKING I'M DRY SNITCHING CAUSE THE FEDS DO HAVE THE BX ON THEIR AGENDA.

NO WONDER THIS SECTION FELL OFF.
 10 years ago '06        #42
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 slimwillie said:
how can 50 be droppin like bird sh*t and Ross be money in the bank when 50 sold triple what Ross did and has 10x more money then him? they both suck equally whn it comes to lyricals.. rick ross says he's a boss :rolleyes: of what? he ain't got no label poppin.. and if any1 thinks Ross is street as he says you're a fu*kin clown.
Comparing 50 to Ross it would seem like 50 is still doing his thing. But compare GRODT to Curtis & the boy is slippin. It's like Barry Bonds hitting 25 homers. For anyone else, that's a good year, for Bonds it a slip in production. As far as having a label poppin, G-Unit can't get anyone off of the ground except 50, & his numbers are down. That's fact not fiction. & I'm not in either of them n*ggas pockets, so I could give a fukk about how much money either has. Neither of them n*ggas are helping me, so I only follow their music careers. I don't know either of them n*ggas street resumes, so I tend to believe both of them cats can overexaggerate. Just cause Fif took some shots, doesn't mean shiit to me. I know sucka azz n*ggas that pull the trigger & take shots. It's all in the game. Again, I'm just talking about shiit that's relevant to music & their music career.
 10 years ago '04        #43
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 MELODY said:
@ THESE n*ggaS TAKING THE NET SERIOUSLY. WE HAVE A fu*kING SMOKING SECTION AND A BOOTLEGGING SECTION ON BX AND THESE DUMB fu*kS OVER HERE THINKING I'M DRY SNITCHING CAUSE THE FEDS DO HAVE THE BX ON THEIR AGENDA.

it seems to me that u get owned everytime u post something.
 10 years ago '04        #44
illsoul440 
space
space
 yumflip said:
Comparing 50 to Ross it would seem like 50 is still doing his thing. But compare GRODT to Curtis & the boy is slippin. It's like Barry Bonds hitting 25 homers. For anyone else, that's a good year, for Bonds it a slip in production. As far as having a label poppin, G-Unit can't get anyone off of the ground except 50, & his numbers are down. That's fact not fiction. & I'm not in either of them n*ggas pockets, so I could give a fukk about how much money either has. Neither of them n*ggas are helping me, so I only follow their music careers. I don't know either of them n*ggas street resumes, so I tend to believe both of them cats can overexaggerate. Just cause Fif took some shots, doesn't mean shiit to me. I know sucka azz n*ggas that pull the trigger & take shots. It's all in the game. Again, I'm just talking about shiit that's relevant to music & their music career.
yo im my honest humble opinion, 50 has never changed his style of music.

curtis is up to par with get rich or die trying, his format never changed, his fans did.
 03-21-2008, 09:19 PM         #45
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

Obviously you take the net serious if you're on a vendetta to validate what n*ggas do in the drug game f*g**t
 10 years ago '04        #46
illsoul440 
space
space
once you become as successful as 50 cent has, people turn on you.

b4 50 blew up, n*ggas used to talk about him like he was the realest rapper ever.

it wasnt till he started sh*t with joe, game and d block, that n*ggas started turnin on him.
 03-21-2008, 09:24 PM         #47
hypness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I know you tryin to set the record straight on them boys, but you giving up a lot of info. Factual or not, be eazy with that typa rumor mongering. But on different note, 50 needed this beef w/Joe to regain some of his relevance, so dude is lookin type stupid right now. This ain't to ride Joe, but real is real. Kanye erased that n*gga from the hip hop conciousness after their lil squab. I mean, 50 needed Yeeze to help drum up some support for Curtis & the n*gga had Timbo,Timberlake & Robin Thicke on his singles. Dude is droppin like piegon shiit & he know it. That's why he came back to beefin again. Watch the n*gga try Ross. That's a L waitin to happen. I'm not Ross' biggest fan, but that n*gga is money in the bank right now.
Definately needed the beef thats all he's got going for him right now, then he's gonna try the g-unit again well see how that works out....
 10 years ago '04        #48
illsoul440 
space
space
 hypness said:
Definately needed the beef thats all he's got going for him right now, then he's gonna try the g-unit again well see how that works out....
50 got to c*cky, i think thats another reason why ppl stopped fu*kn wit him.

but sh*t 30 million records sold in 5 years, who wouldnt get a lil big headed.
 10 years ago '04        #49
illsoul440 
space
space
 Big R said:
ricky rawse is a fu*ken bawse!!!!

50 out his damn mind!

then again who wouldnt talk tough when you have federal agents surrounding you at all times
if u think fbi and nypd is protectin 50 u gullable, them pigs would love nothin more than to see 50 get popped.

jus cause he roll with professional body guards who have gun liscense, and are liscened to k!ll dont mean they cops.

what cops or fed agent is like 6 5 and look like he weigh 400 lbs?

look at fif security next time they some big guerilla lookn dudes .
 10 years ago '06        #50
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 illsoul440 said:
yo im my honest humble opinion, 50 has never changed his style of music.

curtis is up to par with get rich or die trying, his format never changed, his fans did.
The n*gga deaded Ja for "singing & making songs for bi*ches", but did the exact same thing. Now I don't mind if that's your thing, but don't ride on a n*gga so heavy then turn around & duplicate that n*ggas steez. He went a lil left to try to stay with those GRODT numbers. n*gga failed to pull them numbers off, then tried to go back to his street shiit. Now n*ggas ain't buying in. So the boy is in limbo. Not "street" enough for his true fans, & not "pop" enough for his new fans that came on board before The Massacre. That's why the n*gga is beefin again. Trying to get back to where he was before he sold those GRODT numbers.
 10 years ago '04        #51
illsoul440 
space
space
 yumflip said:
The n*gga deaded Ja for "singing & making songs for bi*ches", but did the exact same thing. Now I don't mind if that's your thing, but don't ride on a n*gga so heavy then turn around & duplicate that n*ggas steez. He went a lil left to try to stay with those GRODT numbers. n*gga failed to pull them numbers off, then tried to go back to his street shiit. Now n*ggas ain't buying in. So the boy is in limbo. Not "street" enough for his true fans, & not "pop" enough for his new fans that came on board before The Massacre. That's why the n*gga is beefin again. Trying to get back to where he was before he sold those GRODT numbers.
50 been singing on hooks sinse his mixtape days, theres a difference, ja was singing that bubble gum sh*t for the women.

50 be singing on hooks, but not the way ja was.....

"what would i be with out youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Last edited by illsoul440; 03-21-2008 at 10:29 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #52
illsoul440 
space
space
ja was/is cool in my book.
 03-21-2008, 10:41 PM         #53
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 needs to juss move on and let this beef sh*t with Fat Joe go...becuz i got more respect for Fat Joe juss becuz of the sh*t he used to put out like "Flow Joe" and "John Blaze" and the songs he had when Pun was alive
 10 years ago '04        #54
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
50 be foolin on n*ggas, and that new material is sounding like the old G-Unit so they might be on a comeback
 10 years ago '06        #55
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 illsoul440 said:
witta name like rick ross, dude gotta b a duck, tryna immitate another mans lifestyle, even taken his name..

"talkn about i know the real norieaga, he owe me about a hundred favors".

all these rappers is ducks.. lyen a.ss n*ggas.
if you didnt know 50 aint the only one with that name he stole his name. from the real 50 cent
 10 years ago '04        #56
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
 illsoul440 said:

b4 50 blew up, n*ggas used to talk about him like he was the realest rapper ever.

it wasnt till he started sh*t with joe, game and d block, that n*ggas started turnin on him.
Real sh*t, any type of success brings jealousy, envy, and opinions that ruin's people's musical taste. They just like to have opinions, so they repeat the first thing some n*gga they look up to says. People will always find something to hate on. On that note, fu*k 50, fu*k Rick Ross, it's all about Jibbs
 10 years ago '04        #57
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
Trying to get back to where he was before he sold those GRODT numbers.
Nobody is selling anymore, let alone those GRODT numbers. Furthermore, that was his first major release, so that buzz will never be the same again, and that goes for pretty much any artist that sets the bar so high when they first come out. It is what it is.

you get no respect on BX let alone the drug game
wow, I have never had a sig, but this might be it
 10 years ago '07        #58
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
50 k!lled Hip Hop With These Beefs, New York Used To Put Out The Best Music Known To Man, Now You Guys Are Letting This Bafoon Divide And Conquer Crews.
New York been beefin' with each other since the beginning bro...

You gotta give it to 50 tho, his track/hitlist is impressive.
 10 years ago '07        #59
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 illsoul440 said:
50 been singing on hooks sinse his mixtape days, theres a difference, ja was singing that bubble gum sh*t for the women.

50 be singing on hooks, but not the way ja was.....

"what would i be with out youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
:applause::applause::applause:

props for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
 10 years ago '07        #60
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 illsoul440 said:

HOMMIE YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE n*gga THAT GOT BLACKLISTED.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago