50 cent warns Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2008, 07:55 PM         #21
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
WHO SAID I'M IMPRESSED? YOU STATED THE WORD "IMAGE" AS IF DEF JAM BUILT THIS n*gga.
look dummy when you take a known drug dealers name and use it as a stage name, thats an IMAGE

whether your the rapper Rick Ross or the rapper 50, rap is wrestling, its about IMAGE

the fact that you're trying to talk about street/drug sh*t on the internet exposes how lame you are because either

A) You're lying like you know sh*t that you don't and you have never hustled or been around it

B) or you have a big mouth that can get you and anybody around you in trouble one day

you choose
 10 years ago '06        #22
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 MELODY said:
THEY SPEND A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF DRUG MONEY ON PROMO.
I know you tryin to set the record straight on them boys, but you giving up a lot of info. Factual or not, be eazy with that typa rumor mongering. But on different note, 50 needed this beef w/Joe to regain some of his relevance, so dude is lookin type stupid right now. This ain't to ride Joe, but real is real. Kanye erased that n*gga from the hip hop conciousness after their lil squab. I mean, 50 needed Yeeze to help drum up some support for Curtis & the n*gga had Timbo,Timberlake & Robin Thicke on his singles. Dude is droppin like piegon shiit & he know it. That's why he came back to beefin again. Watch the n*gga try Ross. That's a L waitin to happen. I'm not Ross' biggest fan, but that n*gga is money in the bank right now.
 10 years ago '07        #23
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
This Is Boxden. I'm Pretty Sure The Miami Drug Department Doesn't Have Boxden On Its Agenda. Them n*ggas Are More Worried About What Comes Through The Ports. Everyone Down Here Knows What They're Doing. And A Name Is A Name n*gga, No Big Deal.
 03-21-2008, 08:10 PM         #24
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
This Is Boxden. I'm Pretty Sure The Miami Drug Department Doesn't Have Boxden On Its Agenda. Them n*ggas Are More Worried About What Comes Through The Ports. Everyone Down Here Knows What They're Doing. And A Name Is A Name n*gga, No Big Deal.
GTFOH, I didn't say anything about cops, I just pointed out how lame you are to mention street and drug sh*t and by you saying "well everyone down here knows what they're doing" you must be letter A

and you weren't able to dispute my point, its all an IMAGE on some WWF type sh*t stop being biased
 10 years ago '07        #25
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 slimwillie said:
that n*gga sat on the shelf for 6 years then finally smashed the game wit Hustlin now he's a drug kingpin fu*k outta here Miami n*ggas are just as soft as anywhere.

I mean your from MIA and your name is Melody and it was in PInk
WHAT WAS IN PINK? AND THIS n*gga SAT ON A SHELF, HE WAS A GHOSTWRITER FOR ROSS AND TRINA CAKING BEHIND THE SCENES.
 10 years ago '04        #26
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 REAL_NESS said:
Seriously

image-wise, Ross is just as bad as 50
yea, 50 is jus as bad...

but i once heard him in a interview sayen he took the name 50 cent cause it meant CHANGE.

i can respect that more than stealin a well known drug dealer name and tryna immitate his life through songs.
 10 years ago '07        #27
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
GTFOH, I didn't say anything about cops, I just pointed out how lame you are to mention street and drug sh*t and by you saying "well everyone down here knows what they're doing" you must be letter A

and you weren't able to dispute my point, its all an IMAGE on some WWF type sh*t stop being biased
HOW AM I BEING BIASED? I'M JUST GIVING YOU THE INSIGHT ON WHATS GOING ON DOWN HERE SINCE YOU THINK THIS IS ALL AN "IMAGE". IT MIGHT BE AN IMAGE UP THERE WHERE n*ggaS ARE HAVING YOUTUBE AND PHOTOSHOP WARS, BUT ROSS AND POE BOY AIN'T NO "IMAGE". I'M COOL WITH TOUCHE, BIG CHUCK, AND ECLASS AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THAT OPERATION WORKS. I GOT PEOPLE ON 183RD AND 47TH MOVING WEIGHT. AM I TELLING YOU EXACTLY HOW THE MACHINE RUNS? NO. LIKE I SAID, THIS IS THE INTERNET DONT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY.
 10 years ago '07        #28
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 slimwillie said:
a ghost writer for who?? Trina yeah we know she had so many hits

your name was in pink you fu*kin f*g
LIKE I SAID, ROSS WROTE FOR MANY ARTIST INCLUDING TRICK AND TRINA AND HE WROTE FOR BLOCK ENTERTAINMENT WHEN HE WAS SIGNED TO BLOCK. AND PLEASE POINT OUT WHEN MY NAME WAS IN PINK YOU HOMO.
 03-21-2008, 08:25 PM         #29
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
HOW AM I BEING BIASED? I'M JUST GIVING YOU THE INSIGHT ON WHATS GOING ON DOWN HERE SINCE YOU THINK THIS IS ALL AN "IMAGE". IT MIGHT BE AN IMAGE UP THERE WHERE n*ggaS ARE HAVING YOUTUBE AND PHOTOSHOP WARS, BUT ROSS AND POE BOY AIN'T NO "IMAGE". I'M COOL WITH TOUCHE, BIG CHUCK, AND ECLASS AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THAT OPERATION WORKS. I GOT PEOPLE ON 183RD AND 47TH MOVING WEIGHT. AM I TELLING YOU EXACTLY HOW THE MACHINE RUNS? NO. LIKE I SAID, THIS IS THE INTERNET DONT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY.
look dummy when you take a known drug dealers name and use it as a stage name, thats an IMAGE

whether your the rapper Rick Ross or the rapper 50, rap is wrestling, its about IMAGE

the fact that you're trying to talk about street/drug sh*t on the internet exposes how lame you are because either

A) You're lying like you know sh*t that you don't and you have never hustled or been around it

B) or you have a big mouth that can get you and anybody around you in trouble one day

you choose
fu*king idiot, and now your trying to turn this into a regional issue, n*gga you not giving any "insight" you just typing out the a.ss and being naive to this rap sh*t

sheep a.ss n*gga

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 03-21-2008 at 08:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #30
illsoul440 
space
space
 MELODY said:
LIKE I SAID, ROSS WROTE FOR MANY ARTIST INCLUDING TRICK AND TRINA AND HE WROTE FOR BLOCK ENTERTAINMENT WHEN HE WAS SIGNED TO BLOCK. AND PLEASE POINT OUT WHEN MY NAME WAS IN PINK YOU HOMO.
why do u insist on defending these rappers that u dont even know?

im jus asken, no hate.
 10 years ago '04        #31
illsoul440 
space
space
 MELODY said:
any real drug dealin n*gga would never say " I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THAT OPERATION WORKS" sounds like something a rat would tell tha police once they start to crumble
 10 years ago '04        #32
Ruready 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 11 11
WOW what a fu*kin snitch why would you comment on sh*t you know nothing about. If you know all these n*ggas why you sittin on boxden talkin sh*t for like two pages. go get dat money dumb a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #33
Ruready 
space
space
We dont belive You, You need more people.
 10 years ago '04        #34
Ruready 
space
space
I GOT PEOPLE ON 183RD AND 47TH MOVING WEIGHT.

Man you could of told us this yesterday. In my best Sisqo voice
 10 years ago '07        #35
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
I really hate the word "awesome" like really thats the whitetest word ever created
 10 years ago '04        #36
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
50 aint bein touch if he go to florida u dumb fu*ks he got more security then the president and ya boi ross use to be a correctional officer and security guard for a mall in miami suck d*ck haters!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #37
illsoul440 
space
space
 A-Team said:
50 aint bein touch if he go to florida u dumb fu*ks he got more security then the president and ya boi ross use to be a correctional officer and security guard for a mall in miami suck d*ck haters!!!!
that puerto rican n*gga in ur avy is tha truth.
 10 years ago '06        #38
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 slimwillie said:
Trick Daddy just got his a.ss beat a few weeks back. never hear of no rappers fu*kin anyone up :rolleyes:
the bouncers whooped him and tossed him out the strip club

Trick Daddy is the shyt, but...... that's why you don't fu*k around and get rowdy in a club
 10 years ago '06        #39
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 CheezyDoDo said:
I really hate the word "awesome" like really thats the whitetest word ever created
what about gnarly?
 10 years ago '05        #40
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
 TAY FLOWZ said:
the industry is high school all over again.
like fat joe said...true story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc