Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2008, 10:31 AM         #201
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got the problem that it says joining game but it never joins?
 10 years ago '05        #202
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
Just keep joining, you'll eventually get in... but yo.. mic's are disabled? Not much strategy if I can't call for a medic to help me after almost dying on the field and escaping.
 10 years ago '05        #203
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,129 | Props total: 3655 3655
 Awperator2 said:
anyone got a problem that it says joining game but it never joins??
Its been doing people like that all morning
 10 years ago '05        #204
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2494 2494
i was finally able to play a few games and i didnt notice any lag. it going to take a while for me to get used to because its a little different then battlefield 2: modern combat.

even when sprinting it still feels like its moving slow. i guess ive just become to comfortable to cod4.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-25-2008 at 10:43 AM..
 03-25-2008, 10:59 AM         #205
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D@mn I guess I fu*ked up, D@mn BXGS aint look owt for The 7 Dawg.

The 7 Dawg gon have to wreck yall full of bi*chassness n*ggaz.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 03-25-2008 at 11:19 AM..
 03-25-2008, 11:29 AM         #206
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where Are The Helicopters?? I Seen Some Guys Using Them And Ive Searched Both Maps For Like An Hour.. Where Are They??
 10 years ago '05        #207
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
First impressions

[pic - click to view]

Played it for about an hour. Only took like 5 minutes to join a game because it would keep saying joining game then go back to the menu. First off i've been playing Battlefield since 1942 on the PC so my expectations were quite high and i can rest a.ssure because this game fulfills them so far. First off this game isnt quite as fast paced as Halo or CoD4. Moving up to destroy the gold crates can be difficult at times but not impossible. I managed to blow up to gold crates by myself and rack up about 15 k!lls and 2 dogtags using the demolitions package with the RPG and Shotgun. This game requires more tactics due to the weapons doing enough dmg to k!ll you fast enough if your in the open, the fear of being attacked by a helicopter,tank,or humvee, or just getting the wall next to you blown down and getting knifed if you were camping. I noticed no lag while playing the game at all. I really wasnt looking or didnt care so i didnt see any screen tearing.

The game comes with about 2 maps and for the most part their both fun and balanced good enough. Oasis is a huge desert map which has alot of vehicle warfare and alot of walking if your not in a vehicle. Snipers dominate in this map if you dont know what your doing. Helicopters are easy enough to take down that their not a threat.Ascension is like a small village in a forest and probably about half the size of Oasis. People like camping in this map so you will be using your explosives to blow through the walls. Walls seem to blow up fairly good. Blowing houses up will def stop ppl from camping since most kits have a way to do it. The vehicles are fun but at the moment the controls feel a bit clunky hopefully its fixed by final release.

The awards and ranking up are fun. On my best played map which was Oasis with a score of 534 i managed to rack up about 6 trophies,and 2 wildcards. Ranking up gives you points that allow you unlock more guns or gadgets. Guns range from m16 and the Spas to the SVU and M95. Gadgets include Life packs,mines,c4s,and some other stuff. Knifing a person will also get you their dogtag so you can show off and laugh in your friends face and have memories of it and what not. So far my only complains if the ability to not invite your friends to games and the ability to not talk to anyone outside your squad. Also a bit dissapointed to not see a clan option as pass Battlefields on the PC have focused heavily on clans. So far if they keep up and make sure they have alot of maps and get rid of the gay buy guns on the Marketplace crap then this game probably will replace CoD4 for me.
 10 years ago '05        #208
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
Where Are The Helicopters?? I Seen Some Guys Using Them And Ive Searched Both Maps For Like An Hour.. Where Are They??
Their in Oasis. Dont spawn on your squad spawn at the back in the farm and if their isnt one on the helipad then wait for it to respawn.
 10 years ago '04        #209
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
Really the basis of Battlefield so far looks like its could give COD4 its run for the money
 10 years ago '05        #210
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
the game's fun... been unlocking sh*t... but dammit if it ain't some bullsh*t when I unload a full clip on someone (with the lil red sh*t on the reticle lettin me know i'm hittin him) and he doesn't die... and what's up with no mic support? fu*king graveyard matches and sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #211
space
space
Beta gameplay video
 10 years ago '07        #212
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know, not many people are talking only found one dude who was talking.....wtf is up with not being able to send invites,im lonely :(
the beta is ok , the spawns suck, I spawned inside a tank and 2 secs later it blew up...im gonna keep playing cause right now im not feeling it

Last edited by htownplaya; 03-25-2008 at 12:19 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #213
space
space
Lol got like 50 dogtags now.Also ranked up to 1st Lt. Cant wait to start a BXGS dogtag collection.
 10 years ago '04        #214
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
played it earlier for like 2-3 mins...didn't really like it because it felt too slow...maybe because of cod4 :-/
 10 years ago '04        #215
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
i knew once i couldnt setup a party this was gone be kinda lame
 10 years ago '04        #216
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 1470 1470
:thumbsdow:banghead:servers are getting hammerd cant join any games
 10 years ago '05        #217
space
space
Damn EA is fu*king up, how can you be this bad with the servers like this already. sh*t is damn near unplayable most of the time
 10 years ago '05        #218
space
space
Maybe its just yah but i've been playing 100% Lag free. You guys got your NAT open and sh*t? Some sh*ts i hate are how many ppl fu*king suck as this game. sh*ts bad. Plus alot of ppl dont fu*king atk the crates they just play deathmatch i hate that sh*t. And they need to tone down the tanks them sh*ts is way overpowered. Gay when you play Oasis and the whole other team has tanks and the idiots on ur team dont pick up RPGs

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 03-25-2008 at 02:35 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Maybe its just yah but i've been playing 100% Lag free. You guys got your NAT open and sh*t? Some sh*ts i hate are how many ppl fu*king suck as this game. sh*ts bad. Plus alot of ppl dont fu*king atk the crates they just play deathmatch i hate that sh*t. And they need to tone down the tanks them sh*ts is way overpowered. Gay when you play Oasis and the whole other team has tanks and the idiots on ur team dont pick up RPGs
Its not lag for me, im talking about getting in a game Only way in for me is for me to go to customs match. Im a.ss at the game but still:wow: The game is dope to me so far.

But yeah, the tanks be k!lling it I do better going off by myself, going near a building is almost suicide
 03-25-2008, 02:56 PM         #220
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at like 90% bout to check this sh*t out
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy