Mar 19 - Palestinians plan to "Invade" Israel on May 14th

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2008, 04:13 PM         #101
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yet you condone the atrocities committed by Arabs as if they are justified and wish for more violence.....

NO what arabs do apparently isnt justified at all. Because arabs are a fu*kin sub-human race and the actions of The f*g**ts in isreal is always ok. They can beat kids, knock down homes, take land NOt theres but thats ok. YOu must be a fu*kin jew urself, if arabs were bombing isreal when isreal was established it would have been different, the fact taht isreal kicked everyone the fu*k out there land, they have no rights, and they should just sit back adn take it because isreal and the u.s are always right ine verything they do. fu*k out my face......... My views are my views because i was in lebanon and i have seen sh*t that those fu*kin d*ck head jews be doing.

personally, i thought palestine fought wars with people strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up women and children. hmm

Yea because palestinians have THe u.s to back them up with all sorts of hi-tech weapons and nuclear ones. I though dirty fu*kin jews used chemical weapons in summer of 06?. I thought those fu*kin dirty pricks use tanks to run over kids and people?. I thought isreal mossad blew up tempels and blamed the arabs?. I can go on for days........ dont fu*kin think the arabs are so fu*kin sub-human that they are willing to k!ll kids and women. Narrow minded dipsh*t. It was the white man and thse fu*kin jews that came into tehre land and started sh*t. I for one would k!ll any mofo that rolled thru my hood and thought they takin over, beacuse his great grandad lived there.
 03-27-2008, 04:22 PM         #102
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
NO what arabs do apparently isnt justified at all. Because arabs are a fu*kin sub-human race and the actions of The f*g**ts in isreal is always ok. They can beat kids, knock down homes, take land NOt theres but thats ok. YOu must be a fu*kin jew urself, if arabs were bombing isreal when isreal was established it would have been different, the fact taht isreal kicked everyone the fu*k out there land, they have no rights, and they should just sit back adn take it because isreal and the u.s are always right ine verything they do. fu*k out my face......... My views are my views because i was in lebanon and i have seen sh*t that those fu*kin d*ck head jews be doing.

Yea because palestinians have THe u.s to back them up with all sorts of hi-tech weapons and nuclear ones. I though dirty fu*kin jews used chemical weapons in summer of 06?. I thought those fu*kin dirty pricks use tanks to run over kids and people?. I thought isreal mossad blew up tempels and blamed the arabs?. I can go on for days........ dont fu*kin think the arabs are so fu*kin sub-human that they are willing to k!ll kids and women. Narrow minded dipsh*t. It was the white man and thse fu*kin jews that came into tehre land and started sh*t. I for one would k!ll any mofo that rolled thru my hood and thought they takin over, beacuse his great grandad lived there.
word, you cant be blaming what people do in self defense and when theyre oppressed and driven to extremes. The Palestinians didnt drive the Jews out of their land But Zionists + the west somehow manage to justify their actions.

Note: Zionists didnt even live there as DNA suggests.

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-27-2008 at 04:25 PM..
 03-27-2008, 04:36 PM         #103
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word, you cant be blaming what people do in self defense and when theyre oppressed and driven to extremes. The Palestinians didnt drive the Jews out of their land But Zionists + the west somehow manage to justify their actions.

Note: Zionists didnt even live there as DNA suggests

Homie if you aint white, or a dumb a.ss living in the states who hasnt been anywhere and reads sh*t printed by jews you wouldnt get it. I aint justifying k!lling, but when the west comes thru, calls you a subhuman dogg race like that churchill f*g did, i wouldnt be so open and loving to these f*gs...... Most people talking all this fact n sh*t are either jews or gettin spoon fed by jews.
When you see homes built by your grandparents knocked out, olive trees run over, and forcing you out of your land after so many generations, i dont think anyone would be happy. But its the picture that the jews paint about arabs, bieng so fu*kin ruthless etc. whyle on teh flip side its the fu*kin jews, and the u.s thats done more dirt then i can even count on both hands.

we all know taht isreal has the U.s by its balls, and by out all teh wh0ores in teh government that will turn a right eye to the sh*t the jews be doing, adn some how find a way to blame the arabs. Its a shame that most people in the u.s will never get or know. But NO race will lay down and take it when your land and people are in jeapordy of death and exile of your own land.
 10 years ago '04        #104
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 OOps said:
YOu must be a fu*kin jew urself....
I am. I thought that was a given.

Doesn't mean I agree with what Israel does. 9% of Israelis supported Olmert in Lebanon, just like 23% of the U.S. supports Bush's War On Terror.

I understand what you're saying, but you make ignorant generalizations.
 10 years ago '04        #105
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 haterade2885 said:
personally, i thought palestine fought wars with people strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up women and children. hmm
because those rockets the isrealis fire into palestinian residential areas at night only k!ll "terrorist" right
 03-27-2008, 05:40 PM         #106
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Jews aren't fu*king white!

Plus, it is so funny how the fu*king jews try to play the fu*king victim in this situation, when the Palestines have been oppress and treated like a**hole by a group of people that cowardlessly had to hide behind the brits in order to get land that NEVER BELONG TO THEM AND THEY BASE IT ON SOME fu*kING FAIRY TALE STORY THAT APPARENTLY THEY THINK THEY ARE RIGHT AND EVERYON ELSE IS WRONG. It is funny how some a**hole in here says that they are trying to do things the Ghandi way and really??? I never knew denying medicine, separating families, invading their land, k!lling their people with their army, starving them and economically punishing them because they don't want to live their land???? Wow, I didn't know that's what Ghandi stood for. Face it, no one likes the jews and I mean no one.

Plus, JEWS AREN"T WHITE. NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. THEY WERE PERSECUTED THROUGHOUT EUROPE FOR CENTURIES (LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO THEM IN SPAIN AND FRANCE) AND ISRAEL WAS CREATED BECAUSE NO EUROPEAN NATIONS WANTED THE JEWS, WHICH TRANSLATES TO WHITE PEOPLE NEVER WANTING THEM. HELLO, HITLER AND MOST EXTREMIST NEVER HAVE VIEW JEWS AS WHITES AND GUESS WHAT??? THEIR NOT. The fu*k out of here with such insult. Jews whites??? What's next??? Asians are blacks??? OKAY.
are you having a bar?

correct me if im wrong, jews are jewish, judaism is a religion, anyone can be of any faith, ssssooooooo anyone can be a jew. me (im not), you, chinese people, africans, iraqis ANYONE, hell you could decide you want to be jewish if you want - not that i would reccomend such a thing lol.
 03-27-2008, 06:53 PM         #107
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Yes western political influence is the worst thing to happen to the middle east since the year 1900+.

But you wouldnt know since your propaganda leads your people to believe youre doing everyone a favor, when youre not.

If you say anything else then youre a fool. I know whats going on in my country and my region.

You will never be right.

and u think i support the war and our long presence in the middle east because?

im a fool because i have an opinion, and your not a fool because u post historical inaccuracies?

well i have been, on the subject u brought up..........
 10 years ago '06        #108
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
o man im so lost... so whos the bad one :S

there was a bigass protest in my uni regarding this stuff today...i was like huh ? :S lol
 03-28-2008, 01:27 AM         #109
1gor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adam, why do you bother with these dumb niglets?
you do realize half of these idiots you were just in the "Young Money" thread arguing about if Lil Wayne is GOAT?
 03-28-2008, 01:30 AM         #110
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
and u think i support the war and our long presence in the middle east because?

im a fool because i have an opinion, and your not a fool because u post historical inaccuracies?

well i have been, on the subject u brought up..........
No, because you took it out of context and made a new subject on history when that was not the point of my "inaccurate" example
 03-28-2008, 04:33 AM         #111
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Yes western political influence is the worst thing to happen to the middle east since the year 1900+.

But you wouldnt know since your propaganda leads your people to believe youre doing everyone a favor, when youre not.

If you say anything else then youre a fool. I know whats going on in my country and my region.

You will never be right.

Western Influence can't be that bad when we look at the UAE and Kuwait.
 03-28-2008, 08:03 AM         #112
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Western Influence can't be that bad when we look at the UAE and Kuwait.
That isnt up to you

Live in your box.

The part of Western Influence that isnt bad, is some products and services, and restaurants and business. Politically, you suck and no one likes you

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-28-2008 at 08:05 AM..
 03-28-2008, 09:15 AM         #113
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
That isnt up to you

Live in your box.

The part of Western Influence that isnt bad, is some products and services, and restaurants and business. Politically, you suck and no one likes you

Nobody is great at politics, someone will always have to lose out while another is favoured. But you like that western money don't you.
 03-29-2008, 04:11 PM         #114
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Nobody is great at politics, someone will always have to lose out while another is favoured. But you like that western money don't you.
And the west likes our oil. So shut the fu*k up
 03-29-2008, 04:55 PM         #115
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^post time =9:11(GMT)= 9/11 (great maniac terrorist)

ooooooooh
 03-29-2008, 05:05 PM         #116
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those that are in power like the west money, not the people and the fact they can pretend to be president and rule over there own people. WE got a bunch of sell outs, and the fact the west doesnt want the arab world to unite and be a dominant force in the world is another key issue. Thats why they always want kaos, and unstability in the midd east, to keep them at war with each other, whyle we slowly suck the oil wells dry, and find a way to profit of these people.

If the west wanted to, peace in the midd east would have come a long time ago. It hasnt come for a reason, a big reason.
 03-29-2008, 05:05 PM         #117
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
That isnt up to you

Live in your box.

Who is 'no one'?

I'm sure if you counted westerners and those who agree with western policy they'd far outweigh the religious cavemen in the middle east; who are still having s3x with their cousins.
 03-29-2008, 05:25 PM         #118
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
And the west likes our oil. So shut the fu*k up
Today, 09:11 PM

I wonder if he was planning that?
 03-29-2008, 05:26 PM         #119
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Who is 'no one'?

I'm sure if you counted westerners and those who agree with western policy they'd far outweigh the religious cavemen in the middle east; who are still having s3x with their cousins.
so your idea on how we can find out how people in the middle east feel, is to ask everyone who's not in the middle east?

You my friend, are a genius. :applause:

Furthermore, I'm 3 hours ahead of GMT. So that makes the time of my post here at 12 :)

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-29-2008 at 05:28 PM..
 03-29-2008, 05:28 PM         #120
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is 'no one'?

THis is coming from a clown who still thinks they got a queen. LOL go fix your ugly teeth, or have some earl gay tea clown.

cavemen in the midd east, and having s3x with they cuzins? wow, you must be a certified douchebag! k!ll ya self.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy