Mar 19 - Palestinians plan to "Invade" Israel on May 14th

most viewed right now
 125
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 


Props Slaps
 03-25-2008, 09:32 PM         #81
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Not Jewish But Its Funny...

Israel Is Gonna Win.. Almost every one of there citizens has been in there army so invading there country is gonna be extremely hard on top of that i support them 100% because well thats Americas stance.. we support them 100%..

It' will finally give Israel there reason to be finally able top do what they've wanted to do since WWII, and that is use full strength on there enemy's. the funny thing is Israel is one of the strongest superpowers in the world and if they go to war shortly we will follow them and support them.

Gayest sh*t i ever heard in my life, I think summer of 06 they bi*chh a.ss got handed to them. fu*k they curly a.ssss hairs and half Beanies. Isreal is a pus*y a.ss state, with out the us and there weapons they would be sucking c*cks, and whoring themselves out. Arabs will ROll on they bi*ch a.ss, and isreal will no longer exist. I cannot wait till that day......... :blunt pus*y a.ss state!


ALl the jew f*ggs thats gonna come at me with some facts, or opinions i can care less, i seen enuff with my own eyes and read sh*t that hasnt even been printed or shown in america.
 03-25-2008, 10:16 PM         #82
Betweenlines 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJVBar said:
I'm Not Jewish But Its Funny...

Israel Is Gonna Win.. Almost every one of there citizens has been in there army so invading there country is gonna be extremely hard on top of that i support them 100% because well thats Americas stance.. we support them 100%..

It' will finally give Israel there reason to be finally able top do what they've wanted to do since WWII, and that is use full strength on there enemy's. the funny thing is Israel is one of the strongest superpowers in the world and if they go to war shortly we will follow them and support them.
you are the dumbest guy ever, k!ll yourself, you're too dumb it's spectacular. Also, fix your english up, try not to think alot either, it's doing u way more harm than good. dumb idiot
 10 years ago '04        #83
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 edouble2k6 said:
I know a lot of people on this site have a lot of harsh feelings towards Israel and it's over aggressive ways and believe me I understand completely. I mean, it's clear that in some ways what they've done to the Palestinian people is pretty messed up. However, if you look at the broader picture, I think a conflict that big would be a disaster for the United States as well. I mean Israel is clearly an interest of the United States and I think that if it broke out REALLY bad over there, it would be just another conflict to involve our soldiers in over there. There needs to be stability (although it may never happen) over there and both sides show no sign of giving up anytime soon.
you need to ask your self why though outside of the fact that the u.s. has a large jewish population what does isreal do for this country except endanger americans by us supporting a country that doesnt even have oil or any real strategic help to us. hell there military is only as good as it is because of us before iraq that country got the most u.s. aid and support again why it has in no way helped this country
 03-26-2008, 12:04 AM         #84
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet that set a specific date and released it because they're planning some secret attack this sh*t is gonna be crazy if it goes down. I hope the US doesn't step in. We got to many problems to be policing the Eastern hemisphere
 03-26-2008, 03:16 AM         #85
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
Gayest sh*t i ever heard in my life, I think summer of 06 they bi*chh a.ss got handed to them. fu*k they curly a.ssss hairs and half Beanies. Isreal is a pus*y a.ss state, with out the us and there weapons they would be sucking c*cks, and whoring themselves out. Arabs will ROll on they bi*ch a.ss, and isreal will no longer exist. I cannot wait till that day......... :blunt pus*y a.ss state!


ALl the jew f*ggs thats gonna come at me with some facts, or opinions i can care less, i seen enuff with my own eyes and read sh*t that hasnt even been printed or shown in america.
:applause:
 03-26-2008, 07:27 AM         #86
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Were you not the one who tried to say the tribes from Europe did not make a big impact on the UK?


Or am I misunderstanding you?
he said "the uk wouldnt be sh*t without GERMANIC tribes" which is ludicrous as the only real mark they left was in basic language.
 03-26-2008, 02:33 PM         #87
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
he said "the uk wouldnt be sh*t without GERMANIC tribes" which is ludicrous as the only real mark they left was in basic language.
Yes. But you took what I said out of context.

The context it was in was to indicate time. He said without the US, my country wouldnt be sh*t. I stated that if it wasnt for an aspect then the history of your country wouldnt be the same. Maybe it would or wouldnt be, who knows. My point was, that NO ONE KNOWS what would, could, or should have happened. So you cant sit here all day saying if it wasnt for this, then that wouldnt have happened.

I wasnt trying to say your country took a lot from Germanic tribes, which they most likely did but it got phased out through diversification, just like everywhere worldwide...

I was trying to say what i stated above.


Last edited by SveNGali; 03-26-2008 at 02:35 PM..
 03-27-2008, 07:13 AM         #88
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Yes. But you took what I said out of context.

The context it was in was to indicate time. He said without the US, my country wouldnt be sh*t. I stated that if it wasnt for an aspect then the history of your country wouldnt be the same. Maybe it would or wouldnt be, who knows. My point was, that NO ONE KNOWS what would, could, or should have happened. So you cant sit here all day saying if it wasnt for this, then that wouldnt have happened.

I wasnt trying to say your country took a lot from Germanic tribes, which they most likely did but it got phased out through diversification, just like everywhere worldwide...

I was trying to say what i stated above.
and i was arguing that point with you, you made an ignorant statement, so i c orrected u, if i had made a similar point about islam you would have done the same.

but germanic tribes, as ive said contributed so little, in terms of:

genetics
culture
behaviorisms
the future

the only remenant, from what we now know was a very small "invasion", more of a settling, was a base form of modern english, which is now completely removed from its frisian/germanic olde anglish counterpart.

but his point stands the us has had a HUGE influence in that part of the world, RECENTLY, they have changed the outlook of your country, germanic tribes didnt do that, and now your suggesting that i just let it be because u were using it to try and make your point stand up
 03-27-2008, 08:27 AM         #89
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
and i was arguing that point with you, you made an ignorant statement, so i c orrected u, if i had made a similar point about islam you would have done the same.

but germanic tribes, as ive said contributed so little, in terms of:

genetics
culture
behaviorisms
the future

the only remenant, from what we now know was a very small "invasion", more of a settling, was a base form of modern english, which is now completely removed from its frisian/germanic olde anglish counterpart.

but his point stands the us has had a HUGE influence in that part of the world, RECENTLY, they have changed the outlook of your country, germanic tribes didnt do that, and now your suggesting that i just let it be because u were using it to try and make your point stand up
but thats not the current topic.

I mean ok, its good, you have the knowledge of your culture to be able to correct others, but you constantly feel the need to do so in an aggressive and poor manner. So much so, that your opinion to me become invalid on account of your ignorance and hard headedness

Just because the U.S. has influenced, doesnt mean 1. we like it and 2. Its been a good influence


Last edited by SveNGali; 03-27-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 03-27-2008, 10:26 AM         #90
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good I hope the Palestinians win too fu*k israel and what they do the the palestinians
 03-27-2008, 10:28 AM         #91
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
he said "the uk wouldnt be sh*t without GERMANIC tribes" which is ludicrous as the only real mark they left was in basic language.
....:rolleyes: yeah, thats not enough for you.
 03-27-2008, 11:40 AM         #92
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
....:rolleyes: yeah, thats not enough for you.
what? do u mean id like my country 2 be like the kraut's? im proud of my heritage.

why would i want 2 be on the loosing side?
 03-27-2008, 11:50 AM         #93
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
but thats not the current topic.

I mean ok, its good, you have the knowledge of your culture to be able to correct others, but you constantly feel the need to do so in an aggressive and poor manner. So much so, that your opinion to me become invalid on account of your ignorance and hard headedness

Just because the U.S. has influenced, doesnt mean 1. we like it and 2. Its been a good influence
THEN WHY BRING IT UP?????

link 2 my "aggressive" post
your posts:
So the Palestinians are peacefully protesting and yet you dipsh*ts justify shooting them. I hope your governments continue to take a sh*t on your freedoms.

Also I wish that you all get shot when youre trying to get back to your house. So you know how it feels
the only people who like jews are other jews
The USA wouldnt be sh*t without Britain..etc...Without Germanic tribes Britain wouldnt be sh*t. .. Your claims are stupid.
We dont have a hard on for westerners for no reason. But you constantly interfere in sh*t that doesnt concern you one bit. You cause problems then try to act like heroes when you try to fix them. Most times you make them worse instead of helping. That's why people dont like you much. Not because we have hate inside of us towards you for no reason, we have valid reasons. And day after day you give us more reasons to hate you.

Summary: Youre the problem.
" your opinion to me become invalid on account of your ignorance and hard headedness"

just leave it, i was right you were wrong, end of.

who ever said u like it? but it does have its good and bad.
 03-27-2008, 12:59 PM         #94
Norml_Row 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
fu*k them land stealing a.ss pussied...i hope one of them dudes go super saiyan and fu*k all of israels sh*t up...YEA!!!
woRd up Bro
 10 years ago '04        #95
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 OOps said:
Gayest sh*t i ever heard in my life, I think summer of 06 they bi*chh a.ss got handed to them. fu*k they curly a.ssss hairs and half Beanies. Isreal is a pus*y a.ss state, with out the us and there weapons they would be sucking c*cks, and whoring themselves out. Arabs will ROll on they bi*ch a.ss, and isreal will no longer exist. I cannot wait till that day......... :blunt pus*y a.ss state!


ALl the jew f*ggs thats gonna come at me with some facts, or opinions i can care less, i seen enuff with my own eyes and read sh*t that hasnt even been printed or shown in america.


That's just sad.
 03-27-2008, 02:59 PM         #96
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's just sad.
you have no idea whats sad is. Isreal went thru a holocuast that they wont let the entire world put down. IM half armenian, what about the genocide that k!lled 1.5mill armenians in one day? aint tha sad. what about africa and they situation? thats sad. fu*k even the levys breaking in N>O is sad. But isreal k!lling people, and pushing there agenda on the middle east, now that aint sad? right. fu*k out of here, with that sad bullsh*t, Isreal is a fu*ked up state, and everyone that claims tehy are so fu*kin mighty and high can blow me. THey are the worse fu*kin people, after all that aushwitz bs you would think they would do things differently, but they are no better then the nazis that k!lled them.
 10 years ago '04        #97
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 OOps said:
you have no idea whats sad is. Isreal went thru a holocuast that they wont let the entire world put down. IM half armenian, what about the genocide that k!lled 1.5mill armenians in one day? aint tha sad. what about africa and they situation? thats sad. fu*k even the levys breaking in N>O is sad. But isreal k!lling people, and pushing there agenda on the middle east, now that aint sad? right. fu*k out of here, with that sad bullsh*t, Isreal is a fu*ked up state, and everyone that claims tehy are so fu*kin mighty and high can blow me. THey are the worse fu*kin people, after all that aushwitz bs you would think they would do things differently, but they are no better then the nazis that k!lled them.

Yet you condone the atrocities committed by Arabs as if they are justified and wish for more violence.....
 03-27-2008, 03:27 PM         #98
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
To the heebs in the forum hating cause someone is defending the Palestines:

I hope one day someone finishes the job that Hitler couldn't finish himself. A dead jew is a good jew and no one cares about the fu*king jews. The whole world hates the jews and the jews are the #1 reason why there is so much violence in the middle east. Get out of Israel, because you pussies don't belong there. The brits put the jews in Palestine, not the pus*y a.ss jews. Remember, jews can't f!ght, jews are good to be cook. LMAO!!!!!!!!


Did a Jewish man fu*k ur mother and break up ur family???
I would be offended if ur arguement that the Brits put us there doesnt justify why its OUR land. It never belonged to Palestine, it was the brits, so now its ours. Reality hurts, like living in the Gaza strip...
 10 years ago '04        #99
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
personally, i thought palestine fought wars with people strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up women and children. hmm
 03-27-2008, 04:08 PM         #100
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
THEN WHY BRING IT UP?????

link 2 my "aggressive" post
your posts:








" your opinion to me become invalid on account of your ignorance and hard headedness"

just leave it, i was right you were wrong, end of.

who ever said u like it? but it does have its good and bad.
Yes western political influence is the worst thing to happen to the middle east since the year 1900+.

But you wouldnt know since your propaganda leads your people to believe youre doing everyone a favor, when youre not.

If you say anything else then youre a fool. I know whats going on in my country and my region.

You will never be right.



Last edited by SveNGali; 03-27-2008 at 04:11 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy