Mar 19 - Palestinians plan to "Invade" Israel on May 14th

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 SveNGali said:
Considering the USA/UK put saddam there, constantly has interfered, and then tried to fix THEIR mistake..is that what youre getting at? If the USA and UK didnt fu*k everything up, and make buddies with saddam in the first place there would be no Iran-Iraq conflict, or Iraq-Kuwait Conflict, or Iraq-US conflict or US-Iran conflict. The USA/UK may think youre helping..but youre not. This has been going on forever where you constantly fu*k sh*t up. Thats why you have been targeted by militants who consider themselves freedom f!ghters. IF the U.S. didnt fu*k sh*t up in the first place. September 11th wouldnt had happened. Iran nuclear enrichment would be a non issue, since no one would hate you so you wouldnt fear being fu*ked with. But unfortunately thats not the case.

We dont have a hard on for westerners for no reason. But you constantly interfere in sh*t that doesnt concern you one bit. You cause problems then try to act like heroes when you try to fix them. Most times you make them worse instead of helping. That's why people dont like you much. Not because we have hate inside of us towards you for no reason, we have valid reasons. And day after day you give us more reasons to hate you.

Summary: Youre the problem.

Actually if the Shah of Iran was never overthrown by the religious kooks the whole middle east be a different show.....
 03-23-2008, 05:10 PM         #62
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
I dont know that. Maybe it wouldn't be exactly the same, but Arabs would exist in one form or another. Id rather have a poor currency than have your stupid governments constantly fu*k sh*t up.

The USA wouldnt be sh*t without Britain..etc...Without Germanic tribes Britain wouldnt be sh*t. .. Your claims are stupid.

Imam Husain (AS) said: "Don't you see that the truth is not followed
and the falsehood is not discouraged? (The situation is so severe) so
that a Believer wishes to meet Allah (i.e., to die). And today I don't
see death but prosperity, and living with tyrants is nothing but
disgust and disgrace."
erm, how do u figure that one out? there was hardly any germanic blooded people in the british isles, there was no real anglo-saxon invasion, there were just mercenaries,sometimes with their familys,employed (as many germanic warriors were throughout the reaches of rome) 2 protect the romans from the aboriginal britons, they then stayed when the roman forces left and took over what remained.

the vikings had small kingdoms in england...

real changes u could have used were the norman invasion perhaps, though in terms of creating britain, it would be a bit loose.

the truth is we havent been successfully invaded for almost 1000 years now, and when we have been under foreign rule there has always been a struggle to quell the nature of the inhabitants, and foreign peoples never really made a mark on the genetic or cultural make up of the people. (e.g. 80% of white britons havent changed since the ice age/celtic hunter gatherers).

dont speak ignorantly of my country, arabs are always doing this 2 the poor west

and id say without france and portugal the us wouldnt be sh*t, mainly because if it wasnt 4 the vastly superior numbers of 3 armys against 1, america may have never got its independence until much later in history,but thank god we palmed it off as quick as we did
 03-23-2008, 05:58 PM         #63
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
erm, how do u figure that one out? there was hardly any germanic blooded people in the british isles, there was no real anglo-saxon invasion, there were just mercenaries,sometimes with their familys,employed (as many germanic warriors were throughout the reaches of rome) 2 protect the romans from the aboriginal britons, they then stayed when the roman forces left and took over what remained.

the vikings had small kingdoms in england...

real changes u could have used were the norman invasion perhaps, though in terms of creating britain, it would be a bit loose.

the truth is we havent been successfully invaded for almost 1000 years now, and when we have been under foreign rule there has always been a struggle to quell the nature of the inhabitants, and foreign peoples never really made a mark on the genetic or cultural make up of the people. (e.g. 80% of white britons havent changed since the ice age/celtic hunter gatherers).

dont speak ignorantly of my country, arabs are always doing this 2 the poor west

and id say without france and portugal the us wouldnt be sh*t, mainly because if it wasnt 4 the vastly superior numbers of 3 armys against 1, america may have never got its independence until much later in history,but thank god we palmed it off as quick as we did
Wow, i have never seen an idiot try to debate such history. note, I am not trying to debate where britain came from, I could care less. Point is..the germanic tribes had something to do with it. I used it as an example.

Traces of early man have been found in Great Britain from some 700,000 years ago and modern man from about 30,000 years ago. Up until about 9,000 years ago, Great Britain was joined to Ireland. As recently as 8,000 years ago Great Britain was joined to the continent. The southeastern part of Great Britain was still connected by a strip of low marsh to the European mainland in what is now northeastern France. In Cheddar Gorge near Bristol, the remains of animal species native to mainland Europe such as antelopes, brown bears, and wild horses have been found alongside a human skeleton, Cheddar Man, dated to about 7150 B.C. Thus, animals and humans must have moved between mainland Europe and Great Britain via a crossing.[4]

The island of Great Britain formed at the end of the Pleistocene ice age when sea levels rose due to isostatic depression of the crust and the melting of glaciers. The island was first inhabited by people who crossed over the land bridge from the European mainland. Its Iron Age inhabitants are known as the Brythons, a group speaking a Celtic language, and most of it (not the northernmost part) was conquered to become the Ancient Roman province of Britannia. After the fall of the Roman Empire, over a period of 500 years, the Brythons of the south and east of the island of Britain became a.ssimilated by colonising Germanic tribes (Angles, Saxons and Jutes) who became known as the English people. Beyond Hadrian's wall, the major ethnic groups were the Scots, who may have emigrated from Ireland, and the Picts as well as other Brythonic peoples in the south-west. The south-east of Scotland was colonised by the Angles and formed, until 1018, a part of the Kingdom of Northumbria. To speakers of Germanic languages, the Brythons were called Welsh, a term that came eventually to be applied exclusively to the inhabitants of what is now Wales, but which survives also in names like Wallace. In subsequent centuries Vikings settled in several parts of the island, and The Norman Conquest introduced a French ruling Úlite who also became a.ssimilated.

Also, note, I was using a similitude. I wasnt trying to get into a historical argument. Exodus used the cheap argument, that without the US things wouldnt exist. I said without britain the U.S. wouldnt exist or Christopher columbus or whoever u want to use. Point being, a lot of sh*t could be different you cant start saying without so and so...that wouldnt have happened, because 1. you dont know for certain and 2. we could be here all day

Also, youre not one to comment on the U.S. wouldnt be sh*t without.. because youd be saying "Zeig Heil" and saluting hitler, had it not been for American aid in that world war.

If hitler made it into art school WWII wouldnt have happened. Do you see my point when I say we could be here all day?

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-23-2008 at 06:05 PM..
 03-23-2008, 06:22 PM         #64
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Wow, i have never seen an idiot try to debate such history. note, I am not trying to debate where britain came from, I could care less. Point is..the germanic tribes had something to do with it. I used it as an example.

Also, note, I was using a similitude. I wasnt trying to get into a historical argument. Exodus used the cheap argument, that without the US things wouldnt exist. I said without britain the U.S. wouldnt exist or Christopher columbus or whoever u want to use. Point being, a lot of sh*t could be different you cant start saying without so and so...that wouldnt have happened, because 1. you dont know for certain and 2. we could be here all day

Also, youre not one to comment on the U.S. wouldnt be sh*t without.. because youd be saying "Zeig Heil" and saluting hitler, had it not been for American aid in that world war.

If hitler made it into art school WWII wouldnt have happened. Do you see my point when I say we could be here all day?
explain how im an idiot when i use good points from MY own knowledge and u use wikipedia that confirms what i said, and not what u said.

they wernet even germanic "tribes" their germanic culture was non-existent, they wernet sewing up the lips of roman heads from their dark german forests anymore, they were mercenaries.

but his point actually has relevance, germanic tribes had little to no influence in the forming of great britain, wheras the yankee dollar had plenty of MODERN influence in creating and designing certain states in the middle east, why cant u accept anything against arab nations or arabs?

again showing ur influence, the us's role, is as is natural 4 americans, incredibly overstated, the mjority of the war they sold overpriced arms 2 the british, then coming in when the nazis were already on the back foot.

the armies with the biggest roles in ww2 were the british and the russians, maybe more the russians in the way they ground down the nazi ground forces on the eastern front.

if any1 saved any1 europe saved america, look @ how badly european cities were bombed, destroyed by tanks etc. if they had succumbed 2 nazi forces, the americans would be next, and you know they couldnt have beaten the germans alone (theyve never won a war alone) nevermind the entirety of europes forces.

and besides there is no evidence the nazis would have made any nation change its language nor its culture, just an obedience 2 the nazis and their ideals would be mandatory of course.

"when the germans shot, the british ducked, when the british shot the germans ducked, when the americans shot, everyone ducked."

and that point on hitler is hardly watertight, firstly because hitler was never going 2 get a normal job, he couldnt, he had such a problem with power and submission he couldnt.

and plus the nazis were a group of many powerful men, not just 1, e.g. himler, who was perhaps more a thorough,determined and ruthless nazi than hitler.
 03-24-2008, 06:39 AM         #65
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
explain how im an idiot when i use good points from MY own knowledge and u use wikipedia that confirms what i said, and not what u said.

they wernet even germanic "tribes" their germanic culture was non-existent, they wernet sewing up the lips of roman heads from their dark german forests anymore, they were mercenaries.

but his point actually has relevance, germanic tribes had little to no influence in the forming of great britain, wheras the yankee dollar had plenty of MODERN influence in creating and designing certain states in the middle east, why cant u accept anything against arab nations or arabs?

again showing ur influence, the us's role, is as is natural 4 americans, incredibly overstated, the mjority of the war they sold overpriced arms 2 the british, then coming in when the nazis were already on the back foot.

the armies with the biggest roles in ww2 were the british and the russians, maybe more the russians in the way they ground down the nazi ground forces on the eastern front.

if any1 saved any1 europe saved america, look @ how badly european cities were bombed, destroyed by tanks etc. if they had succumbed 2 nazi forces, the americans would be next, and you know they couldnt have beaten the germans alone (theyve never won a war alone) nevermind the entirety of europes forces.

and besides there is no evidence the nazis would have made any nation change its language nor its culture, just an obedience 2 the nazis and their ideals would be mandatory of course.

"when the germans shot, the british ducked, when the british shot the germans ducked, when the americans shot, everyone ducked."

and that point on hitler is hardly watertight, firstly because hitler was never going 2 get a normal job, he couldnt, he had such a problem with power and submission he couldnt.

and plus the nazis were a group of many powerful men, not just 1, e.g. himler, who was perhaps more a thorough,determined and ruthless nazi than hitler.

Obviously you fail to grasp ideas and concepts that you choose to bore me with more facts I do not care for.

No, that was not his point
No, that was not my point

So your logic is, since europe was so sh*t, America would fall to sh*t like it. Ok, now just pull out your facts and sources for your ability to see into the past and future of things...or else have a nice cup of shut the fu*k up.

Wikipedia clearly stats that a.ssimilated people from Germanic tribes formed what was known as the "english people." Hence my use of that fact o make a point.

THE POINT WAS SIMILAR TO THIS POINT:

the us's role, is as is natural 4 americans, incredibly overstated
I was arguing, that the US is not the beginning and end of everything. Then you chose to argue with me. So either you believe they are the beginning and end to all, or you can go back to sipping that cup of shut the fu*k up.

My Point: You can not say "if this had happened" or if "so and so happened" then that wouldve happened. You do not know for sure. so kep your fu*king a.ssumptions to yourself.

^That was my general point. If you disagree, then by all means argue as much as you want. I just wont be responding to it.
 03-24-2008, 09:24 AM         #66
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
are you jewish?
nah cuz then his name would be Illmatic_Torah
 03-24-2008, 10:00 AM         #67
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Obviously you fail to grasp ideas and concepts that you choose to bore me with more facts I do not care for.

No, that was not his point
No, that was not my point

So your logic is, since europe was so sh*t, America would fall to sh*t like it. Ok, now just pull out your facts and sources for your ability to see into the past and future of things...or else have a nice cup of shut the fu*k up.

Wikipedia clearly stats that a.ssimilated people from Germanic tribes formed what was known as the "english people." Hence my use of that fact o make a point.

THE POINT WAS SIMILAR TO THIS POINT:

I was arguing, that the US is not the beginning and end of everything. Then you chose to argue with me. So either you believe they are the beginning and end to all, or you can go back to sipping that cup of shut the fu*k up.

My Point: You can not say "if this had happened" or if "so and so happened" then that wouldve happened. You do not know for sure. so kep your fu*king a.ssumptions to yourself.

^That was my general point. If you disagree, then by all means argue as much as you want. I just wont be responding to it.
what ideas and concepts LMAO, what ideas or concepts have u proposed, if your trying 2 show me with a degraded level of understanding of your own please use proper diction, and not just words u think fit.

no thats not my point whatsoever, my point is (which you chose not 2 address) was that the british,and the makeup of british society were influenced very slightly by anglo-saxons.

my point on the war was that america saved no1 but themselves, america got more from the war than they put in for a start, and no because europe fought so vigilantly america was never a realistic target 4 the nazis while the european allies continued 2 f!ght.

and if the european allies fell 2 teh nazis dont tell me u think the relatively weak us forces could do anything except submit 2 nazi rule.

80% of white britons can trace their genetic roots back 2 ice age hunter gatherers or early celtic settlers, the only thing that the germanic settlers that stayed contributed 2 modern britain was a base language, which has since changed dramatically, the normans had a much larger impact than the anglo saxons, its just daily mail readers trimming their hedges who like 2 think they were decended from german mercenaries and not the "uncivilised"celtic tribes

no i chose 2 argue with you because u posted something that was historically inaccurate.

i never did say that, again i was just correcting u for being an ignorant little self styled arab e-freedom f!ghter u made claims that were ludicrous, i corrected u.

MY a.ssUMPTIONS? your the only 1 whos making a.ssumptions, i.e without germanic tribes...., without britain america......,

good, we can do with less blind supporters of terrorism.
 03-24-2008, 10:57 AM         #68
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:

80% of white britons can trace their genetic roots back 2 ice age hunter gatherers or early celtic settlers, the only thing that the germanic settlers that stayed contributed 2 modern britain was a base language, which has since changed dramatically, the normans had a much larger impact than the anglo saxons, its just daily mail readers trimming their hedges who like 2 think they were decended from german mercenaries and not the "uncivilised"celtic tribes

Even you know that 80% is complete bullsh*t. The fact is parts of England could possibly have had Celts who actually came from Iberia?

And the English language is a mix of Norman/French and the ancient Celtic language which Welsh is actually similar to.
 03-24-2008, 02:02 PM         #69
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k are you babbling about. I wasnt even talking to you. You just follow me around. Get a life dude.

I dont give a sh*t about your history. I dont remember the last time i blew my nose either f*g**t.

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-24-2008 at 02:05 PM..
 03-25-2008, 02:16 AM         #70
RuffDesigns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hah, Palestinians are asking for a death sentence for real, nobody can fu*k with Israel's advanced weapons technology
 03-25-2008, 05:57 AM         #71
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you all realise, we humans steal anything, colonising land, etc who cares mehhh not surprising
 03-25-2008, 05:59 AM         #72
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Even you know that 80% is complete bullsh*t. The fact is parts of England could possibly have had Celts who actually came from Iberia?

And the English language is a mix of Norman/French and the ancient Celtic language which Welsh is actually similar to.

to me, the english language is the bastard language of french/german :applause:
 03-25-2008, 08:25 AM         #73
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

yes, thats pretty much proven, these were the said ice age settlers i talked about, mostly from the basque regions.

notice how i said ice age settlers and early celtic settlers.

erm, so no anglic influence? is that what your trying 2 say? in which case its a ludicrous claim, the anglo saxons laid down olde english from which modern english, through many changes (the great vowel shift of the 1600s being one of them)

welsh is one of many brythonic languages yes.
 03-25-2008, 08:27 AM         #74
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o and btw, its generally asumed nowadays that most settlers into western europe moved up from iberia after the ice sheets retreated from britain,northern france etc. while others apparently came from the caucus mountains...
 03-25-2008, 04:56 PM         #75
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fk an Is-rael... Israel is not real at all... Palestine has been occupied ever since WWII, and if you sya different your gay... Israel has done nothin but try and fk up the Middle East...

To say Palestine wasnt a country when the Jews came there is stupid, if all the rest of the countries surrounding it acknowledge Palestine... ridiculous...
 03-25-2008, 05:06 PM         #76
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
Fk an Is-rael... Israel is not real at all... Palestine has been occupied ever since WWII, and if you sya different your gay... Israel has done nothin but try and fk up the Middle East...

To say Palestine wasnt a country when the Jews came there is stupid, if all the rest of the countries surrounding it acknowledge Palestine... ridiculous...
:applause:
 03-25-2008, 05:08 PM         #77
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Not Jewish But Its Funny...

Israel Is Gonna Win.. Almost every one of there citizens has been in there army so invading there country is gonna be extremely hard on top of that i support them 100% because well thats Americas stance.. we support them 100%..

It' will finally give Israel there reason to be finally able top do what they've wanted to do since WWII, and that is use full strength on there enemy's. the funny thing is Israel is one of the strongest superpowers in the world and if they go to war shortly we will follow them and support them.
 03-25-2008, 05:13 PM         #78
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJVBar said:
I'm Not Jewish But Its Funny...

Israel Is Gonna Win.. Almost every one of there citizens has been in there army so invading there country is gonna be extremely hard on top of that i support them 100% because well thats Americas stance.. we support them 100%..

It' will finally give Israel there reason to be finally able top do what they've wanted to do since WWII, and that is use full strength on there enemy's. the funny thing is Israel is one of the strongest superpowers in the world and if they go to war shortly we will follow them and support them.
I would love to see this happen. In fact, while you sit at home. Id love to go participate in this war. It would be a great war. A marvelous one. When the disgusting goals of the U.S. government and Israel is clear. Then I would feel no shame in participating in this war against oppressors.

The war you describe will be none other than WWIII. Which I dont know when it will happen, but it will happen. By the looks of ti Israel, Iran, America, will be key players.

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-25-2008 at 05:15 PM..
 03-25-2008, 06:48 PM         #79
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJVBar said:
Full strength on its enemies since WWII? Who Zee Germans?
 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM         #80
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Were you not the one who tried to say the tribes from Europe did not make a big impact on the UK?

Or am I misunderstanding you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy