Mar 19 - Palestinians plan to "Invade" Israel on May 14th

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
ohh and one more thing to point out which i think alot will agree on..

if palistine makes this attack , i guarentee , no no let me correct that ... i put my life on it , that the united states of america will stand up for isreal ! I PROMISE YOU ON MY LIFE that america will back isreal 100%

dont beleive me ? if this attack goes forward , be prepared ......
the bullsh*ts really gona show its ugly face .....
 03-21-2008, 07:28 PM         #42
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Posting 3 times after yourself is just....

Yes, help the situation. I agree with Floeji.... Cut foreign aid to Israel. I completely support that notion
 03-21-2008, 07:32 PM         #43
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Palestine ain't takin sh*t. God's got Israels back read the Bible, hows an army gonna go up against the Lord
 03-21-2008, 07:58 PM         #44
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLMATIC_RIDAH said:
Palestine ain't takin sh*t. God's got Israels back read the Bible, hows an army gonna go up against the Lord
are you jewish?
 03-21-2008, 09:24 PM         #45
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

are you for real? your a clown homie, god aint doing sh*t for isreal..... Unless your refer to "god" as the U>S.

I dont think America can pull away from isreal, after all the sh*t they been thru and hte fact our entire government is owned and controlled by jews. YOu gotta be fu*kin kidding yourself, if you think we gonna let isreal off and be at peace. Even if we wanted it as a nation it wouldnt happen, because isreal already owsn the u.s by its balls!
 03-22-2008, 12:19 AM         #46
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't they all just share their land? A lot easier than k!lling each other over it.
 03-22-2008, 02:23 AM         #47
micchecka1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love jews
 03-22-2008, 02:56 AM         #48
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even think asians like jews
 03-22-2008, 01:41 PM         #49
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only people who like jews are other jews
 03-22-2008, 02:50 PM         #50
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
 03-22-2008, 02:58 PM         #51
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I support the Palestinians. Too bad people can't co-exist though
 03-22-2008, 03:16 PM         #52
echu305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole thing is messed up
 03-22-2008, 04:03 PM         #53
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ww3 Is Upon Us
 10 years ago '04        #54
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 ILLMATIC_RIDAH said:
Seems like Jews in particular throughout history have been getting the sh*tty end of the stick. Chosen People my a.ss. More like "God fu*king Hates You".

Just saying.

Jews as a whole haven't done anything to me personally. In fact, I think they make great comedians. But what I've seen "The Jew" do, (You know, the one that everyone hates.) has allowed me to have less love for them in comparison to my fellow man.

Israelis? Aw man. I can't respect how they operate sometimes. If a group of radicals display hostility towards you, I'm all for retaliation. But mortar shelling a house, filled with CHILDREN? TODDLERS? Nah. That's just OD.
 03-23-2008, 02:14 PM         #55
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Say Zionists please, unless you literally mean all Jews across the whole world and Israeli Jews which a lot of Israelis are infact not.

I think this whole situation would have been much more different if USA/UK would have just let Saddam be there puppet and have him control everything in the Middle East/Persia.

I wonder what your country would be now if USA/UK didn't get control back to the Emir's.
 03-23-2008, 02:22 PM         #56
joe branch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:
thats cracin
 03-23-2008, 02:24 PM         #57
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Say Zionists please, unless you literally mean all Jews across the whole world and Israeli Jews which a lot of Israelis are infact not.

I think this whole situation would have been much more different if USA/UK would have just let Saddam be there puppet and have him control everything in the Middle East/Persia.

I wonder what your country would be now if USA/UK didn't get control back to the Emir's.
Considering the USA/UK put saddam there, constantly has interfered, and then tried to fix THEIR mistake..is that what youre getting at? If the USA and UK didnt fu*k everything up, and make buddies with saddam in the first place there would be no Iran-Iraq conflict, or Iraq-Kuwait Conflict, or Iraq-US conflict or US-Iran conflict. The USA/UK may think youre helping..but youre not. This has been going on forever where you constantly fu*k sh*t up. Thats why you have been targeted by militants who consider themselves freedom f!ghters. IF the U.S. didnt fu*k sh*t up in the first place. September 11th wouldnt had happened. Iran nuclear enrichment would be a non issue, since no one would hate you so you wouldnt fear being fu*ked with. But unfortunately thats not the case.

We dont have a hard on for westerners for no reason. But you constantly interfere in sh*t that doesnt concern you one bit. You cause problems then try to act like heroes when you try to fix them. Most times you make them worse instead of helping. That's why people dont like you much. Not because we have hate inside of us towards you for no reason, we have valid reasons. And day after day you give us more reasons to hate you.

Summary: Youre the problem.

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-23-2008 at 02:27 PM..
 03-23-2008, 02:38 PM         #58
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SveNGali said:
Considering the USA/UK put saddam there, constantly has interfered, and then tried to fix THEIR mistake..is that what youre getting at? If the USA and UK didnt fu*k everything up, and make buddies with saddam in the first place there would be no Iran-Iraq conflict, or Iraq-Kuwait Conflict, or Iraq-US conflict or US-Iran conflict. The USA/UK may think youre helping..but youre not. This has been going on forever where you constantly fu*k sh*t up. Thats why you have been targeted by militants who consider themselves freedom f!ghters. IF the U.S. didnt fu*k sh*t up in the first place. September 11th wouldnt had happened. Iran nuclear enrichment would be a non issue, since no one would hate you so you wouldnt fear being fu*ked with. But unfortunately thats not the case.

We dont have a hard on for westerners for no reason. But you constantly interfere in sh*t that doesnt concern you one bit. You cause problems then try to act like heroes when you try to fix them. Most times you make them worse instead of helping. That's why people dont like you much. Not because we have hate inside of us towards you for no reason, we have valid reasons. And day after day you give us more reasons to hate you.

Summary: Youre the problem.

Look at the Kuwaiti Dinar wonder why its worth 3.74 US Dollars?

You think your country would be sh*t without the USA?
 10 years ago '05        #59
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
Can we all just get along?
 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM         #60
SveNGali 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Look at the Kuwaiti Dinar wonder why its worth 3.74 US Dollars?

You think your country would be sh*t without the USA?
I dont know that. Maybe it wouldn't be exactly the same, but Arabs would exist in one form or another. Id rather have a poor currency than have your stupid governments constantly fu*k sh*t up.

The USA wouldnt be sh*t without Britain..etc...Without Germanic tribes Britain wouldnt be sh*t. .. Your claims are stupid.

Imam Husain (AS) said: "Don't you see that the truth is not followed
and the falsehood is not discouraged? (The situation is so severe) so
that a Believer wishes to meet Allah (i.e., to die). And today I don't
see death but prosperity, and living with tyrants is nothing but
disgust and disgrace."

Last edited by SveNGali; 03-23-2008 at 03:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy