Mar 19 - Palestinians plan to "Invade" Israel on May 14th

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 


Props Slaps
 03-19-2008, 04:25 PM         #21
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
fu*k them land stealing a.ss pussied...i hope one of them dudes go super saiyan and fu*k all of israels sh*t up...YEA!!!
News - Palestina spirit bombed Israel
 10 years ago '07        #22
Dareupgang 
space
avatar space
space
$630 | Props total: 55 55
Ure a fu*king racist if you ask me you went way too extreme a dead jew is a good jew okay dude I don't if a jewish person ever screwed over or sumthin but thats a lil extreme. Any way they need to settle something out and its a peaceful way of doing something. I'm thinking they are trying to use Ghandi's method of non violence and honestly if you think Israel will murder 3 million ppl on the world's stage ure ridiculous. They honestly have to work out something though. The plan was looking good with some of the jewish settlements being relocated but the plans seemed to have stalled
 10 years ago '06        #23
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I know a lot of people on this site have a lot of harsh feelings towards Israel and it's over aggressive ways and believe me I understand completely. I mean, it's clear that in some ways what they've done to the Palestinian people is pretty messed up. However, if you look at the broader picture, I think a conflict that big would be a disaster for the United States as well. I mean Israel is clearly an interest of the United States and I think that if it broke out REALLY bad over there, it would be just another conflict to involve our soldiers in over there. There needs to be stability (although it may never happen) over there and both sides show no sign of giving up anytime soon.
 03-19-2008, 08:37 PM         #24
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
this is the same dude that ive seen crying about racism before....what is racism unacceptable unless its white people being hated?
Jews aren't fu*king white!

Plus, it is so funny how the fu*king jews try to play the fu*king victim in this situation, when the Palestines have been oppress and treated like a**hole by a group of people that cowardlessly had to hide behind the brits in order to get land that NEVER BELONG TO THEM AND THEY BASE IT ON SOME fu*kING FAIRY TALE STORY THAT APPARENTLY THEY THINK THEY ARE RIGHT AND EVERYON ELSE IS WRONG. It is funny how some a**hole in here says that they are trying to do things the Ghandi way and really??? I never knew denying medicine, separating families, invading their land, k!lling their people with their army, starving them and economically punishing them because they don't want to live their land???? Wow, I didn't know that's what Ghandi stood for. Face it, no one likes the jews and I mean no one.

Plus, JEWS AREN"T WHITE. NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. THEY WERE PERSECUTED THROUGHOUT EUROPE FOR CENTURIES (LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO THEM IN SPAIN AND FRANCE) AND ISRAEL WAS CREATED BECAUSE NO EUROPEAN NATIONS WANTED THE JEWS, WHICH TRANSLATES TO WHITE PEOPLE NEVER WANTING THEM. HELLO, HITLER AND MOST EXTREMIST NEVER HAVE VIEW JEWS AS WHITES AND GUESS WHAT??? THEIR NOT. The fu*k out of here with such insult. Jews whites??? What's next??? Asians are blacks??? OKAY.
 10 years ago '04        #25
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 bigbarcelona said:
To the heebs in the forum hating cause someone is defending the Palestines:

I hope one day someone finishes the job that Hitler couldn't finish himself. A dead jew is a good jew and no one cares about the fu*king jews. The whole world hates the jews and the jews are the #1 reason why there is so much violence in the middle east. Get out of Israel, because you pussies don't belong there. The brits put the jews in Palestine, not the pus*y a.ss jews. Remember, jews can't f!ght, jews are good to be cook. LMAO!!!!!!!!

You're just as bad as the people you claim to hate. You are part of the problem. Pray for peace.


Last edited by Adam A; 03-19-2008 at 08:45 PM..
 03-19-2008, 08:58 PM         #26
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:

You're just as bad as the people you claim to hate. You are part of the problem. Pray for peace.
How am I going to pray for people that use the holocaust as an excuse to impose their views and particularly on a group of people that they have made look like the monsters/killers, when they are the biggest crooks, thieves and murderers out there today???

fu*k out of here. I don't respect the jews and sending me hate is not going to change my view. People are ignorant when it comes to this situation about Palestine and this is primarily because the media/jews/US government got everybody believing that they are the victims, but in reality when you go outside of the media and do you're own research, you know that sh*t that you see on America TV or news about how the jews are such victims in this conflict, you know that is nothing but a sack of sh*t.

Plus, have any of you ever been to Palestine??? Believe me, I don't think so and after seeing what the Israelis have done out there, A BIG fu*kING fu*k YOU:finger::finger: TO ALL YOU HEEBS. HOPE THEY bomb ALL YOU RACIST CLOSET f*g**tS.


Last edited by bigbarcelona; 03-19-2008 at 09:08 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #27
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Word son. GO PALESTINE!

After seeing that movie "Paradise Now", I'm all about Palestinian Liberation.
 03-19-2008, 09:14 PM         #28
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Word son. GO PALESTINE!

After seeing that movie "Paradise Now", I'm all about Palestinian Liberation.
I've seeing the movie and it was great. But, going to Palestine and seeing what the Israelis have done to that land will make you just fu*king hate them fu*kers for life. I mean, even the way the Israeli soldiers were treating the Palestenian kids made me sick and I forever will never respect the fu*king Jews. Don't believe what the media tells you about Israel, because that sh*t is nothing but a fu*king lie.

Also, the US doesn't benefit from being in this conflict, because American Jews only benefit because it benefits Israel and American Jews will always and I mean always identify with Israel first before they ever do with America. They don't give a fu*k about America, they give a fu*k about Israel and their cause. So no, fu*k the heebs. Until the US stops intervening and listening to the jews about Israel, people in the middle east will hate us even more. Also, getting out of the region and staying away from their business might help too.
 10 years ago '04        #29
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 bigbarcelona said:
Plus, have any of you ever been to Palestine???
Yes.

 Floeji said:
Word son. GO PALESTINE!

After seeing that movie "Paradise Now", I'm all about Palestinian Liberation.
Is that the one where those guys hide out in a water tanker and die in the desert? Think I've seen it if that's what you're talking about.


Last edited by Adam A; 03-19-2008 at 09:59 PM..
 03-19-2008, 10:33 PM         #30
yahmean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smoke and mirrors that's it, think 1 way drop ur guard and bam gotcha
 03-20-2008, 02:35 AM         #31
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BigBarcelona how about you actually go and visit Palestine/Israel?
 10 years ago '04        #32
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 Exodus X13 said:
BigBarcelona how about you actually go and visit Palestine/Israel?
And stay there.


What this kooks fails to mention is Israel was ready to give into 98% of the demands of Palestine and the infamous PLO leader Arafat refused......


This isnt about peace in the middle-east, its what bigbarcelona wants......
In which case cant happen............
 03-20-2008, 08:33 AM         #33
mansoor_warrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And stay there.


What this kooks fails to mention is Israel was ready to give into 98% of the demands of Palestine and the infamous PLO leader Arafat refused......


This isnt about peace in the middle-east, its what bigbarcelona wants......
In which case cant happen............
i know a lot of sh*t is being said here, but sorry i can't agree with that.i just finished an a.ssignment on the whole conflict. First remember the oslo agreement, the promises Israel made, Palestinians in 1993 agreed to give up claim to 68% of Palestine by recognizing israel, who just carried on making settlements. it was r*pe portrayed as a love story! then at camp david Israel was tryin to get them 2 give up more of that land, how the fu*k could they have said yes. Israel also wanted control over the mosque of the dome of the rock; no muslim or arab leader can give that up
 03-20-2008, 09:13 AM         #34
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mansoor_warrior said:
i know a lot of sh*t is being said here, but sorry i can't agree with that.i just finished an a.ssignment on the whole conflict. First remember the oslo agreement, the promises Israel made, Palestinians in 1993 agreed to give up claim to 68% of Palestine by recognizing israel, who just carried on making settlements. it was r*pe portrayed as a love story! then at camp david Israel was tryin to get them 2 give up more of that land, how the fu*k could they have said yes. Israel also wanted control over the mosque of the dome of the rock; no muslim or arab leader can give that up

That's seems a little like idolatry to me, didn't G-D, ALLAH, YAHWEH, JEHOVA or whatever you call him tell his people not to worship idols. How is k!lling over land and temples more important than your love for G-D, you need to forget about the land.


Last edited by Exodus X13; 03-20-2008 at 09:15 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #35
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Adam A said:
Yes.



Is that the one where those guys hide out in a water tanker and die in the desert? Think I've seen it if that's what you're talking about.
Nay. It follows two Palestinian guys who have been selected on a suicide mission. There's the conflict of wanting to live and dying for the cause. Not to mention the fine a.ss girl that the protagonist falls for. Her dad was a revered martyr but she's ashamed of him. It is the opposite for the protagonist. His father was a traitor and "collaborator" and so the son is ashamed. The son's choice to go through with the bombing is to atone for the "sins of the father" so to speak.

A great independent film. I loved it.
 10 years ago '04        #36
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 bigbarcelona said:
I've seeing the movie and it was great. But, going to Palestine and seeing what the Israelis have done to that land will make you just fu*king hate them fu*kers for life. I mean, even the way the Israeli soldiers were treating the Palestenian kids made me sick and I forever will never respect the fu*king Jews. Don't believe what the media tells you about Israel, because that sh*t is nothing but a fu*king lie.

Also, the US doesn't benefit from being in this conflict, because American Jews only benefit because it benefits Israel and American Jews will always and I mean always identify with Israel first before they ever do with America. They don't give a fu*k about America, they give a fu*k about Israel and their cause. So no, fu*k the heebs. Until the US stops intervening and listening to the jews about Israel, people in the middle east will hate us even more. Also, getting out of the region and staying away from their business might help too.
Part of a paper that I wrote for my Globalization and Global Terrorism class outlined some ways to help end the conflict.

1. Reduce foreign aid to Israel. They're GDP is wild. I don't have the paper on this computer though. So I can't give the exact number. But it's VASTLY disproportionate in regards to the GDP of Palestine/Gaza.

2. Take the foreign aid that we were giving Israel and give it to Palestine. Don't give it in cash and liquid a.ssets though. Spend it on civil engineering and infrastructure. Hospitals, schools, religious buildings. Homes for citizens who have been displaced by the f!ghting. That way, the "radicals" won't have the liquid funds to support their cause and if life is better overall, it may give them less of an incentive to attack. Their standing down may relieve the tensions and allow Israel to back down.

Before anyone complains about us spending "more money" I want you to stop and think. If we were going to give Israel the money, (it being budgeted for and accounted for) and we ended up giving it to Palestine, we wouldn't be out anything.

It's our duty to help other less fortunate countries. Israel was getting aid as a result of agreements made after WWII. But they can stand on their own two feet. They can go stir up the hornets next and expect the US to come in with the swatter.

Let's help out the less fortunate and increase amicable relations. The UN Millennium Development Goals gave a completion date of 2015. We've only got 7 years left and half the sh*t on the list isn't done. Even if we don't get it all, aiding to end one of the longest conflicts in history would definitely be a gold star on our board.
 03-21-2008, 03:01 AM         #37
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the heebs in the forum hating cause someone is defending the Palestines:

I hope one day someone finishes the job that Hitler couldn't finish himself. A dead jew is a good jew and no one cares about the fu*king jews. The whole world hates the jews and the jews are the #1 reason why there is so much violence in the middle east. Get out of Israel, because you pussies don't belong there. The brits put the jews in Palestine, not the pus*y a.ss jews. Remember, jews can't f!ght, jews are good to be cook. LMAO!!!!!!!!



:applause: i agree!!
 03-21-2008, 05:25 PM         #38
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Part of a paper that I wrote for my Globalization and Global Terrorism class outlined some ways to help end the conflict.

1. Reduce foreign aid to Israel. They're GDP is wild. I don't have the paper on this computer though. So I can't give the exact number. But it's VASTLY disproportionate in regards to the GDP of Palestine/Gaza.

2. Take the foreign aid that we were giving Israel and give it to Palestine. Don't give it in cash and liquid a.ssets though. Spend it on civil engineering and infrastructure. Hospitals, schools, religious buildings. Homes for citizens who have been displaced by the f!ghting. That way, the "radicals" won't have the liquid funds to support their cause and if life is better overall, it may give them less of an incentive to attack. Their standing down may relieve the tensions and allow Israel to back down.

Before anyone complains about us spending "more money" I want you to stop and think. If we were going to give Israel the money, (it being budgeted for and accounted for) and we ended up giving it to Palestine, we wouldn't be out anything.

It's our duty to help other less fortunate countries. Israel was getting aid as a result of agreements made after WWII. But they can stand on their own two feet. They can go stir up the hornets next and expect the US to come in with the swatter.

Let's help out the less fortunate and increase amicable relations. The UN Millennium Development Goals gave a completion date of 2015. We've only got 7 years left and half the sh*t on the list isn't done. Even if we don't get it all, aiding to end one of the longest conflicts in history would definitely be a gold star on our board.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

:D Well done and written.

Major, but major props on the elaboration. :iagree:
 10 years ago '04        #39
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i hope they do ... someones gotta stand up to the worlds biggest dictating organization...
 10 years ago '04        #40
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
isreal big wigs , and zionists made big insurence claims a week before 9/11 ... they made big bucks off 911 and in the end it was isrealies who took those planes down .....

if there is even a single isreali supporter in here , you should be shot and pissed on ....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy