most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
I don't understand most of y'all honestly i have heard way(beats & rhyms) worst from g-unit, lil wayne, rick ross, hell t-pain..etc.. with no complaints .. hell i dont hear no one say anything about the wack a.ss missy record hell everything on nyc's hot 97 is weak.. tell me again whats so hot about rick ross same old recycled down south beats, or jezy..

I really see it.. no matter what this n*gga makes.. alot of people are going to hate.. Its so crazy..

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 03-19-2008 at 08:17 PM..
 03-19-2008, 08:14 PM         #62
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stormtrooper said:
I don't understand most of y'all honestly i have heard way(beats & rhyms) worst from g-unit, lil wayne, rick ross, hell t-pain..etc.. with no complaints .. hell i dont hear no one say anything about the wack a.ss missy record hell everything on nyc's hot 97 is weak.. tell me again whats so hot about rick ross same old recycled down south beats, or jezy..
dru, its useless to stress yaself over it. the song iz a club it
 10 years ago '04        #63
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 AK1 said:
Why does he need a club hit though... that's what I always wondered. 2Pac didn't need any club hits, and no I'm not comparing Pac to Joey, but they are substance rappers. Joey needs to put out something different if he wants to sell. If he's not going for sales, then what the hell is he going for?

2pac didnt need a club record????????????

Check the facts homes no one cared about pac.. for real for real until iget around.. i love brendas had a baby but that didnt but him on the map, or how do u want it, maybe california love!!!?? hell didnt he say make records for the bi*ches

just admitted it y'all no matter what he's goin to have to sign to G-unit/Shady/aftermath?interscope/ruffRyder/PoeBoy/Slip-n-slide/Coporate thugs

with a beat from Dr Kanye pharrell just Mosley

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 03-19-2008 at 08:26 PM..
 03-19-2008, 08:22 PM         #64
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stormtrooper said:

I really see it.. no matter what this n*gga makes.. alot of people are going to hate.. Its so crazy..
What messageboard are you posting at?
 10 years ago '04        #65
agent41 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 5 5
 swaggerlicious said:
people are always going to compare his single to Pump it Up

so it would want to be better than this i think?

the real hip hop appreciaters will cop Joe Budden's album without a "pump it up" type single
i agree but the only problem is he would only sell 20, 000 at most...most the people that buy records are people that aint fans just casual people that like the radio singles. out of the millions of fans 50 cent has how many do u think are real hip hop appreciaters...u can plug any high selling rapper in there...kanye, wayne...who ever...when it comes to selling and making money u have to have that bubble gum sh*t and joe knows that. if you arent making money for the label the label wont keep u. i think all he is doing is proving he can still put out a single. take the song for what it is. good to see him do this, cant do all mood muzik all the time
 10 years ago '04        #66
Stormtrooper 
space
space
Yo i really been around the net twice ..looked at the comments and outside of here and Joe-budden Forum its been pretty positive.. for the most part, i mean i know everything isnt for every body.. but why is it n*ggaz give others free pass's and im going to say this.. those south n*ggaz have some really really bad sh*t, hell some ny n*ggaz have some really bad sh*t and n*ggaz will say oo that sh*t is cool???? I swear if Polo the Don did that beat n*ggaz would be all over it..lol Or maybe Ryan Leslie with his knock off Neptunes beats..lol.. or better yet recycled Cool & Dre beats with the same drum patterns, that sound like JR Rotem ..etc(_insert any south Producer name here__).. Mosst of y'all would love this but...lol its not
 03-19-2008, 08:58 PM         #67
Darth Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas been gave Budden a free pass. He could fill 5 cds with wack music & we still listening and waiting.
 10 years ago '04        #68
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 Darth Hater said:
n*ggas been gave Budden a free pass. He could fill 5 cds with wack music & we still listening and waiting.
lol.. just fell out my highchair
 10 years ago '05        #69
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
this song is on that double barrel shotty triple ala docious status LOL
hes dissing the rap game for real

my serve is like federa

get head till a brotha need a tylenol

lol

this is not joe budden, hes gotta b imitating someone

Last edited by bklyn; 03-20-2008 at 12:06 AM..
 03-19-2008, 09:56 PM         #70
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
song is wack... its a failed club song attempt
 03-19-2008, 10:56 PM         #71
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup This Song Bores Me

Pretend This Was A New Rap Cat You Didnt Know
And You Heard This Song

Nobody Would Want To Hear It Again

Not Hating Because I Think Budden Is Top 3 Or 4 Rappers Alive Right Now, But That Song Fails.

Idk But I Really Like Gangsta Party Ft. Nate Dogg
It Wasnt His Style But It Got Some Serious Number Of Spins Down Here In Tx
 10 years ago '04        #72
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
i wonder how this will do on radio..if it ever gets there
 10 years ago '07        #73
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I wasn't even gonna comment on this sh*t since I'ma big Budden fan, but this song is garbage. Everyone is on that he needs a "club hit". Ok. But does it have to be wack? Let's be real. There's way's of making a club hit without it being corny. I wont bash this sh*t any further, but it's wack to me. All in all I hope he accomplishes what he's going for by making this bs.
 10 years ago '04        #74
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
damn,y'all stoning the n*gga for just making a club record? although he pumps out plenty of quality music....let that n*gga breathe

he just testing the water of the commercial game again
 10 years ago '04        #75
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Ehhh it's okay....honestly, Joe could do better than this....the beat sounds very poppish, and the hook is annoying....his verses were good though....but why can't he pick a good beat for fu*ks sake?

Even though club songs aren't his core competency, he's not bad at them like some of you say.....at least I don't think so....I liked Fire, Gangsta Party, Focus, Pump it Up was good but overrated...Stuntin was good...Club Song was good too.....this one sounds too washed up though, especially the beat...sounds too generic and stereotypical of a club track...
 03-20-2008, 12:22 AM         #76
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jump it up pt 2 :sleepy: This is where Joey will lose his fans the Padded room may be a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #77
agent41 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 5 5
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I wasn't even gonna comment on this sh*t since I'ma big Budden fan, but this song is garbage. Everyone is on that he needs a "club hit". Ok. But does it have to be wack? Let's be real. There's way's of making a club hit without it being corny. I wont bash this sh*t any further, but it's wack to me. All in all I hope he accomplishes what he's going for by making this bs.
what makes it so wack? the beat is decent, the hook is catchy for simple minded people and the lyrics are on point, nice punches, nice cliches. im just not sure why people call it wack or garbage. no its not top 20 most amazing i ever heard but its not that bad. its far better (lyrically) then alot of the club joints out now, ex waynes lollipop.
 10 years ago '05        #78
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Stormtrooper said:
Yo i really been around the net twice ..looked at the comments and outside of here and Joe-budden Forum its been pretty positive.. for the most part, i mean i know everything isnt for every body.. but why is it n*ggaz give others free pass's and im going to say this.. those south n*ggaz have some really really bad sh*t, hell some ny n*ggaz have some really bad sh*t and n*ggaz will say oo that sh*t is cool???? I swear if Polo the Don did that beat n*ggaz would be all over it..lol Or maybe Ryan Leslie with his knock off Neptunes beats..lol.. or better yet recycled Cool & Dre beats with the same drum patterns, that sound like JR Rotem ..etc(_insert any south Producer name here__).. Mosst of y'all would love this but...lol its not

what happen to the beat that joe and k!lla bh listened on a preview video of mm3?, k!lla bh was like "ohh this sh*t is crazy!!" and joe "wow wow"
Its was on myspace klasix page too
That instrumental was way better for a single imo
 10 years ago '04        #79
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 Big Mike 25 said:
Ehhh it's okay....honestly, Joe could do better than this....the beat sounds very poppish, and the hook is annoying....his verses were good though....but why can't he pick a good beat for fu*ks sake?

Even though club songs aren't his core competency, he's not bad at them like some of you say.....at least I don't think so....I liked Fire, Gangsta Party, Focus, Pump it Up was good but overrated...Stuntin was good...Club Song was good too.....this one sounds too washed up though, especially the beat...sounds too generic and stereotypical of a club track...
Beat very popish,hook annoying, <--------- sounds like everything on NYC radio and he has good verses shiiiitttt...lol (so why complain)

It's not not "All about the Benj's" or put your hands where my eyes can see" but damn if you n*ggaz can get on a elevator, and like chicks with furry boots..lol sh*t the women i date dont know what reeboks are..lol but i see u haters going crazy in the club.. guess what y'all joe can't rap and give you 80 bars every record and talk about pain, and dont say he should make somethink like Roc Boys because your goin to hate it too!!

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 03-20-2008 at 04:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #80
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 pokora said:
what happen to the beat that joe and k!lla bh listened on a preview video of mm3?, k!lla bh was like "ohh this sh*t is crazy!!" and joe "wow wow"
Its was on myspace klasix page too
That instrumental was way better for a single imo
Nahhh homie that beats for real label release no indie.... just wait tell u n*ggaz here what he has for a major release...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now