Wal-Mart return policy?

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES AND MAKE UGLY bi-chES CUTE ii
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Irv Gotti exposes 50 Cent, again.
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Im slamming this Hoe (Alexis Skyy)
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Aug 18 - Trump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are..
59 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-19-2008, 06:00 AM         #1
43229 pageviews
23 comments


Mr. Ro-Vato 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wal-Mart return policy?
 

 
Hey, me and my gf got a webcam from Wal-Mart not long ago but it wasn't what we wanted so we just took it back, showed the receipt, and got our money back. We used the money to buy a new one, which wouldn't work on my computer, so we took it back, we did the exact same thing. Just gave them the receipt and got our money back. So what I was thinking is, what if I bought an Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart, then bought a broken 3 red light 360 off Kijiji for $60, then put it in the 360 box and returned it with the receipt, and get back my money. So basically I get my money back and I'd get a 360 for $60.

Would this work?

23 comments for "Wal-Mart return policy?"

 9 years ago '06        #2
LYTE 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
$13,768 | Props total: 3822 3822
it was rumors on this board from various of people that you DONT even need a receipt to return.
 9 years ago '04        #3
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,600 | Props total: 432 432
Yea man you could try it. I mean wal mart doesn't even cross check serial numbers or anything like that.
 9 years ago '04        #4
big jeffrey 
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 284 284
funny, i just made a thread like this... but yeah i am in that same boat right now, my 360 bricked and i cant buy a new one... ive heard diff. things like "they will call a electronics person to come make sure everything is in there" or "no they dont care"
 9 years ago '04        #5
DonofDons21 
space
avatar space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 598 598
usually sh*t like that wont work because its opened electronics....most they will do is exchange it for another one....but if you made to many returns they wont even complete the transaction because you been black listed
 9 years ago '04        #6
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 689 689
you can do unopened and factory sealed electronics w/o a receipt i think, but its up to the mgr's descretion
 9 years ago '05        #7
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,013 | Props total: 731 731
I Did This With A Wireless Adapter. I Just Carefully Removed The Sitckers On Both And Swapped Em Out.
 03-19-2008, 09:40 AM         #8
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let Me a.ssist You Guys
I Am A Csm At Walmart (customer Service Manager)


And Here Is The Return Policy For Electronics

For Returning Video Game Systems, You Need To Have Your Receipt, To See The Date Of Purchase. And If You Do, Then They Will Call An Electronics a.ssociate To Look At It And Make Sure Everything Is In The System.

If It Is Damaged, They Will Only Take It Back If It Is Within Either The Warranty Or Within 30 Days Of Original Purchase, Then They Will Refer To The Manufacturer For Help

People Cannot Get Their Money Back For Video Games Or Movies Or Cd's Because They Are Not Our Property, You Can Only Get The Same Thing If It Was Damaged. Other Than That Your Screwed.

Any Other Q's ?
 9 years ago '04        #9
big jeffrey 
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 284 284
so deejay would they look at my 360 to verify it was the same 360 that i bought from them? or could i swap with my old one?
 9 years ago '04        #10
deziking 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$18,753 | Props total: 3635 3635
ur fu*ked my friend. u should of bought the warranty.
 03-19-2008, 01:18 PM         #11
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deejay_emcee said:
let Me a.ssist You Guys
I Am A Csm At Walmart (customer Service Manager)


And Here Is The Return Policy For Electronics

For Returning Video Game Systems, You Need To Have Your Receipt, To See The Date Of Purchase. And If You Do, Then They Will Call An Electronics a.ssociate To Look At It And Make Sure Everything Is In The System.

If It Is Damaged, They Will Only Take It Back If It Is Within Either The Warranty Or Within 30 Days Of Original Purchase, Then They Will Refer To The Manufacturer For Help

People Cannot Get Their Money Back For Video Games Or Movies Or Cd's Because They Are Not Our Property, You Can Only Get The Same Thing If It Was Damaged. Other Than That Your Screwed.

Any Other Q's ?
your walmart must have a different return policy because here you dont need a receipt to return ANYTHING, the only thing is you can only return it for the same product if you dont have a receipt

and if you DO have a receipt you can only get cash back on non-video games/music/movies

if the games are open or movies or cds are open they can only be traded in for the same thing, but if you have a receipt for any electronics you can get cash back or trade in, but you dont have to have a receipt to trade in stuff for the same product, ive returned a broken 360 twice at walmart without a receipt and a vizio TV
 9 years ago '04        #12
badboy600 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 1350 1350
Just buy a new one and do a swap. Just CAREFULLY swap the serial number stickerson the units. Clean your old one and put it back in the box like it was new. It works like a charm. I've had to do this quite a few times
 03-19-2008, 01:44 PM         #13
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 badboy600 said:
Just buy a new one and do a swap. Just CAREFULLY swap the serial number stickerson the units. Clean your old one and put it back in the box like it was new. It works like a charm. I've had to do this quite a few times
yup ive done that, bought a RROD one for 50 bucks, went to walmart bought a new one and put the broken one in and returned it for cash

got a new 360 for 50 bones
 9 years ago '05        #14
Chicano_Flow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 35 35
Ive returned my xbox like 3 times after it broke and got a new one from wal mart, first i buy a new one then exchange the console and get my money back, i also bought a broken 360 that would freeze from a pawn shop for 60 bucks, then took it to another pawn shop and sold it for $180.
 9 years ago '04        #15
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,410 | Props total: 351 351
most of the times its high school kids doing returns and they dont care, well at least at Target thats how it is.....go in the evening when its busy and the kids are working, you might get one that doesnt care and wont even look in the box

I did this with digital cameras before at Target, but I know for PS3's theres a lil chart they follow for system returns to make sure the serial numbers match up
 9 years ago '04        #16
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 403 403
I did the old swap it out with a dvd burner. The one I had was old, and I wanted a new one, So I went and bought a new one, same brand, Sony. They looked identical, so I just swapped them out and packed everything like it was in the box and returned it with the receipt. Got my money back, and got a free brand new dvd burner.
 9 years ago '05        #17
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,013 | Props total: 731 731
 deejay_emcee said:
let Me a.ssist You Guys
I Am A Csm At Walmart (customer Service Manager)


And Here Is The Return Policy For Electronics

For Returning Video Game Systems, You Need To Have Your Receipt, To See The Date Of Purchase. And If You Do, Then They Will Call An Electronics a.ssociate To Look At It And Make Sure Everything Is In The System.

If It Is Damaged, They Will Only Take It Back If It Is Within Either The Warranty Or Within 30 Days Of Original Purchase, Then They Will Refer To The Manufacturer For Help

People Cannot Get Their Money Back For Video Games Or Movies Or Cd's Because They Are Not Our Property, You Can Only Get The Same Thing If It Was Damaged. Other Than That Your Screwed.

Any Other Q's ?

i thought u had 15 days and no need for reciept if everything was in box
 9 years ago '04        #18
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,978 | Props total: 2073 2073
 Mr. Ro-Vato said:
Hey, me and my gf got a webcam from Wal-Mart not long ago but it wasn't what we wanted so we just took it back, showed the receipt, and got our money back. We used the money to buy a new one, which wouldn't work on my computer, so we took it back, we did the exact same thing. Just gave them the receipt and got our money back. So what I was thinking is, what if I bought an Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart, then bought a broken 3 red light 360 off Kijiji for $60, then put it in the 360 box and returned it with the receipt, and get back my money. So basically I get my money back and I'd get a 360 for $60.

Would this work?
This works anywhere...

None of these stores cross reference anything... I know those who have returned the 20GB PS3 in a 60 GB box after buyin a 60gb the day before
 9 years ago '05        #19
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 124 124
 big jeffrey said:
funny, i just made a thread like this... but yeah i am in that same boat right now, my 360 bricked and i cant buy a new one... ive heard diff. things like "they will call a electronics person to come make sure everything is in there" or "no they dont care"
I just to work down there and when they was fairly new maybe a year or so in...they would call a number to make sure that its the same serial code and all that...I don't think it will work unless Microsoft just told them to give the 360's away and they'll pay walmart back because walmart ain't giving sh*t away for free
 9 years ago '06        #20
husker4 
space
avatar space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
in college wal-mart is a place to scam on returns..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Kid fuuks Bully's mother then confesses on live radio.
20 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside BX Simp Shows You How Not To Deal With Women
56 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Awkward Jay at it again
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside The leaked NASA footage -- that they *CAN NOT* explain........!!
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Aug 20 - A Current Taco Bell Employee Just Dished Out 7 Secrets You Need to Know
115 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The first ever school shooter..why did she do it?.. She didnt like. . .
87 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
The one song every Boy from the 90's hated but loved at the same time
54 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Half of the new historic teams in 2k18 have been revealed
44 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy