Paying A Deposit Fee for New Sprint Customers With No Prior Credit...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #21
ACEMAN  OP
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
Man i went ahead and swapped the phone out for a Centro Palm joint...i like the Palm better...da moto was givin me a headache the 1st nyte...dats mos def not good
 10 years ago '07        #22
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
:applause:..... the Centro is a much better choice!
 03-19-2008, 10:53 PM         #23
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man shoulda taken my advice and switched to the Q9. the centro is a good one. does everything you really need it to do.
 10 years ago '06        #24
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
Whats the deal with the Touch? Is it buggy? I've heard mixed things, do a lot of people bring them back?
 10 years ago '04        #25
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
i love my Touch. most people can't deal with the touch screen only interface. but i bet the same people rave about the iPhone. go figure.
 10 years ago '05        #26
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1197 1197
i been with sprint for years. like the others said before, its better to deal with an official sprint store rather than those side authorized dealers. if u call customer service might only aggravate u more if u get some random "sprint rep" more than likely its some call center that probably trained their employees certain issues
 10 years ago '07        #27
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:
Im a manager of a corporate Sprint store and no disrespect but Adwerdz you may have had a bad experience in a store but you have no clue what you are talking about. If you are a BRAND new customer with no credit, you more than likely will have a deposit ranging from $50-$150. That's just based upon the system running your credit. If you did it online, don't worry, they use the exact same system and your deposit populates at the end of the transaction. And trust me, customer care messes up more customers accts. than in store and half the time you can't even understand the cust. care rep on the phone so that's a big waste of time. Aceman, if you went to a CORPORATE Sprint store and not one of those "Side Dealers" then more than likely the $150 was right. We can get into lots of legal trouble if we pocketed deposits(like jail time). And besides, if you don't have any credit in your name, that $150 is good. Go over to Verizon, At&t or T-mobile and watch how high their deposits are! Sorry for the story but I love my company and I hate when people give an opinion off of either mis-information or 1 or 2 bad experiences.

^^^^ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I WORK FOR SPRINT ALSO AND U COULDNT HAVE EXPLAINED IT BETTER. AND UR RIGHT AT&T, VERIZON, AND T-MOBILE'S DEPOSIT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER THAN THAT 150. TRUST ME ON THAT.
 10 years ago '07        #28
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Comic Book Guy said:
Whats the deal with the Touch? Is it buggy? I've heard mixed things, do a lot of people bring them back?
I have the Touch and I like the phone (my Mogul is better) but people don't bring them back because of bugs, they bring them back because they can't get used to the no physical keyboard and using the screen to text, email etc. Most customers that have the phone either get used to it and like it or they really hate it. Most of the 'bugs' on the Touch are just software problems but I did have a customer last week that had a blue screen
 10 years ago '04        #29
S|S 
space
space
that customer probably brick'd his phone updating its ROM. who knows, hehe.
 10 years ago '07        #30
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:
I have the Touch and I like the phone (my Mogul is better) but people don't bring them back because of bugs, they bring them back because they can't get used to the no physical keyboard and using the screen to text, email etc. Most customers that have the phone either get used to it and like it or they really hate it. Most of the 'bugs' on the Touch are just software problems but I did have a customer last week that had a blue screen
ive had people bring the touch back because of battery life. they say the battery life is sh*tty. imo, the mogul is better also
 10 years ago '04        #31
S|S 
space
space
It's a PPC that continuously connects to the web. Battery life is usually an issue that comes with the territory.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy