Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
I got the game today and to my suprise about the team deathmatch and deathmatch on ranked with one respawn.You cannot change it.What you can do is play on player matches,you can change it to unlimited respawns and you can still get XP and rank in player matches.

I played Vegas 1 for a year and a half so I was able to jump right into the MP online since the buttons are the same...

I love the game so far,the graphics have improved,they are a bit cleaner and um...crisper than Vegas 1.The Sprint feature is pimp and I am getting very used to chasin jokers down already.I played about five matches before I had to put it up and noticed no slow-down or lag,which as you know lag plagued Vegas 1,especially with overseas players.

If you dont like Vegas 2,simply go back to COD4 where it takes 3 to 4 headshots to drop an combatant.If I take the time to hit a headshot it should register and drop the guy,everytime,not every other time.I could go on and on about COD4 terrible hit detection which they still havent fixed and that gay knife that seems to reach halfway across the room.

Rainbow 6 should NEVER have a melee attack,something so right about walking up to a fool using cover and blowing his head off with a handgun.

I got tired of the racist,claymore campers,whiners and little kids on COD4,at least in RSV2 I can kick them off my server with a press of a button.The game is straight,if you like Vegas 1 than you should love Vegas 2.I still cant get over how wellt he online play is compared to last version,very smooth.
 10 years ago '06        #122
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
ok
some1 said you can sprint on Rainbow Six Vegas 1. then the post above me states "the sprint feature is....." in reference to RSV2?

could u sprint in 1?? if so, i never knew how to do that.
 10 years ago '05        #123
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
No you couldn't sprint in RSV1.
 10 years ago '06        #124
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
i know everyone is not complaining about respawns because in most of the rainbow games for the xbox there wasnt even a respawn feature which made it 1 and done in a round.

now that sh*t took some tactics to stay alive, damn i loved those games excluding lockdown which i never played
 10 years ago '06        #125
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Co-op story mode is DOPE. However around midnight last night i peeped Team deathmatch and some other online modes and they were straight a.ss. And this is comin from a dude who played the sh*t out of RB6V1 There was only like 3 lobbies for ranked Team death could be cause no one got the game yet even tho it was a prime time for gamersthen i put in COD4 to get my crack fix...
 10 years ago '07        #126
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 427 427
Not sure what game you guys playing, this game is straight up dope. Played with 13 other homies, lag free, framerate good, plus you can rank up in private matches. Played a good 10+ games and loving every minute, i am disappointed with the graphics and audio though. But other than that this game is hot.
 10 years ago '06        #127
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Menu online doesn't have music sittin there looking at 3 total lobbies on a Team deathmatch search in total silence....like the producers were like "kill ya self"
 10 years ago '07        #128
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 427 427
 KSoraci7 said:
Menu online doesn't have music sittin there looking at 3 total lobbies on a Team deathmatch search in total silence....like the producers were like "kill ya self"
I was talking about the sound ex of the weapons and such, sh*t is lame. But damn i cant wait to play this sh*t tonight, game is dope.
 10 years ago '05        #129
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
The game is dope got it for the 360 and the framerate drops but very subtle it doesnt fu*k the game up. Most def a worthy copp-
 10 years ago '04        #130
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
I thought they was going to fix this spawn sh*t.once again we going to have to go through this spawn camping sh*t again.ijust played a game and the other team only got 10 k!lls cuz we r*pe them.its not fun but I refuse to lose.I thought this was a big enough issue for them to fix.can't wait tell cod4 get the new maps
 10 years ago '04        #131
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 ~SHYNE~ said:
I got the game today and to my suprise about the team deathmatch and deathmatch on ranked with one respawn.You cannot change it.What you can do is play on player matches,you can change it to unlimited respawns and you can still get XP and rank in player matches.

I played Vegas 1 for a year and a half so I was able to jump right into the MP online since the buttons are the same...

I love the game so far,the graphics have improved,they are a bit cleaner and um...crisper than Vegas 1.The Sprint feature is pimp and I am getting very used to chasin jokers down already.I played about five matches before I had to put it up and noticed no slow-down or lag,which as you know lag plagued Vegas 1,especially with overseas players.

If you dont like Vegas 2,simply go back to COD4 where it takes 3 to 4 headshots to drop an combatant.If I take the time to hit a headshot it should register and drop the guy,everytime,not every other time.I could go on and on about COD4 terrible hit detection which they still havent fixed and that gay knife that seems to reach halfway across the room.

Rainbow 6 should NEVER have a melee attack,something so right about walking up to a fool using cover and blowing his head off with a handgun.

I got tired of the racist,claymore campers,whiners and little kids on COD4,at least in RSV2 I can kick them off my server with a press of a button.The game is straight,if you like Vegas 1 than you should love Vegas 2.I still cant get over how wellt he online play is compared to last version,very smooth.
I don't know what mode u play on cod4 but if it takes that many headshots to k!ll somebody step ur game up and play hardcore matches. also on rb6 is know for campers specially outside the spawn which they didn't fix.cod4 sh*ts on this game as far as online play and graphics.
 03-20-2008, 02:45 PM         #132
Jann  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly I can't stand this game. It's just as boring as the first game with more technical problems.

I have to say though I like the maps alot better then COD4. RB6 is just not for me I guess .
 10 years ago '08        #133
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1153 1153
You fu*ks that are hating on this game are crazy! The controls are just as precise as ever, the graphics look gorgeous and the gameplay is smooth a strippers a.ss with KY! COD4 is cool, but the single player is too quick even on hardcore! Come See Me!
 03-20-2008, 05:19 PM         #134
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is mediocore at best first one was better the online in this is sh*t they were supposed to fix the online but i think they made it much worse i never planned on leaving cod4 but this makes it much easier to say cod4 will not be beat anytime soon by anything
 10 years ago '04        #135
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
got this 2day
 10 years ago '06        #136
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
should i get this on the ps3 or the 360?
 10 years ago '06        #137
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
n/m
 10 years ago '06        #138
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
Why the hell is this game soo damn short I beat that sh*t in one hour....not worth no 65 dollars :finger:
 10 years ago '06        #139
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Why the hell is this game soo damn short I beat that sh*t in one hour....not worth no 65 dollars :finger:
i wasnt aware you could "beat" multiplayer
 10 years ago '05        #140
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
"We Don't Believe You, You Need More People!"

Its impossible to beat that game in 1 hour.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now