The Certified Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Discussion [All Things RB6V2 In Here]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2008, 03:31 PM         #1
6704 pageviews
171 comments

X T3FLON23DON X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Certified Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Discussion [All Things RB6V2 In Here]

I dont kno bout you guys but im pretty hyped about this game..Ive only heard a few things from other websites about this game. Post/talk bout the game and wuts to come. Post links 2 new sh*t or the weapons maps whatever. The ranking system. All that type sh*t. Props 2 anyone with good post & info.

171 comments for "The Certified Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Discussion [All Things RB6V2 In Here]"

10 years ago '04        #2
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,674 | Props total: 15140 15140
got the game yesterday. gonna play it in a few minutes
 03-16-2008, 03:53 PM         #3
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell us how it is, releases Thursday in all PAL regions I think.
 03-16-2008, 04:05 PM         #4
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sh*ts hot yo
 10 years ago '04        #5
space
space
space
i choose a female character n their calling me Sir 8-/
 03-16-2008, 04:24 PM         #6
X T3FLON23DON X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How u get da game so early?

If your a elite on RB6 vegas 1 what do u get on 2? I heard u get a weapon or sum sh*t
 03-16-2008, 04:31 PM         #7
snowcat69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X T3FLON23DON X said:
How u get da game so early?

If your a elite on RB6 vegas 1 what do u get on 2? I heard u get a weapon or sum sh*t
2500 points, which skips the first rank
 03-16-2008, 04:32 PM         #8
snowcat69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh i been hyped on this game since its been annouced. waited a long time for this cant wait to pick it up tuesday
 03-16-2008, 04:33 PM         #9
X T3FLON23DON X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snowcat69 said:
2500 points, which skips the first rank
oh well sh*t..looks like imma skip da first rank
 03-16-2008, 04:34 PM         #10
X T3FLON23DON X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As it stands, from the many previews I have read, the ranking system is still in place but has been tweaked to merge more with Rainbow’s tactical roots, and now includes the ‘Advanced Combat Enhancement and Specialization‘ system. I like the sound of that, even if it is somewhat of a mouthful. Anyway, let’s get down to what the actual changes are, as well as what the *deep breath* Advanced Combat Enhancement and Specialization system exactly is.

There is now an addition of three areas (Assault, Close Quarter Battles, and Marksman) in which you can level up and unlock various rewards. These rewards, like the original Vegas, are guns and armour. As GameSpot has put it: ‘One of the major new features of the game is the way in which the character that you create will be able to use the Advanced Combat Enhancement and Specialization (A.C.E.S.) system to unlock new weapons and rewards…the same constant reward of experience gains while also allowing you to specialize in the type of gameplay you prefer to use.’

Sounds like Call of Duty 4, right? The impression I get from previews is that the traditional ranking system and the newly implemented A.C.E.S. system both compliment one another perfectly. I don’t know about you, but I’m personally excited to see the results my particular style of game play - whatever that may be - yield, and how it changes as I get better at the game. Or perhaps using it as a measure of which weapon produces the most effective results for me as an individual.

Apparently your character now gains a differing amount of XP based on the actions of their k!ll (blind fire, head shot, using frags etc). Now that there’s a change in how much XP is gained for doing different things, I think this introduces a much needed level of skill which, in my opinion, was sorely lacking from the original. In the previous game, anybody could go from Private First Class to Elite if they put the hours in, especially as XP was gained even if you didn’t get a single k!ll. Now you are awarded XP essentially based on your skill and the way in which you take the enemy down. Whether XP is still awarded even if you don’t manage to nab a k!ll is still uncertain, but I definitely hope that’s not the case.

Although it’s difficult to comment on the A.C.E.S. system without actually having played the game, I can say I think this is a perfect addition, and indeed the icing on the cake in regards to Rainbow’s already solid Multiplayer aspect. Whether Vegas can pull the gamers away from the current King of Xbox Live, Call of Duty 4, remains to be seen, but I for one know which game I’ll happily be passing away the hours with. Got. To. Get. To. Elite. What about you?

Tags: Call of Duty 4, Multiplayer, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Rainbow Six: Vegas 3, Xbox Live

This entry was posted on Friday, March 7th, 2008 at 3:35 pm and is filed under Gaming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 years ago '04        #11
space
space
space
ugh dumb teammates
 03-16-2008, 07:52 PM         #12
X T3FLON23DON X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo cracked out..how u get your copy early?
 10 years ago '05        #13
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
^his 360 is modded. r6v2 release came out today, if you got a modded 360 the games come out a few days before, so you can play them before the official release.
 10 years ago '04        #14
space
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
^his 360 is modded. r6v2 release came out today, if you got a modded 360 the games come out a few days before, so you can play them before the official release.
came out yesterday hehe
 10 years ago '07        #15
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
this game comes out tuesday right?
 03-16-2008, 10:59 PM         #16
snowcat69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opinion said:
this game comes out tuesday right?
yep........
 03-17-2008, 12:29 AM         #17
whateverman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*ts dual shock 3 compatible right?
 03-17-2008, 07:15 AM         #18
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im copping it day one
 10 years ago '04        #19
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
I've been playing this since Saturday and I gotta say, Its a pretty good game but CoD4 is still the king of online in my book. I only completed the first 2 singleplayer missions and they were pretty engaging. Terrorist hunt is still fun too. I love how you can use the xbox camera to map your real face onto your character. Looks weird seeing myself takedown terrorists lol. I think more games should do sh*t like this.

Because the game aint out in the US officially yet, I had to do multiplayer with alot of foreigners, mostly french and German lol. So the games were kinda laggy. But I did manage to get in a few lag free games and they were a blast. If you manage to get on a good team, then you can level up pretty fast. A couple dudes I played with last night are already over halfway to Elite ranking. Can't wait til some of you guys get on so I can really try out the multi. :D
 10 years ago '04        #20
space
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
A couple dudes I played with last night are already over halfway to Elite ranking.
:wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago