L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #421
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I respect your arguments but thats bullsh*t... just a flatout lie... You must not watch Laker games.. and don't say you watch them all the time..
I have league pass and I do catch alot of lakers games. Its like this Kobe is hands downt he best player playing in the NBA today. Im not saying he will iso all the time im just syaing that he dose that too much, as a fan would you rather see a kobe line to be 30 pts 5 asi 6 boards or 24 pts 8asi 6 boards..?

confidence is so and you have to understand that. I have been watching Skip grow as a plyer all year and why is that because his confidence is growing. These guys we watch play in the NBA 95% of all have skill becuase if they didnt they wouldnt be there now would they? Kobe needs to become more of a leader and use his guys's strong points to his advantage, Dfish k!lled us last year because D-will would get him open 3s all game..
 10 years ago '04        #422
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 m!ck3y said:
ok explain to me why Kobe is a better teamate then Tmac?

and No Tmac said that he wanted tog et some help down there and he wanted ti soon because he felt like he was in his prime at that point, but orlando who had a GM that was looking to go ina diff direction and get younger. I still think that both sides won because Orlando got d12 and housotn got Mac

I don't think either one is a "better teammate" than the other honestly..

and if you wanna be real, I don't even know how anyone outside of the locker room can even measure that...

And if being a good teammate means helping the team win, I think they both are doing a good job, not one better than the other...
 10 years ago '06        #423
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 casper said:
r we talkin bout the same tmac that has been accused of slackin off, & not playing to his ability for his entire career

dude played 48 minutes and needed an iv...now i understand the sh*t can be draining but many guys have played a full 48 minutes & didnt need an iv...my guess is, hes just not used to goin hard for a full game

dont get it confused tmac is one of my favorite players of the past 10 years...but everybody knows hes a slacker....only reason im sayin all this is cause i dont see how a "slacker" can be a better teammate
Once agian him not having the stamina dosnt make him any less of a teamate..I will say it again Kobe > Mac but..Mac is a better teamate I mean come on now..Kobe could be a better teamate then anyone in the NBA but he passes when its more convienent for him not when his guys have the best chance to suceed
 10 years ago '04        #424
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 AdorableOne said:
fixed

lmao...props
 10 years ago '06        #425
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I don't think either one is a "better teammate" than the other honestly..

and if you wanna be real, I don't even know how anyone outside of the locker room can even measure that...

And if being a good teammate means helping the team win, I think they both are doing a good job, not one better than the other...
Your right about the whole outsid eof the locker room thing, but as someone who understands the game you have to look and see..Kobe may pull up and hit that 18 ft jump shot but he may also have a wide open walton down low..now that J will look great on his stat sheet and sportscenter but if he passes down to Luke for the easy bucket it will build his confidence and allow him to hit that transition 3 the next time down.
 10 years ago '06        #426
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 AdorableOne said:
fixed
 10 years ago '04        #427
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
I have league pass and I do catch alot of lakers games. Its like this Kobe is hands downt he best player playing in the NBA today. Im not saying he will iso all the time im just syaing that he dose that too much, as a fan would you rather see a kobe line to be 30 pts 5 asi 6 boards or 24 pts 8asi 6 boards..?

confidence is so and you have to understand that. I have been watching Skip grow as a plyer all year and why is that because his confidence is growing. These guys we watch play in the NBA 95% of all have skill becuase if they didnt they wouldnt be there now would they? Kobe needs to become more of a leader and use his guys's strong points to his advantage, Dfish k!lled us last year because D-will would get him open 3s all game..

Honestly man, Kobe does get his team involved early and often... and D will got D fish a lot of open 3's because he's a POINT GUARD... Kobe doesn't control the ball all game...
 03-16-2008, 06:33 PM         #428
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was a good game right here

i really aint watched the rockets much durin this streak, but damn they are forreal......good sh*t htown
 03-16-2008, 06:33 PM         #429
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so people now think tmac is better then kobe because his team won?

umm ok i wonder if some of yall even watch basketball.
 10 years ago '06        #430
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Honestly man, Kobe does get his team involved early and often... and D will got D fish a lot of open 3's because he's a POINT GUARD... Kobe doesn't control the ball all game...
Kobe may not bring the ball up the court, btu they give him the ball wil 19 secs and iso..

instead of that they should run a pick or a backfoor cut..because most of the dfensive attention is on Kobe..
 10 years ago '06        #431
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 kingz21 said:
so people now think tmac is better then kobe because his team won?

umm ok i wonder if some of yall even watch basketball.
You should learn to read, no one said he is a better PLAYER then Kobe..

Kobe is the best player in the game today, but it dosnt mean he is perfect.
 10 years ago '04        #432
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
Kobe may not bring the ball up the court, btu they give him the ball wil 19 secs and iso..

instead of that they should run a pick or a backfoor cut..because most of the dfensive attention is on Kobe..

Well then we're talking about Phil jacksons offense... he's in charge of that.. and if you ask me, don't tell nobody, but (he's overrated)
 10 years ago '07        #433
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Rockets played really well this game & the Lakers missed a lot of open shots and easy lay-ups. Disappointing loss...
 10 years ago '06        #434
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Well then we're talking about Phil jacksons offense... he's in charge of that.. and if you ask me, don't tell nobody, but (he's overrated)
I gave always said that..

but being blessed witht he greatest player ever in MJ

then Having the second greatest in Kobe not to mention Shaq and Pippen along with the great supporting cast that both the Bulls and Lkaers have had its hard to fu*k that up being a coachl..

although I do like the triangle
 10 years ago '04        #435
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
And I think T mac was right about the team chemistry getting better when he went down... I think that helped them a lot... if the other Laker players had that chemistry, it would be the same in L.A.

Difference is, they had it, then Bynum went out, then they got Gasol, kinda picked up where they left off, then he went out, so the lineup changes a lot with injury, and it makes it harder for the young guys to get in a groove.. because none of them happen to be the main offensive options so they often defer...
 10 years ago '06        #436
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
chemistry and confidence go hand in hand..im telling make a person be held accountable for somthing and you will almost always see results. I get pissed at times when mac becomes so passive but i understand that a layup fora bench guy is better then him getting 30 a night..but then there are games where the star has to take over and show why they get the money that they do. and thats somthing that kobe dose better then anyone, its hard to explain but there is a fine line of knowing when to do what.
 10 years ago '05        #437
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1180 1180
Yeah.. Cuz when tmac when down.. They was doin REAL good.. And tmac just adapted 2 what they was doin

I hope my boy tmac can get some rest 4 da Boston game.. cuz u could tell he was tired from dat last 48 minute game he played..
 10 years ago '06        #438
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
this being an early game today and a day off should really help, along with the celts game being a bit later
 10 years ago '06        #439
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
but the sun is down here now, so time to get my Shane Battie defence on haha
 10 years ago '04        #440
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
Game didn't prove much to me....even though Battier shut Kobe Down...without any inside defense Houston was driving and forced Lakers to switch, leaving shooters open all night. You stick Bynum Gasol in that lineup and it may be a different story. But props to the Rockets and Battier. Point guards have been k!lling us the last 4-5 games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy