L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2008, 06:02 PM         #401
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
stop posting already the nuggets and ai are on the outside staring in.

first of all who are u talking about...second i dont give a sh*t about nuggets and third this is a thread about lakers vs houston no need to bring other teams.
 10 years ago '07        #402
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 AIshiitsonall said:
do u agree kobe wants to be michael?
he wants to be on that level yes, not necessarily BE Mike

every great player does

you cant blame him for wanting to be recognized on the level that MJ is at
 10 years ago '04        #403
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Flozz said:
WE ARE THE TOP TEAM IN THE WEST NOW! :applause:

as far as injuries we got them to...we just happen to be a better team ..and yes the lakers will get exposed watch as the season goes..:D
True, and you might have a better bench than ours, especially on defense... but not a starting lineup... and thats when BOTH teams are healthy...

But the playoffs are a different thing... thats when Show and Prove happens..

and no they aren't getting "exposed"... if they get Bynum and Gasol together and still don't perform in the playoffs, then they are "exposed"...
 10 years ago '06        #404
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Man, what a game....we had a great 2nd and 4th qtr...that told the story...Rockets D is amazing man, wow.

1st seed...1st in the division...we runnin this sh*t man...

now a word from Mr. Ross...

dont tote no 22's
magnum cost me 22
tatted on the 22
birds go for 22
lil momma super thick
she say she 22
she seen them 22
we in room 2-22
 10 years ago '04        #405
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 AIshiitsonall said:
i hate lebron even more but when u say they dont make excuses for kobe, is just blind love

No blind love son...

Give me an example of when "they" make excuses for Kobe when the Lakers lose? I really can't recall it...
 03-16-2008, 06:09 PM         #406
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
No blind love son...

Give me an example of when "they" make excuses for Kobe when the Lakers lose? I really can't recall it...

i dont wonna waste my time....sorry there are too many but im lazy...there are alot of diff occasions where i ve seen media/fans/TV excuse kobe for his mistakes..
 10 years ago '06        #407
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
That's 22 too's for y'all motherfu*kers out there, yaknahmean?
 10 years ago '04        #408
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
Fans, definitely... But the media? I don't think so..

I have a question tho... Do Rockets fans now think T-mac is better than Kobe?

Or do you just understand that your team is very well constructed and well coached?
 10 years ago '06        #409
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Fans, definitely... But the media? I don't think so..

I have a question tho... Do Rockets fans now think T-mac is better than Kobe?

Or do you just understand that your team is very well constructed and well coached?
individualy? Nope Tmac is not better then kobe, he was at a point in time when he was with orlando..if not better neck and neck..but thats a diff story.

Now do I think Tmac is a better teamate? Plays the game for the team and not for self? Yes..

but better then Kobe nope..
 10 years ago '04        #410
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 m!ck3y said:
yea i was telling my boy that they wont take advantage of it because the lakers try to hard to let kobe do it all...Kobe is great but its a team game, and thats where i think Kobe is not a great leader because on the court there is no coach he is the coach he needs to direct his guys to where he knows he can get them good shot attempts..
He's been a better leader but the role players didn't step up at all. I felt like it was two seasons ago.
 10 years ago '07        #411
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
individualy? Nope Tmac is not better then kobe, he was at a point in time when he was with orlando..if not better neck and neck..but thats a diff story.

Now do I think Tmac is a better teamate? Plays the game for the team and not for self? Yes..

how can you say T-Mac is a better teammate though? If this was 3 years ago I would agree with you that T-Mac is a better teammate, but not now. Kobe isn't playing through an injury for himself, he's doing it for the team. He's carrying his team on his back through all these injuries and injuries to himself.
 10 years ago '06        #412
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
how can you say T-Mac is a better teammate though? If this was 2 years ago I would agree with you that T-Mac is a better teammate, but not now. Kobe isn't playing through an injury for himself, he's doing it for the team. He's carrying his team on his back through all these injuries and injuries to himself.
Let me put it like this..

Tmac is a better teamate because he makes lesser players look better then they really are.
How? because he knows what the guys on his team are good at..where they can get the best shots from and thats what he dose for them, Kobe on the other hand will iso for half the game then decide he wants to pass and just expect them to knock down the shot when they havnt really touched it before then.

Yao went down last year and Mac had chuck hayes ballin out int he post becuase he would get him layup after layup, this year with Yao out he is making everyone better by just driving to the rim and letting his guys spot up. They said it them selves today that tmac is one of the best passers in the NBA..
 10 years ago '04        #413
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
^^ yea I don't know about that better teammate crap...

and isn't T-mac the same dude who admitted to quitting on his team in orlando?
 03-16-2008, 06:19 PM         #414
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
their goes kobes mvp
 10 years ago '04        #415
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
Let me put it like this..

Kobe on the other hand will iso for half the game then decide he wants to pass and just expect them to knock down the shot when they havnt really touched it before then.
I respect your arguments but thats bullsh*t... just a flatout lie... You must not watch Laker games.. and don't say you watch them all the time..
 10 years ago '06        #416
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
^^ yea I don't know about that better teammate crap...

and isn't T-mac the same dude who admitted to quitting on his team in orlando?
ok explain to me why Kobe is a better teamate then Tmac?

and No Tmac said that he wanted tog et some help down there and he wanted ti soon because he felt like he was in his prime at that point, but orlando who had a GM that was looking to go ina diff direction and get younger. I still think that both sides won because Orlando got d12 and housotn got Mac
 10 years ago '04        #417
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 icedout921 said:
their goes kobes mvp

No way... Garnett got injured and missed like 8 games and his team still won without him, CP3's team dropped from the top spot, and Lebrons team is 8 games over .500 and they are all still in the MVP talk..

So if not Kobe, who? let me guess, McGrady?
 10 years ago '07        #418
space
space
 icedout921 said:
their goes kobes mvp
dawg you never have anything worthwhile to contribute to Laker/Kobe threads
 03-16-2008, 06:23 PM         #419
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
dawg you never have anything worthwhile to contribute to boxden
fixed
 10 years ago '04        #420
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 m!ck3y said:

r we talkin bout the same tmac that has been accused of slackin off, & not playing to his ability for his entire career

dude played 48 minutes and needed an iv...now i understand the sh*t can be draining but many guys have played a full 48 minutes & didnt need an iv...my guess is, hes just not used to goin hard for a full game

dont get it confused tmac is one of my favorite players of the past 10 years...but everybody knows hes a slacker....only reason im sayin all this is cause i dont see how a "slacker" can be a better teammate
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy