L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #381
dj cdm 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 67 67
 skletch said:
This game was a fluke. This streak was a fluke. Alston will never have a game like that in his life again. He was just chucking up shots. Rockets fans can soak their panties all they want but Rockets will get embarrassed come playoff time I guarentee it
You a hatin a.ss n*gga mayne
 10 years ago '06        #382
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
IMO the coaching or the players just not listning for the lakers was horrible. Scola nd Hayes both had 4 foulkd with about 7 min to go in the fourth and you guys didnt attack the rim, you guys kept letting kobe take jumpshot after jumpshot
 10 years ago '04        #383
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 m!ck3y said:
IMO the coaching or the players just not listning for the lakers was horrible. Scola nd Hayes both had 4 foulkd with about 7 min to go in the fourth and you guys didnt attack the rim, you guys kept letting kobe take jumpshot after jumpshot
I agree, we were in the fu*king bonus with 9 minutes to go and down by 4. I thought it was a wrap.
 03-16-2008, 05:50 PM         #384
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
thats y its obvious u dont know much...........

so u dont think the league is trying to make MJ outta kboe? plz dude all i hear on SC and espn is how great he is and the media is a whole another story...they will always find an excuse for him so he doesnt look like an idiot...just like these 'ignorant' fans of lakers right now doing....
 03-16-2008, 05:51 PM         #385
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

not fair........
 10 years ago '04        #386
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Flozz said:
fu*k the lakers..they kept getting all the calls and still cant win? ..you deserve to get yo a.sses handed

lakers are getting exposed before our eyes..watch'm fall :D
Now this is where I can see your blind hate...

How are the Lakers getting exposed? they are still at the top of the West, and they don't have Bynum, Gasol or Ariza (and Mihm too but he doesn't count)

Mbenga was the backup center today, are you serious?
 10 years ago '06        #387
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I agree, we were in the fu*king bonus with 9 minutes to go and down by 4. I thought it was a wrap.
yea i was telling my boy that they wont take advantage of it because the lakers try to hard to let kobe do it all...Kobe is great but its a team game, and thats where i think Kobe is not a great leader because on the court there is no coach he is the coach he needs to direct his guys to where he knows he can get them good shot attempts..
 03-16-2008, 05:53 PM         #388
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
so u dont think the league is trying to make MJ outta kboe? plz dude all i hear on SC and espn is how great he is and the media is a whole another story...they will always find an excuse for him so he doesnt look like an idiot...just like these 'ignorant' fans of lakers right now doing....
U hear that on SC because he is what they say he is. He is the best player in the NBA. The Media loves to tarnish Kobes name how are they making him look like MJ?
 03-16-2008, 05:53 PM         #389
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

rafer alston turned to skip to my lou for a few seconds there..NICE! :D
 10 years ago '06        #390
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:

How are the Lakers getting exposed? they are still at the top of the West, and they don't have Bynum, Gasol or Ariza (and Mihm too but he doesn't count)

look at the lineup todya and tell me that sh*t wasnt equal..

you guys didnt have Pau but we didnt have Yao..

and Bynum has been gone for a while so i wouldnt really count him into what you guys have been doing as of late
 10 years ago '04        #391
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 AIshiitsonall said:

you're so wrong..

thats Lebron you're describing... Kobe gets SO much punishment and blame when his team doesn't perform well.. nobody will make excuses for him for todays game either... because he IS the star of the team, so it lives and dies on him... thats fair... but Lebron doesn't really get blamed for anything, and gets MVP votes when his is 8 games above .500 in the EAST...
 03-16-2008, 05:55 PM         #392
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you better learn about me homie before you speak on me

1. I dont ride Kobe's d*ck, yea he's my favorite player but I aint a stan
2. I agree there are some ignorant a.ss Laker/Kobe fans
3. There's nothing wrong with his character, he wants to win and win now, he has some selfishness in him, but usually thats when the team as a whole isnt doing sh*t so he has to try and do everything himself

1. ite
2. good enuf
3. thats not what i meant...he comes into the league trying to be MJ, then the performance at 1998 all star game...he didnt even play 4 th qtr cuz all he did was shoot...all of his moves, stands, and character is based on Michael Jordan...he then tries to take over 2004 nba finals and leads LA to loss...shaq is chased out of town...this is what im talking about...and yet still people have the guts to mention his name with MJ....kobe has done not even 1/5 of what MJ did...he cant even get out of first round as a leader, and he did ride shaq back to three peat.
 03-16-2008, 05:55 PM         #393
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

WE ARE THE TOP TEAM IN THE WEST NOW! :applause:

as far as injuries we got them to...we just happen to be a better team ..and yes the lakers will get exposed watch as the season goes..:D
 10 years ago '07        #394
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 AIshiitsonall said:
1. ite
2. good enuf
3. thats not what i meant...he comes into the league trying to be MJ, then the performance at 1998 all star game...he didnt even play 4 th qtr cuz all he did was shoot...all of his moves, stands, and character is based on Michael Jordan...he then tries to take over 2004 nba finals and leads LA to loss...shaq is chased out of town...this is what im talking about...and yet still people have the guts to mention his name with MJ....kobe has done not even 1/5 of what MJ did...he cant even get out of first round as a leader, and he did ride shaq back to three peat.
see this is where muhfu*kas get sh*t twisted

there's no such thing as a next MJ

Kobe is his own individual person creating his OWN legacy

there are alot of similarities between MJ and Kobe and that's where the comparisons are drawn, that's also where the comparisons should stop

Kobe is one of the most heckled players in the league, and he is also one of the greatest the game has ever seen. People are so caught up in this MJ and Kobe comparisons that they blindly hate on him because of their admiration for MJ.

MJ was a once in a lifetime player, and so is Kobe

just my .02
 03-16-2008, 05:58 PM         #395
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

damn...lol.
 03-16-2008, 05:58 PM         #396
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U hear that on SC because he is what they say he is. He is the best player in the NBA. The Media loves to tarnish Kobes name how are they making him look like MJ?
dawg please...i dont wonna explain how they make him look like MJ....but this is a fact...they will always find a way for him to escape and keep him right at top instead of making him look like idiot and excepting the fact that he does make mistakes and he is not what they say he is.
 10 years ago '04        #397
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
look at the lineup todya and tell me that sh*t wasnt equal..

you guys didnt have Pau but we didnt have Yao..

and Bynum has been gone for a while so i wouldnt really count him into what you guys have been doing as of late

We needed Gasol BECAUSE Bynum was out, if they didn't make that move, they would've lost more games to teams with Big men... Ronny and Mutombo evened out kinda.. but Scola and Vlad wasn't really even because Vlad is an idiot with the basketball... if he isn't hitting 3's he doesn't know what to do with himself... not to mention the defensive liability...

But the point is, the Rockets didn't need their big men to show up today, because of Rafer and Shane with the 3's... the Lakers weren't hitting theirs so they needed an inside game, which they didn't have... thats where Pau would've come in handy, thats all I'm sayin..

I'm not making and excuse for why they lost, I'm just explaining why I feel they lost..
 03-16-2008, 05:59 PM         #398
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
you're so wrong..

thats Lebron you're describing... Kobe gets SO much punishment and blame when his team doesn't perform well.. nobody will make excuses for him for todays game either... because he IS the star of the team, so it lives and dies on him... thats fair... but Lebron doesn't really get blamed for anything, and gets MVP votes when his is 8 games above .500 in the EAST...

i hate lebron even more but when u say they dont make excuses for kobe, is just blind love
 03-16-2008, 06:01 PM         #399
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
see this is where muhfu*kas get sh*t twisted

there's no such thing as a next MJ

Kobe is his own individual person creating his OWN legacy

there are alot of similarities between MJ and Kobe and that's where the comparisons are drawn, that's also where the comparisons should stop

Kobe is one of the most heckled players in the league, and he is also one of the greatest the game has ever seen. People are so caught up in this MJ and Kobe comparisons that they blindly hate on him because of their admiration for MJ.

MJ was a once in a lifetime player, and so is Kobe

just my .02
do u agree kobe wants to be michael?
 03-16-2008, 06:01 PM         #400
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
mike lebron and wade get those calls so why cant he?
you gave me hate?

How many times you been banned? get a life dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy