L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #361
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 Andre3000 said:
Kobe went to the rim half the game but no calls. T Mac only went to the rim about once and it took him 9 attempts to make a damn shot with his teamates controlling the game. T Mac is my n*gga but its the truth.
Just becuase he goes to the rim and pulls a Reggie throwing his arms around dosnt make it a foul..Kobe complains after EVERYTHING!! but its w.e
 03-16-2008, 05:31 PM         #362
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*ks this?
 10 years ago '04        #363
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 m!ck3y said:
yup 11 pts..he played like sh*t..

but he didnt force sh*t..he took 16 shots..kobe took twice as many..

think about it..

Tmac got his guys open shots..he didnt just iso and try to do it all him self
he didn't force sh*t? he was 0-9 in the first half... he was doing just what Kobe was doing, getting people involved and trying to be aggressive at the same time...

Difference is, T-mac had Rafer and company to hold him down, so down the stretch he didn't need to try too hard...

The Lakers were just falling apart, and it all started with their HORRIBLE pick and roll defense and HORRIBLE floor recognition to get in the face of open shooters...

I like Jordan farmar, but he couldn't stop anybody if had a crossing guard uniform on...
 10 years ago '04        #364
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3459 3459
 m!ck3y said:
who couldnt guard the pick and roll..you need to have your points learn to D up..
The pick & roll is the least of the Lakers' defensive problems... This team has been getting sh*tted on by point guards almost every game and it's pathetic.

Just in the last 4 games;
Rafer Alston - 31pt
Chris Paul - 27pt/17ast
TJ Ford - 28pt
Beno Udrih - 25pt/10ast

Deron Williams will be the next point guard to take a sh*t on Farmar and Fisher's matador defense
 03-16-2008, 05:34 PM         #365
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are only a handful of rockets fans on here and we all know that, but the rest of the people who hate kobe just came in here to gloat and talk sh*t.Thats how it is with every game.. at people for getting some hyped off of one regular season game..Hell the Texas vs Kansas game was 10x better than this..Good game for the rockets though..Lakers will still go further than them though...
 10 years ago '04        #366
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 AIshiitsonall said:

every bi*ch that said kobe was gonna put an end to this, i want everyone to eat they fu*king words...u pathetic bi*ches pump this n*gga up so much that u cant even get his nuts outta ur mouth....yea he did end the streak with 11-33 shooting....good going....lol pwned fu*king losers...

i dont give a fu*k about ur excuses....AI has broken finger he still pwns kobes a.ss...look for past season when AI was injured he didnt give no fu*king excuses...damn u fu*king d*ck riders need to sometimes except easy facts...
kobe was injured for over a month now with a fu*king finger...damn u guys as fans are a bunch of lame fu*king, excusing retards... :finger:

i love the irony of people saying people r d*ckriders....dawg, ur name is "AI sh*ts on all", u have his picture in ur avy....for u to call anybody a d*ckrider is funny as fu*k
 10 years ago '06        #367
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,534 | Props total: 1036 1036
 AdorableOne said:
Yeah most of these Rocket fans have been here for years. So thats the end to that bandwagon nonsense
This coming from Utah Jazz's fan. That should be evidence enough
 10 years ago '06        #368
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
he didn't force sh*t? he was 0-9 in the first half... he was doing just what Kobe was doing, getting people involved and trying to be aggressive at the same time...

Difference is, T-mac had Rafer and company to hold him down, so down the stretch he didn't need to try too hard...

The Lakers were just falling apart, and it all started with their HORRIBLE pick and roll defense and HORRIBLE floor recognition to get in the face of open shooters...

I like Jordan farmar, but he couldn't stop anybody if had a crossing guard uniform on...
Let me ask you a simple question have you ever played ball..outside of the playground or even a somewhat decent game out the playground?

Kobe was taking Jumpshots when he would iso and just pull up..that means everyone else was standing around watching.

Tmac was taking shots within the offence, only difference was he couldnt hit sh*t, but he was able to draw the D to him because he didnt just clear out and make the entier game about him.
 10 years ago '07        #369
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 casper said:
i love the irony of people saying people r d*ckriders....dawg, ur name is "AI sh*ts on all", u have his picture in ur avy....for u to call anybody a d*ckrider is funny as fu*k
dont even pay attention to that dumb fu*k

dude is an obvious Kobe hater, so he wants to talk sh*t when Kobe does poorly
 10 years ago '06        #370
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
The pick & roll is the least of the Lakers' defensive problems... This team has been getting sh*tted on by point guards almost every game and it's pathetic.

Rafer Alston - 31pt
Chris Paul - 27pt/17ast
TJ Ford - 28pt
Beno Udrih - 25pt/10ast

Deron Williams will be the next point guard to take a sh*t on Farmar and Fisher's matador defense
exactly and its because of the pick and roll, its just being executed in doff ways from all of those PGs..

Skip k!lled it from 3..
Cp3 was able to drive and get a mid range shot or lob to chandler
Ford- didnt watch it
Beno- wass taking it to the rim all game because on the pick and roll the lakers dont do a good enough job of picking up the shooter or cutting of the lane to the rim
 10 years ago '04        #371
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 str8_akademiks said:

Rafer Alston - 31pt
Chris Paul - 27pt/17ast
TJ Ford - 28pt
Beno Udrih - 25pt/10ast

Matador Defense, The Rockets were out there looking like the Suns of two years ago with those threes. We're not going to win a game this trip, we're just too beat up. We got no calls during that game, and no one else wants to shoot. Odom is best as a third option, everyone else was just off. It happens. Hats off to Shane Battier's D, and the entire Rockets Squad.
 10 years ago '04        #372
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 m!ck3y said:
Let me ask you a simple question have you ever played ball..outside of the playground or even a somewhat decent game out the playground?

Kobe was taking Jumpshots when he would iso and just pull up..that means everyone else was standing around watching.

Tmac was taking shots within the offence, only difference was he couldnt hit sh*t, but he was able to draw the D to him because he didnt just clear out and make the entier game about him.

Kobe's ISO jumpshot is one of his moves, thats the sh*t that gets dudes lit up on most other nights... He went to the basket too, just couldn't finish most of the time, I don't know if he was fouled or what, but whatever...

and he didn't make the game all about him, he was tryin to keep the others involved, but when you have nobody down low to throw it to, it leaves the game up to the perimeter, which they weren't at all on point from... so then it's basically 3 on 5 on the offensive end... and with everybody basically 1 on 1, who you think is gonna be takin those shots?
 10 years ago '04        #373
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 kuruption81 said:
Matador Defense, The Rockets were out there looking like the Suns of two years ago with those threes. We're not going to win a game this trip, we're just too beat up. We got no calls during that game, and no one else wants to shoot. Odom is best as a third option, everyone else was just off. It happens. Hats off to Shane Battier's D, and the entire Rockets Squad.

03-16-2008, 05:42 PM         #374
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
dont even pay attention to that dumb fu*k

dude is an obvious Kobe hater, so he wants to talk sh*t when Kobe does poorly
yea i do and u want to ride kobes d*ck all the time to the point where u start typing BS to try and save his a.ss..

im not a kobe hater in the way u take it.....i think he is a good player but im a hater because of his ignorant, pathetic fans....and his character....its very obvious that the media and his fans ride his d*ck 24/7 :banghead:
 03-16-2008, 05:44 PM         #375
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the lakers..they kept getting all the calls and still cant win? ..you deserve to get yo a.sses handed

lakers are getting exposed before our eyes..watch'm fall :D
 03-16-2008, 05:44 PM         #376
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
thank you

lol no calls....do u really think ref would not give him calls? what is the reason for cuz as far as i know the league is trying to make MJ outta him...
 10 years ago '07        #377
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 AIshiitsonall said:
yea i do and u want to ride kobes d*ck all the time to the point where u start typing BS to try and save his a.ss..

im not a kobe hater in the way u take it.....i think he is a good player but im a hater because of his ignorant, pathetic fans....and his character....its very obvious that the media and his fans ride his d*ck 24/7 :banghead:
you better learn about me homie before you speak on me

1. I dont ride Kobe's d*ck, yea he's my favorite player but I aint a stan
2. I agree there are some ignorant a.ss Laker/Kobe fans
3. There's nothing wrong with his character, he wants to win and win now, he has some selfishness in him, but usually thats when the team as a whole isnt doing sh*t so he has to try and do everything himself
 03-16-2008, 05:44 PM         #378
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
lol no calls....do u really think ref would not give him calls? what is the reason for cuz as far as i know the league is trying to make MJ outta him...
thats y its obvious u dont know much...........
 10 years ago '04        #379
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #380
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Kobe's ISO jumpshot is one of his moves, thats the sh*t that gets dudes lit up on most other nights... He went to the basket too, just couldn't finish most of the time, I don't know if he was fouled or what, but whatever...

and he didn't make the game all about him, he was tryin to keep the others involved, but when you have nobody down low to throw it to, it leaves the game up to the perimeter, which they weren't at all on point from... so then it's basically 3 on 5 on the offensive end... and with everybody basically 1 on 1, who you think is gonna be takin those shots?
Who did we have down low? no 1..

Its like this Kobe has one of the best Jumpshots in the game, but in oder for his TEAM to do well without a big man he really needs to stop going to the iso and try to kcik and dish or use the pick and roll more often. It seems like he wants to make a highlight reel more thenw in at times..no hate but thatsjust my opinion.

now if you are going to say that he has no 1 to kick it to you have to be real dumb, because Farmar, Sasha, and Fish can all shoot..not to mention Vlad and Odom who can also let the 3s go.

Lakers played the ebst all game at the start of the 3rd because they played a team offence not give it to kobe and watch what he dose with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago