L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #341
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 627 627
 WAY2FONKY said:
but who did all the driving and who shot the less ft? exactly
who couldnt guard the pick and roll..you need to have your points learn to D up..

Kobe played greatt today if you look at his stats minus the shot attempts..

but please 11-32 or w/e it was..not going to get it done..

kobe needs to stop trying to iso so much..hit the the lane and find the cutter
 10 years ago '05        #342
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
^^what bandwagon fans you talking abotu cuz the ones i see are the same ones here last year and the year before that when i first signed up
 10 years ago '04        #343
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 AIshiitsonall said:
cuz of u kobe d*ck riders saying all this sh*t before the game and then giving excuses cuz he didnt do what u wanted him to do :banghead:
1. I'm not a d*ckrider of any kind
2. I didn't say sh*t before the game
3. When this game was discussed, Pau was still in the Lineup, so maybe people were expecting a different game

The Rockets outplayed the Lakers, thats cool, but it's only 1 game, it doesn't mean anything in the big scheme of things.. I'm just tired of people hopping on the winning team and talkin sh*t, where were ya'll when they were 24-20?
 10 years ago '04        #344
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 J.R. Hyphy said:
why isn't anyone talking about t-mac's 11 points?

please can i see some Skip avys..cause i think he saved yall today
Cause TMaC didnt play the lakers by himself, the rockets played the Lakers and they won lmao
 10 years ago '06        #345
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
why isn't anyone talking about t-mac's 11 points?

please can i see some Skip avys..cause i think he saved yall today
yup 11 pts..he played like sh*t..

but he didnt force sh*t..he took 16 shots..kobe took twice as many..

think about it..

Tmac got his guys open shots..he didnt just iso and try to do it all him self
 10 years ago '06        #346
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 modalee81 said:
your bandwagon number 1 where the fu*k were u 2 months ago? thats right u opnly come out when the team is hot I can wait til the playoffs so these f*g**t rockets fans can go away when they get beat the Warriors or Nuggets.
Right here bi*ch...I was here last year and the year before bi*ch. All you got to do is ask any Rocket's fans and they know about me. I think Kobe calling you bi*ch. Go worship your idol. Go on now, we all know you want to be Kobe's #1 bi*ch
 10 years ago '05        #347
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 1179 1179
I got respect 4 da Lakers fans dat's takin da L and goin on... Them n*ggas dat was talkin a LOT of noise b4 da game and stll talkin noise makin excuse get no luv from me
 10 years ago '06        #348
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
^^what bandwagon fans you talking abotu cuz the ones i see are the same ones here last year and the year before that when i first signed up
Yes sir..

people are mad..can you blame em we were suposed to be a lottery team w/o Yao..but we went from 10 to 1.. lets get it
 10 years ago '05        #349
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
3. When this game was discussed, Pau was still in the Lineup, so maybe people were expecting a different game

The Rockets outplayed the Lakers, thats cool, but it's only 1 game, it doesn't mean anything in the big scheme of things.. I'm just tired of people hopping on the winning team and talkin sh*t, where were ya'll when they were 24-20?
what people hopping on the winning team? please name em i see hte same ones i see all season long for the last 3 years...
 03-16-2008, 05:26 PM         #350
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah most of these Rocket fans have been here for years. So thats the end to that bandwagon nonsense
 10 years ago '07        #351
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 txhotboy said:
I got respect 4 da Lakers fans dat's takin da L and goin on... Them n*ggas dat was talkin a LOT of noise b4 da game and stll talkin noise makin excuse get no luv from me
we lost flat out

officiating was horrible

BUT we made our own grave and lied in it

we take the L

and yes Battier DID shut down Kobe
 03-16-2008, 05:27 PM         #352
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

im tlaking to everyone, not just u. dude im not rocket fan at all....i dont give a sh*t about themm...
 10 years ago '04        #353
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 m!ck3y said:
who couldnt guard the pick and roll..you need to have your points learn to D up..

Kobe played greatt today if you look at his stats minus the shot attempts..

but please 11-32 or w/e it was..not going to get it done..

kobe needs to stop trying to iso so much..hit the the lane and find the cutter

Kobe had to shoot the ball, because if he would've been like t-mac with 0 the first half, the game would've gotten out of control, more than it did.

and Battier just played great D... he can't stop Kobe from driving, but he had his hand ON Kobes face every time he shot... couple that with help D on the drive, and you have 11-33
 03-16-2008, 05:27 PM         #354
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe went to the rim half the game but no calls. T Mac only went to the rim about once and it took him 9 attempts to make a damn shot with his teamates controlling the game. T Mac is my n*gga but its the truth.
 10 years ago '04        #355
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
all these bandwagon rockets fans are disgusting, been on this board for years and there aint been more then five people reppin the rockets, now theres ten times that

you homos are disgusting, ridin whatevers hot you trend jumping f*g**ts
 03-16-2008, 05:28 PM         #356
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game was a fluke. This streak was a fluke. Alston will never have a game like that in his life again. He was just chucking up shots. Rockets fans can soak their panties all they want but Rockets will get embarrassed come playoff time I guarentee it
 03-16-2008, 05:28 PM         #357
The Infamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
every bi*ch that said kobe was gonna put an end to this, i want everyone to eat they fu*king words...u pathetic bi*ches pump this n*gga up so much that u cant even get his nuts outta ur mouth....yea he did end the streak with 11-33 shooting....good going....lol pwned fu*king losers...

vuyacic was about to get served but taht bi*ch back out
 AIshiitsonall said:
stop fu*king giving excuses...they fu*king lose take it and deal with it u pathetic d*ck riders....no need to say lakers had bad game, our center wasnt here....just fu*king deal or next time dont speak sh*t before the game saying it over....pathetic fu*kers....grow the fu*k up ......

o bynum and gasol wasnt here, o kobe had bad game...fuc yalll it a loss no need to give excuses especially when all u did was pump this n*gga up....damn
 AIshiitsonall said:
i dont give a fu*k about ur excuses....AI has broken finger he still pwns kobes a.ss...look for past season when AI was injured he didnt give no fu*king excuses...damn u fu*king d*ck riders need to sometimes except easy facts...

kobe was injured for over a month now with a fu*king finger...damn u guys as fans are a bunch of lame fu*king, excusing retards... :finger:

AIshiitsonall said:
cuz of u kobe d*ck riders saying all this sh*t before the game and then giving excuses cuz he didnt do what u wanted him to do :banghead:

AIshiitsonall said:
stfu ....i have yet to see kobe make it further than the second round without shaq.

AIshiitsonall said:
lol kobe d*ck rider right ther....there is no fould its right between his shooting hands... he doesnt even touch him....u willl always find lame excuses to keep that bi*ch at top

[pic - click to view]

03-16-2008, 05:28 PM         #358
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
blah did you forget the 76ers n Lakers finals? other then that where has AI been during the playoffs...hiatus?
he made a total of 4 times out of first round without anyone on his team, where kobe cant make it out of first round as number 1 option...so plz AI had never had as much help as kobe...u gotta give him credit even if he didnt win sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #359
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8426 8426
 modalee81 said:
Foul but it was a no call
where do you see a foul at
blocking a mans vision is not a foul
 10 years ago '05        #360
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 skletch said:
This game was a fluke. This streak was a fluke. Alston will never have a game like that in his life again. He was just chucking up shots. Rockets fans can soak their panties all they want but Rockets will get embarrassed come playoff time I guarentee it
lol if winning 22 is a fluke then we wouldnt be the first team to do it in 38 years
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago