L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2008, 05:18 PM         #321
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
every bi*ch that said kobe was gonna put an end to this, i want everyone to eat they fu*king words...u pathetic bi*ches pump this n*gga up so much that u cant even get his nuts outta ur mouth....yea he did end the streak with 11-33 shooting....good going....lol pwned fu*king losers...

vuyacic was about to get served but taht bi*ch back out

Look at this n*ggas username yet this HOE has the nerve to say somebody has somebodys nuts in there mouth....n*gga you lose.
 10 years ago '04        #322
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 AIshiitsonall said:
stop fu*king giving excuses...they fu*king lose take it and deal with it u pathetic d*ck riders....no need to say lakers had bad game, our center wasnt here....just fu*king deal or next time dont speak sh*t before the game saying it over....pathetic fu*kers....grow the fu*k up ......

o bynum and gasol wasnt here, o kobe had bad game...fuc yalll it a loss no need to give excuses especially when all u did was pump this n*gga up....damn
damn why you so worked up?
 03-16-2008, 05:18 PM         #323
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
hahahah laker fans/kobe d*ckriders got ownnnedddddddddddddddd
 03-16-2008, 05:18 PM         #324
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
i SEE THEREs alot lf mad lakers fans in here. Take your L and quit making injury excuses. battier shut "the best player in the nba" down

music to my ears
 10 years ago '04        #325
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
Owned.......

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #326
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
The Lakers lost. wtf? why are n*ggas making up excuses?

"Gasol's out, Bynum's out, Kobe's injured"

That n*gga Kobe said the Rockets werent winning sh*t. He eatin his words now. Lakers got owned.
 10 years ago '06        #327
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2269 2269
 titanreese said:
Stay mad Laker fans.......Have fun worshipping your idol tonight.
your bandwagon number 1 where the fu*k were u 2 months ago? thats right u opnly come out when the team is hot I can wait til the playoffs so these f*g**t rockets fans can go away when they get beat the Warriors or Nuggets.
 03-16-2008, 05:19 PM         #328
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
damn why you so worked up?
cuz of u kobe d*ck riders saying all this sh*t before the game and then giving excuses cuz he didnt do what u wanted him to do :banghead:
 03-16-2008, 05:20 PM         #329
The Infamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
i dont give a fu*k about ur excuses....AI has broken finger he still pwns kobes a.ss...look for past season when AI was injured he didnt give no fu*king excuses...damn u fu*king d*ck riders need to sometimes except easy facts...

kobe was injured for over a month now with a fu*king finger...damn u guys as fans are a bunch of lame fu*king, excusing retards... :finger:
lol @ u heating and pumping up your post

go fu*king throw yourself a BBQ dinner and take some valium cuse u take an L for getting heated over a game

dam didnt know ppl take messageboards and basketball so serious
 03-16-2008, 05:20 PM         #330
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game was nothing more than a fluke. Rockets know it & Rockets fans know it. Alston will never have a game like that in his life, I guarentee it. Rockets fans can get their panties soaked all they want but I guarentee they ain't making no noise come playoff time
 10 years ago '06        #331
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2269 2269
 Javon23 said:
Owned.......

[pic - click to view]

Foul but it was a no call
 03-16-2008, 05:20 PM         #332
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Battier D>_________________. Hes shut down almost every1 this year at least once.
 10 years ago '04        #333
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 AIshiitsonall said:
this isnt about the playoffs so stfu...this is about this game and how too many laker d*ck riders was saying this streak is coming to end at the hands of bryant.....yea it actually did...u fu*king morons stop changing subjects....u was all pumping this game up and look what happened...im not rockets fan but i do want to make these d*ck riders eat their own words
exactly im not a rockets fan neither, but all the laker/ kobe fans was saying that the rockets aint played no one and they gonna meet there match this game. I don't see it. But you can tell why they thought that kobe=Lakers to them

Rockets Play great team ball and thats what you need

Oh and Kobe is not what yall think he is.
 03-16-2008, 05:21 PM         #334
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
your bandwagon number 1 where the fu*k were u 2 months ago? thats right u opnly come out when the team is hot I can wait til the playoffs so these f*g**t rockets fans can go away when they get beat the Warriors or Nuggets.

stfu ....i have yet to see kobe make it further than the second round without shaq.
 10 years ago '04        #335
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
Been Ridin' Wit Tracy Since Toronto........ Looks Like Its Finally About To Pay Off.........

No Matter How Many Fairweather Fans We Got We Jus Won Our 22nd In A Row....... Plus We Bout To Win The Championship.......... Hi Haters
 10 years ago '06        #336
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
Shane>>>>
 03-16-2008, 05:22 PM         #337
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Foul but it was a no call

lol kobe d*ck rider right ther....there is no fould its right between his shooting hands... he doesnt even touch him....u willl always find lame excuses to keep that bi*ch at top
 10 years ago '04        #338
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 J.R. Hyphy said:
why cant laker fans be mad? if your a fan and you loose a good game why not be mad..but where are all these anti laker haters coming from ahaha, you aint for the rockets and you aint for the lakers..just talking sh*t cause this is still the team to beat come playoff time.
As I recall yall aint won a championship since shaq left correct? Tells you something huh? But I am not a Laker Hatter, I just know ball. as soon as Kobe learns to trust his teammates in tight games they will be aight
 10 years ago '04        #339
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Kobe played like a fu*king idiot today.. He fully knows that he can't shoot for sh*t when Battier guards him because he can't see half the time, but he doesn't take it to the rim more, doesn't finish strong when he actually goes to the rim, and settles for jumpers all game.

Great wakeup call, even though he'll try to play it off as if it doesn't affect him.
 03-16-2008, 05:23 PM         #340
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god damn...laker fans in here are fu*kin' pathetic..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy