L.A. Lakers @ Houston Rockets Game Thread (3:30 PM ET ABC)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #281
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 str8_akademiks said:
LOL @ Rockets fans thinking they're going to do sh*t in the playoffs. They won't even beat the Lakers with Bynum/Gasol, let alone the Spurs or Jazz.
Damn, you mad as fu*k arent you Cant just say good win, you come in here and talk sh*t. Speaks very highly of the Lakers fans
 10 years ago '06        #282
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
This game shows why I think Lebron James is better than Kobe because Kobe loves to play to much one on one and takes too many dumb contested jump shots after he does his jab steps.
 10 years ago '05        #283
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 25toLife said:
where all these rocket fans coming from?

bandwagon a.ss n*ggas
check txhotboys sig for the real ones
 10 years ago '06        #284
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,237 | Props total: 625 625
Rockets were in the penalty with 8:37 left in the fourth..

and still were able to hold on..

LETS GO!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #285
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Lol @ cats tryin to blame Kobe for everything... he had a bad game... but the Lakers as a whole had a bad game...

When you leave that many three point shooters open for 4 quarters, you're going to lose..

and when you have Ronny (i like him) and Vlad as your starting front court, it's gonna be hard to win...

I swear the Rockets have the best timing right now with their streak, they beat like what, 9 teams with winning records, and got a Mavs team with no Dirk, and a Lakers team with no Bynum or Gasol...
 10 years ago '05        #286
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
houston has boston up next... i havent watched a celtic game all season... how is boston?
jesus shuttlesworth is taking his season break like he usualy does so it wil be intersteting to se battier on pierice and scola on KG
 10 years ago '07        #287
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 25toLife said:

bandwagon a.ss n*ggas
^Yeah, lol. All of a sudden the Rocks got fans? GTFO with that.

Refs did a TERRIBLE job in this "game".

Last edited by Grave; 03-16-2008 at 05:08 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #288
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 m!ck3y said:
Rockets were in the penalty with 8:37 left in the fourth..

and still were able to hold on..

LETS GO!!!!
Not just hold on, Blow the fu*kers out
 10 years ago '06        #289
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
This sh*t was insane..

and im going to vegas in the morning its going to be a greeat week
 10 years ago '07        #290
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 2241 2241
 25toLife said:

bandwagon a.ss n*ggas

i'm just watching good b-ball, cuz my team (the knicks) was out of the playoffs b4 the season began...
 10 years ago '04        #291
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 titanreese said:
Damn, you mad as fu*k arent you Cant just say good win, you come in here and talk sh*t. Speaks very highly of the Lakers fans
fu*k that sh*t, the game was badly officiated, the Lakers didn't play well at all and Kobe played like a fu*king bi*ch.

It won't happen again.
 10 years ago '06        #292
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Lol @ cats tryin to blame Kobe for everything... he had a bad game... but the Lakers as a whole had a bad game...

When you leave that many three point shooters open for 4 quarters, you're going to lose..

and when you have Ronny (i like him) and Vlad as your starting front court, it's gonna be hard to win...

I swear the Rockets have the best timing right now with their streak, they beat like what, 9 teams with winning records, and got a Mavs team with no Dirk, and a Lakers team with no Bynum or Gasol...
and all those teams got no yao..

i love how people make excuses..
 10 years ago '04        #293
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
A Lil While Longer...... Then All The Haters Will Reconize The Best Team In Da League
 03-16-2008, 05:08 PM         #294
The Infamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

when u dont have a starting center to take over u take the L

ronney is a PF not a starting center

we have the shaq curse all our centers get toed up

smfh
 03-16-2008, 05:08 PM         #295
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
LOL @ Rockets fans thinking they're going to do sh*t in the playoffs. They won't even beat the Lakers with Bynum/Gasol, let alone the Spurs or Jazz.

Realtalk...Regular season means nothing...sh*ts just like when they pats did that cakewalk all the way to the superbowl and lost the one that meant the most..Having the second longest streak in the NBA is a nice accomplishment, but if you get to the playoffs and lose in the first round that sh*t wont mean anything..
 10 years ago '05        #296
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:

9 games without yao....and peopel said we wouldnt even make the playoffs....so u can say those teams werent fully healthy..but we arent either..yao and calr landry are out landry missed the last 5 games....and he was the best bench player during the streak
 10 years ago '07        #297
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 2241 2241
time to check out the NCAA brackets...
 03-16-2008, 05:10 PM         #298
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every bi*ch that said kobe was gonna put an end to this, i want everyone to eat they fu*king words...u pathetic bi*ches pump this n*gga up so much that u cant even get his nuts outta ur mouth....yea he did end the streak with 11-33 shooting....good going....lol pwned fu*king losers...

vuyacic was about to get served but taht bi*ch back out
 03-16-2008, 05:11 PM         #299
The Infamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
every bi*ch that said kobe was gonna put an end to this, i want everyone to eat they fu*king words...u pathetic bi*ches pump this n*gga up so much that u cant even get his nuts outta ur mouth....yea he did end the streak with 11-33 shooting....good going....lol pwned fu*king losers...

vuyacic was about to get served but taht bi*ch back out
:rolleyes: u know kobe is injured and still putting up numbers
 10 years ago '04        #300
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 25toLife said:

bandwagon a.ss n*ggas
I was thinkin the same thing, it's amazing, it's like all the Patriot fans leading up to the Super Bowl...

But it's cool, because somebody is gonna have to take a hell of a blow when they have to place the blame for why they won 22* games in a row and didn't get to the Finals...

and I'll say this, I think they are winning right now, because they've won so much... everybody is feeling themselves and confidence is hard to break when you have so much success... But if they get past Boston, NO, GS and PHX, then I'll say they are the best in the west...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now