Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 heveweight said:
Im white and from the UK so perhaps some may not value my opinion on this matter but...

I dont feel the rev. was attacking America and the American people but the small group of people who have been running the country.

America is by no means perfect, its foreign policy and its decisions to help some countries for its own personal gains while neglecting others are well known.

being from the UK i accept that the Uk is just as bad....i dont take offence to people who critisize the fact that for 100 of years it colonised and enslaved many countries....nor, more recently, the fact that it took part in a war that by all intents and purposes was illegal.

I dont see his coments as racist..nor do i see them as anti-american...he was simply defending attacks Obama has been receiving from people like Al Sharpton, who have critisised Obama for not recognising blacks struggle because he's not one of them...which i feel is ludicrus....as well as voicing his own displeasure and some of the decisions the American GOVERNMENT (not teh american people) has made both within America and outside.

Its also very rare that two people have the same views on everything no matter how close they are....Obamas campaign has been about a fresh start and unity...which is in stark contrast to some of teh Rev. comments......i hope this doesnt negativey effect his campaign too much
Thank you for the rational post.
 03-18-2008, 12:22 PM         #142
Mr_T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
the rich powerful white folks are terrified right now because this Black man is on the verge of becoming one of the most if not THE most powerful man in the World. Not only that, but he threatens to change the dynamics of how the country has been run for hundreds of years.
I like Obama... a lot. And I'm def gonna give him my vote; But if you really think that he's gonna be able to change this country you're just a damn fool. Change in Govt. will NEVER... EVER... EVER come from the top.

You want things to change make sure you and everyone you know won't rest until it does. Anything less is just more of the same.
 10 years ago '04        #143
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
bill oreilly is still gettting air ? , hes like the most worthless person in society right next to al sharpton ....
 03-18-2008, 01:01 PM         #144
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Pastor was racist alog with all those fu*ks that stood up and applauded his stupid outrageous statements.
 03-18-2008, 01:02 PM         #145
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Al Sharpton VS Bill O'Reilly Wrestlemania 24
 10 years ago '04        #146
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
That Pastor was racist alog with all those fu*ks that stood up and applauded his stupid outrageous statements.
Because American history sure is outrageous.
 03-18-2008, 01:19 PM         #147
rel1481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
I don't think the Pastor was racist but he was just preaching on how alot of black folks feel.. and as a Pastor its your job to put on a show or say what everyone will not say... but don't look at Barrack a different way cause of the way the Pastor delivered his speech, he's his own man.. But If Barrack was the one speaking that sh*t would have been different
 10 years ago '04        #148
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 OOps said:
Bill O'rielly is a blabbing v*gina. I Dont care what this dude gotta say about anyone, his pastor is free to say what he pleases. Its your right, and it has nothing to do with Obama. GEt that sh*t straight, stop throwin Obama in the mix, we got bigger things to worry about........
did you watch the video? the dumb fu*k was saying obama everywhere. so the discussion was about obama. and what bigger things do we have besides voting for the right person to bring this country back to where it was?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy