Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 03-17-2008, 07:52 AM         #101
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
do you have any idea of how ignorant you just sounded? How you gonna be up here calling your girl a "white bi*tch".

because hes a ghetto piece of sh*t, to me hes not a black person, hes a dumb zzzzzz

...no such thing as a "black neighborhood". It's project housing and lower classes, for ppl who can't afford to live in a better area. It's not put there for black people.
thats on point, all types of people live in tha project housing. No way its only black people.
 03-17-2008, 08:42 AM         #102
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
lmao @ all the black people who buy into this. thats why we cant ever get ahead (as a collective people, cuz im straight). yall are still worried about racism, move on with your life and go make some money instead of crying.

and if u dont like america, then leave.
^^^^sellout
 03-17-2008, 08:42 AM         #103
nate200303 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barack obama is not black. he's half black/ half white. why do peeps consider him full black??
 03-17-2008, 08:53 AM         #104
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nate200303 said:
barack obama is not black. he's half black/ half white. why do peeps consider him full black??
It does not matter if he full black or half black.
As long as if he is a good person.
That is what counts most.
 10 years ago '05        #105
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 1226 1226
 nate200303 said:
Cause even when your partial black your veiwed as a n*gga to the world

...yeah its racist and it will neva change...some people can keep movin but its hard when racism holds you back in this world...the reason black people struggle and have to work twice or three times as hard is obvious. when slavery ended white people owned all the land and all the businesses..which turned into houses, banks, corporations etc...we were left out....so black people had to scrap from the bottom for the last hundred and something years what we have now is even amazing just showing how hard we worked...but yet people still try to hold us back....noone will ever know whats its like if your not black....we have totally different views because we live threw them. if you dont know what i mean I dont blame you just stop trying to downplay what we go through....and there is a lot of fake a.ss n*ggas in here ignorant and selfish.
 10 years ago '04        #106
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 jataylorlfc said:
but you are u bellend

im white

im not american

tell me how people slandering the white race shouldnt be offensive to me.
@UK Slang....Bell end....I get it...d*ck...,You thrive for attention when you can't comprehend the simplest sh*t like "THIS IS AMERICA, NOT ENGLAND"...why can't you understand that the same word can have a different context in other countries?
 03-17-2008, 09:24 AM         #107
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
we are talking about the presidential race for america.... so white people = white americans, black people = african americans

is it that hard to understand?
but u didnt really use "black ppl" tho did you?

u used african americans and white people

anyway no matter
 03-17-2008, 09:26 AM         #108
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama is fine with me, its his DUMB bi*ch WIFE c*nt whos a racist motivated bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #109
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 LupeFiascal said:
Obama is a racist and I am black...

I cant defend that when I got some white dudes that I would do anything for me...that is not christianity...its hate. I dont support it or anybody that would listen to it
Lmao how the hell is Obama racist?
 10 years ago '04        #110
jmood88 
space
space
 nate200303 said:
There are very few black Americans who are "full" black. Barack is a black man.
 10 years ago '04        #111
jmood88 
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Obama is fine with me, its his DUMB bi*ch WIFE c*nt whos a racist motivated bi*ch
What?
 03-17-2008, 10:01 AM         #112
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Cause even when your partial black your veiwed as a n*gga to the world

...yeah its racist and it will neva change...some people can keep movin but its hard when racism holds you back in this world...the reason black people struggle and have to work twice or three times as hard is obvious. when slavery ended white people owned all the land and all the businesses..which turned into houses, banks, corporations etc...we were left out....so black people had to scrap from the bottom for the last hundred and something years what we have now is even amazing just showing how hard we worked...but yet people still try to hold us back....noone will ever know whats its like if your not black....we have totally different views because we live threw them. if you dont know what i mean I dont blame you just stop trying to downplay what we go through....and there is a lot of fake a.ss n*ggas in here ignorant and selfish.
even if it were true there are plenty of people who are 1/2 black and look more white than black, but hes still black and hes still white, hes not 1/2 a race........
 03-17-2008, 10:04 AM         #113
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
@UK Slang....Bell end....I get it...d*ck...,You thrive for attention when you can't comprehend the simplest sh*t like "THIS IS AMERICA, NOT ENGLAND"...why can't you understand that the same word can have a different context in other countries?
uk slang/accents>>>>

most white americans just watch what african americans wear/do and copy them :rolleyes:

why can't you understand that the same word can have a different context in other countries?
so the word "white" when used in a racial context, means what hamburger in american (simplified) english?

nope.
 10 years ago '04        #114
jmood88 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
american (simplified) english?
Do you know what you're talking about?
 10 years ago '07        #115
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Bill O'Reilly. hes the biggest racist there is. Cant get no worse than him. People just wont leave Obama the fu*k alone. Their trying to find any dirt on him they can. just cause he's crushing Hilary in the campaign. But i will say that Pastor is off the hook. lol he said Clinton was " Ridin Dirtyyyyyy" haha
 03-17-2008, 12:53 PM         #116
Moniker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what? Nobody has to believe in all of their pastor's beliefs.
 10 years ago '04        #117
jmood88 
space
space
 itzmurdah said:
blacks are the racists, and act like they are not WHILE saying something blatantly racist. just like this pastor and every one of you that agree with him.

black people dont have the right to call ANYBODY else racist. fu*kin hypocrites.
Explain how what he said was racist in any way.

what about the racist n1ggers? like yourself?

and if white people didnt want him to run, he wouldnt be runnin. you are breathing because white people let you boy.

and if yall agree with the racist pastor, then i agree with the klan. you wont stand a chance, your brain isnt evolved enough
Explain how what he said is the same as what the Klan has said and done.

picking cotton does NOT equal building america. are you fu*king stupid?

white people built america, black people picked cotton.

bottom line.
Slaves built the infrastructure of this country and without those people picking cotton, along with the multitude of other things that they did giving slave owners start up money, many fortune 500 companies would not exist today.
 10 years ago '04        #118
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 itzmurdah said:
blacks have never built a civilization in the history of the world. thats a fact,
 10 years ago '04        #119
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 itzmurdah said:
FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar,a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.(21) (39)

get a clue. stop trying to take credit for others creations.
I wonder what racist website you got this from...no point in even arguing with you...believe what you want and so will I....hopefully we'll cross paths in person and be able to discuss this...until then...
 03-17-2008, 02:11 PM         #120
nate200303 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmood88 said:
There are very few black Americans who are "full" black. Barack is a black man.
thats true and he's also a white man. he's half white and half black. his mom was white. his dad was african.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy