Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
I totally agree with you. I don't see why Obama has to denounce his pastor comments if he doesn't believe it. But Obama showed me how much of a sell out he really is. He'll sell out so bad to become president. What in the hell happen to pride.
If he's really trying to be President then he can't agree with those comments, whether they're right or not and I'm sure that he spoke to Jeremiah Wright before he said anything. Any black person who could see what was said and then get mad at Barack for having to distance himself from the statements is not thinking clearly. sh*t look at how much negative press he's gotten while denouncing the comments, if he wouldn't have said anything or said that he agreed with it then his campaign would've had to shut down right then.
 03-16-2008, 07:29 AM         #82
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
its funny how white people always want to denounce the history of black people by claiming that its "just the past" or "it has nothing to do with me". but at the same time, they have no trouble reaping the benefits of what they're devilish ancestors laid down for them. since its "just the past", how about we play a 3 on 3 black vs white basketball game or sumthin to see who gets control of the country. you know, since the past is so irrelevant to you :rolleyes:

they have no trouble eating today off what the racism of their people built, but i'm crazy if i try to break it down fueled by the anger that my people built up in the process. its okay for them to sleep a little easier at night knowing they're the "generic race" due to centuries of sh*t that "had nothing to do with" them, but its wrong if i turn around and put my foot on they're necks for something that "had nothing to do with" me. these cats will brush off racism or inequality, and in the same breath, expose themselves when they start cryin like bi*ches if you start chippin away at their white privilege. equality is all good to them, as long it's only an idea

What benefits would that be.
Last time I checked I still had to work 9 to 5.
I still have a hard time paiding bills.
Still pay 3.50 a gallion for gas.

Those benefits are only in your mind.
I live in the real world.
 03-16-2008, 07:32 AM         #83
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the first time.John McCain leads Barack in the National polls.
He has a 5 point lead.
He can thank his pastor for that.

Rasmussen Tracking 03/11 - 03/14 1700 LV 47 42 11 McCain +5.0

03-16-2008, 11:49 AM         #84
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:
What benefits would that be.
Last time I checked I still had to work 9 to 5.
I still have a hard time paiding bills.
Still pay 3.50 a gallion for gas.

Those benefits are only in your mind.
I live in the real world.
UR A LIAR, WHITE PPL ARE EVIL........................
 03-16-2008, 11:52 AM         #85
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO i love how all the black ppl here call some1 a slave if they think anything other than what black ppl are "meant" 2 think
 03-16-2008, 12:21 PM         #86
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
hte fact remains that white people dont get discriminated a/g and disrespected like african americans.. (and we could talk about that for days)

point blank period...
again, WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE AMERICANS PLEASE!

dont dump the motherlanders in with the mixed bag of nuts that is white america.
 03-16-2008, 01:03 PM         #87
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
LMAO i love how all the black ppl here call some1 a slave if they think anything other than what black ppl are "meant" 2 think
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

im tired of the sterotypes....all white ppl thinkin we as black people think we deserve sh*t...naw we dont all think like that..only ppl on here.

i dont think i deserve sh*t..thats why i work for it.
 10 years ago '04        #88
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
that pastor is a fukin retard, seems a lil high on his horse, but how does homeboy come off sayin billy c fu*ked black people??? every1 was better off with bill, most of the other sh*t he said was pretty true though, pastor just has no idea about marketing, he almost fu*ked obama, i think from now on we shouldnt allow any1 with a major religious affiliation to run, thats y our foundidng fathers had the seperation of church and state, religion is a toll to control the ignorant masses, always has been and always will be
 10 years ago '04        #89
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 782 782
 MrAmazing said:
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

im tired of the sterotypes....all white ppl thinkin we as black people think we deserve sh*t...naw we dont all think like that..only ppl on here.

i dont think i deserve sh*t..thats why i work for it.
You're missing the whole point of the civil rights movement...if (civil rights activists) they believed we didn't deserve EQUAL rights, you wouldn't be able to make any of the absurd statements you've made this entire thread...we call you a house n*gga because you believe that the doors were ALWAYS open to black people which is untrue...you negate the fact that people died in order for you to gain that precious education you value so much and hang over the heads of uneducated blacks instead of teaching them....
 10 years ago '04        #90
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
again, WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE AMERICANS PLEASE!

dont dump the motherlanders in with the mixed bag of nuts that is white america.
How many times do I have to tell you that White people = White Americans....stop tryin to weasel your way into these conversations by making it seem like we're addressing white people across the globe....
 10 years ago '07        #91
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 specialk103185 said:
I worship Jesus, and that's why i don't have to worry about money or anything else that i need coming to me...and YES--i believe how hard I worked for my degree, how early I get up and how much money i bring home is a DIRECT reflection of the fact that I am nowhere near lazy. You're really reaching right now with this ancestry thing--using it to define your entire argument. I know damn well I don't work like a slave, but neither do you so that must make you a lazy a.ss dude right? The major issue is that black folks are so OBVIOUSLY not on the same playing field but we are working towards it. Barack Obama is a step in that direction and this country's political system is trying to tear him down. So nobody's crying about anything or claiming to have built America themselves but i for damn sure am not going to let anybody tell me I don't work hard enough to be here, especially not your ignorant a.ss.

And you are worshiping a man that white slave masters forced your ancestors(If they were slaves) to worship. What about the millions of poor people that worship "Jesus" but go to bed hungry every night? He doesn't have time to answer everybody? Are they not praying loud enough?
Is Christianity the only "right" religion and everybody else is just wasting there time?
I know I don't work as a slave and thats why I'm not claiming I built this country. And don't act like white people haven't contributed to the success of this country.

You're the one reaching with the ancestry thing, with this whole "we" built America. "You" weren't a slave so "you" aren't a part of the "we". Barack is one man, so he's not going to change America in 4 or 8 years. As soon as he's gone, another white man will be back to dilute his works.

Now go wash your pus*y, you funky bi*ch:blunt
 03-16-2008, 07:30 PM         #92
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O'Reilly never loses. All this sh*t talked about him on the internet, all these liberal jews who supposedly son him in their shows, and yet his show still is extremely successful.
 10 years ago '07        #93
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,343 | Props total: 2055 2055
 collegeboy58 said:
You're missing the whole point of the civil rights movement...if (civil rights activists) they believed we didn't deserve EQUAL rights, you wouldn't be able to make any of the absurd statements you've made this entire thread...we call you a house n*gga because you believe that the doors were ALWAYS open to black people which is untrue...you negate the fact that people died in order for you to gain that precious education you value so much and hang over the heads of uneducated blacks instead of teaching them....
while you are on point. the way you use "house n*gga" is wrong.

house n*ggas were the light skinned blacks do to slave owners having s3x with the slaves and the babies coming out mixed. of course slave owners didnt want anyone to know they were having s3x with slaves. but

it came a point in time where the light skinned blacks were mostly the slaves able to work in the house b/c of the lighter skin. and of course there soon came a beef between house niggs and yard n*ggas b/c white made it like the light skinned slaves were alitter better than the dark ones. so of course they started acting that way torwards the darker blacks

thats is one of the many reasons why alot of blacks are racist against each other still to this day b/c all the sh*t whites did back then amoungst many oter this

Last edited by 240ka; 03-16-2008 at 07:45 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #94
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,343 | Props total: 2055 2055
 eeee87 said:
And you are worshiping a man that white slave masters forced your ancestors(If they were slaves) to worship. What about the millions of poor people that worship "Jesus" but go to bed hungry every night? He doesn't have time to answer everybody? Are they not praying loud enough?
Is Christianity the only "right" religion and everybody else is just wasting there time?
I know I don't work as a slave and thats why I'm not claiming I built this country. And don't act like white people haven't contributed to the success of this country.

You're the one reaching with the ancestry thing, with this whole "we" built America. "You" weren't a slave so "you" aren't a part of the "we". Barack is one man, so he's not going to change America in 4 or 8 years. As soon as he's gone, another white man will be back to dilute his works.

Now go wash your pus*y, you funky bi*ch:blunt

good points man. blacks own just as much of this country as whites. you sonned his a.ss big time on the religion tip.
 10 years ago '04        #95
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
 thisisme said:
You dont have to be worried about racism to know it exists, you just do like Bun B say and keep on PUSHIN. I got a white bi*ch and her grandma racist as fu*k talk sh*t bout her datin a black dude, but when i helped my bi*ch out wit some important sh*t that they couldnt she came up to me and apologized for being a racist old crusty fart that she was and now we cool. I didnt dwell on the sh*t i just knew it exists and kept on pushin

do you have any idea of how ignorant you just sounded? How you gonna be up here calling your girl a "white bi*tch".

Jussn Kredible said:
i dont think its a fact that black people are "crying" about anything, jus wanting an equal playing field...its been told as a joke for years, that why in black areas is it "gun store, liquor store, gun store, liquor store" and every corner, thas not biased? u dont see that in any white neighborhoods..when u put those 2 together, its only gonna warrent bad judgement...then add on that schooling in these places are worse than it should b, and housing is worse than it should b..ur creating a whole arena of uneducated, drunks with guns to put it simply...as a white person, imagine u going thru ur daily tasks of ur 9 to 5 grind, which is bullsh*t already, PLUS the addd on fact that u might get shot coming out ur door, and not jus a "once and awhile, theres a crazy person on the loose" chance, im talking every fu*king day

...no such thing as a "black neighborhood". It's project housing and lower classes, for ppl who can't afford to live in a better area. It's not put there for black people.
 10 years ago '04        #96
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:
while you are on point. the way you use "house n*gga" is wrong.

house n*ggas were the light skinned blacks do to slave owners having s3x with the slaves and the babies coming out mixed. of course slave owners didnt want anyone to know they were having s3x with slaves. but

it came a point in time where the light skinned blacks were mostly the slaves able to work in the house b/c of the lighter skin. and of course there soon came a beef between house niggs and yard n*ggas b/c white made it like the light skinned slaves were alitter better than the dark ones. so of course they started acting that way torwards the darker blacks

thats is one of the many reasons why alot of blacks are racist against each other still to this day b/c all the sh*t whites did back then amoungst many oter this
Point taken but in this day and age, the context in which "House n*gga" is used is just how I stated...these are the people that believe everything is equal and since "I" made it, you can make it without acknowledging the fact that people died for them to even be in that position...these people look down on the uneducated and poor instead of trying to unite and educate....he said it himself...He could give a fu*k about uniting black people and that sir is why I call him a "house n*gga"
 03-16-2008, 10:02 PM         #97
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean got damn...people will find anything and everything to put him down and people will do anything for him not to be president.....this will be a durty a.ss election...damn, i bet if obama's cousin was caught pissing on a wall people would post the sh*t up on da news big headlines "obama's cousin pisses on wall", its a damn shame how the world revovles around 95% negative sh*t.
 03-17-2008, 12:26 AM         #98
LupeFiascal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama is a racist and I am black...

I cant defend that when I got some white dudes that I would do anything for me...that is not christianity...its hate. I dont support it or anybody that would listen to it
 03-17-2008, 05:16 AM         #99
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
How many times do I have to tell you that White people = White Americans....stop tryin to weasel your way into these conversations by making it seem like we're addressing white people across the globe....
but you are u bellend

im white

im not american

tell me how people slandering the white race shouldnt be offensive to me.
 03-17-2008, 07:50 AM         #100
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im racist against zzzzzzs, you know the ones who hang out on the street corner dealing drugs, asking people who need directions for money (sh*t happens to me, and 100% of the time the people are black no lie) , the ones who wear their pants down to their ankles and think their some hardcore fu*kers who cannot be fu*ked with, it pisses me off, ghetto pieces of sh*t.

BUT im not racist again black people, who are some of the best people, because lots of my black friends are faced with the toughest living conditions and still manage to do their thing, either going to school or working, and they will never backstab you. Unlike the rich white trash who can give to sh*ts about working hard and trying to do something without making fun of the normal person.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now