Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 03-15-2008, 12:35 PM         #61
MercilousMadman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to just fire they whole staff.im sure Obama camp is like fu*k that white b*tch.and im positive Hillary and them is like f*ck that n*gger.the closer we get to November the worse its gonna get people.thats why i love this country because we actually get a voice.im not sayin listen to all voices kuz some people crazy.but at least be proud you got one.

And leave the race sh*t out of this.we been stuck in the same place for too long yall
 03-15-2008, 02:23 PM         #62
leibnitz2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.......
 03-15-2008, 03:29 PM         #63
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:
I laugh when people bring up what happen years ago with slavery.
It is something that happen a long time ago and had nothing to do with me.
I care about that as much as blacks care what we did to the
native american indians.
its funny how white people always want to denounce the history of black people by claiming that its "just the past" or "it has nothing to do with me". but at the same time, they have no trouble reaping the benefits of what they're devilish ancestors laid down for them. since its "just the past", how about we play a 3 on 3 black vs white basketball game or sumthin to see who gets control of the country. you know, since the past is so irrelevant to you :rolleyes:

they have no trouble eating today off what the racism of their people built, but i'm crazy if i try to break it down fueled by the anger that my people built up in the process. its okay for them to sleep a little easier at night knowing they're the "generic race" due to centuries of sh*t that "had nothing to do with" them, but its wrong if i turn around and put my foot on they're necks for something that "had nothing to do with" me. these cats will brush off racism or inequality, and in the same breath, expose themselves when they start cryin like bi*ches if you start chippin away at their white privilege. equality is all good to them, as long it's only an idea

Last edited by Big Dee; 03-15-2008 at 03:31 PM..
 03-15-2008, 04:11 PM         #64
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
its funny how white people always want to denounce the history of black people by claiming that its "just the past" or "it has nothing to do with me". but at the same time, they have no trouble reaping the benefits of what they're devilish ancestors laid down for them. since its "just the past", how about we play a 3 on 3 black vs white basketball game or sumthin to see who gets control of the country. you know, since the past is so irrelevant to you :rolleyes:

they have no trouble eating today off what the racism of their people built, but i'm crazy if i try to break it down fueled by the anger that my people built up in the process. its okay for them to sleep a little easier at night knowing they're the "generic race" due to centuries of sh*t that "had nothing to do with" them, but its wrong if i turn around and put my foot on they're necks for something that "had nothing to do with" me. these cats will brush off racism or inequality, and in the same breath, expose themselves when they start cryin like bi*ches if you start chippin away at their white privilege. equality is all good to them, as long it's only an idea
Real sh*t. I couldn't have put it better myself.
 03-15-2008, 04:26 PM         #65
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall aint build sh*t. im tired of black ppl like yall who try and claim props for somethin u aint do. Ok so black people built some of the nation...that doesn't mean your entitled to it no more than any other person.
 03-15-2008, 04:32 PM         #66
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not even gonna look at the vid, but its funny Billl o reilly is really racist and he gets away with it, the funny thing is he is so popular because there are just as many racist people out there
 03-15-2008, 04:35 PM         #67
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ all the democrats
 03-15-2008, 04:51 PM         #68
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
lol @ all the democrats
LOL@the house n*gga. "Is we sick boss?"
 03-15-2008, 04:53 PM         #69
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
yall aint build sh*t. im tired of black ppl like yall who try and claim props for somethin u aint do. Ok so black people built some of the nation...that doesn't mean your entitled to it no more than any other person.
Masta has done nothin but try to help us. Leave Masta alone!! I totally agree with you. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #70
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 TDH Music said:
For once I can say Bill O'reilly handled that quite civilized. That's gonna be a offensive to anyone who isnt black and it might be offensive to some people that are black. But that's the pastor at the church he attends. You cant hold him accountable for everyone he knows different point of views. If the store attendant at the Gas Station where he frequently fills his tank up says "Americans are Devils" doesn't mean that just becuz Obama gets his gas there he agrees with the man. This is getting a little silly now. Time for the smear campaign to stop and let's begin to address the real issues at hand.
really.

while some of the pastors comments were extremely out of line and insane. when one of the women drew the comparision between the catholic priest and molesting children. Bill was very clear to put that into context and say the church goers under those priest werent believers and should be held accountable for their priest's actions. but he insist Obama is accountable for his Priest remarks which arent reflections of Obamas views or beliefs. she made a great point and bill did what he always does. make it as if what he says is ok but when someone challenges him in the same way using his own point of view he tried to invalidate the person point and doesnt own up to it.

but when it came to putting things in context on Obama's situation he refused to. he still wants to hold Obama accountable for his pastors remarks.

and as a black person no body except for a few other minority races or ethnicities will every know what its like to endure what my parents went through as well as their parents and so on.

but still no races knows what its like to be black and deal with the injustice we face. while things have gotten alot better the race issue has been swept under the rug rather than dealt with. Just look at how Bill and hannity talk when the issue comes up.

they nor anyone else will ever know how deep the sh*t goes. to michelle obamas right in what she's saying and feeling. b/c i see it the same way its just that we along with alot of other blacks keep all that in mind and work to make changes while you have other blacks who just sit back and complain but not do anything to try and fix their situation or things around them.

but 400 years of slavery and the inequality we sill face will never put blacks and white on the same playing field by just making a blank statement "IM AN AMERICAN"

being an AMERICAN differs greatly by the race or ethnicity you are. but ORiley likes to act like all AMERICANS have it the same which isnt further from the truth

us as blacks have a right to feel the way we do. while we may not articulate our emotions the way OBAMAs pastor did. alot of us feel the same we he does on some of the things he said. but not with the anger and conviction he did. espeiclally the Jew comments and white man giving us AIDS and all that craz y none sense.

its for the same reason why the black race have a hard time uniting with one another b/c we have always been pinned against one another by the white man in order to keep us from uniting, mobilizing and rising above. and that mentatilty is still in us even though we have made some changes. its just like with a pitbull. if you teach it to f!ght dogs from youth as it gets older thats all it will know how to do. hurt other dogs. but if you dont raise it that way it just like any other dog. you just have to be more a.ssertive with a pit or any other power breed and know that if they do f!ght they mean business. but a responsible owner see the warning signs and know how to keep the dog from getting into that none sense.

ok back on track-i got off there

we were no different. the black race is the most racist race amoungst our own black people its not even funny. but thats what the white slave owners and traders instilled in us since when they came and got us from african

and it worked for a long time but we have made alot of progress but still have a long way to go. and it doesnt help with the civil rights movement being lost in the 70's b/c our generation feeling like we have made it. and there is no more progress needed. and that goes for blacks as well as whites and other races and ethnicities.

Racism has taken on a new face.

Everyone needs to acknowledge the fact that it still exist and f!ght to change it.

so fu*k bill oriley, sean hanniity, rush and the others like them who like to try and trivialize racism. this is even more of a reason why we need a black president. and im a Hillary supporter.

but my vote is now going to Obama. this country needs more of a change than she can provide. Hopefully they join the ticket

i love my country. but there are many hings about it that i dont like about it.

so i wouldnt be able to make a general statement of "I LOVE MY COUNTRY" unless i loved everything about it. whats happened in the past present or whats coming in the future.

and thats just the prespective of how most black people see the world. and im tired of white people who have know idea what its like to be us or go through whatwe go through tell us its not right to feel the way we do.

as i said. Im out heere making a change, i love all races and ethnicities. but dont trivialize our struggles and the things that went on inthe past that we had to endure

Last edited by 240ka; 03-15-2008 at 05:18 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #71
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 MrAmazing said:
we own just as much of this nation as whites if not more. we were the bloodline of this conuntry. the work force who turned over the soil, who were treated like nothing more than cattle.

but we rose above
 10 years ago '07        #72
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 specialk103185 said:
there's nothing lazy about me. Last time I checked, I get up @ 530 to go to work everyday and earn my near 6-figure salary. And my college degree says I worked hard as well. Never been much of a club person myself--so that comment is also wrong. But this whole white people are in power so white people will rule the world thing is nonsense. I think the rich powerful white folks are terrified right now because this Black man is on the verge of becoming one of the most if not THE most powerful man in the World. Not only that, but he threatens to change the dynamics of how the country has been run for hundreds of years. So the troublesome part to me is not what my ancestors did or did not do. It's the Bill O'Reily's of the world that are so scared of the upcoming change that they are going to try to convince people that all black people think like this pastor and therefore Barack Obama is not fit to run this country. And the folks like you that are ready to believe him for you at making wildly fictional a.ssumptions about my character based on one sentence. I guess its true that ignorance runs ramped on the internet.

You getting up 5:30 and making x amount of dollars a year, doesn't hold a candle to what your ancestors may or may not have done. You need to chill with this "we" built sh*t, your a.ss didn't build a God Damn thing. Ignorance is you bragging about your salary. You're ignorant like most of the worlds population that worships money before everything else.

So the amount of money a person makes, equates to how lazy they are or aren't?
 03-15-2008, 06:00 PM         #73
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
i can't help but wonder if you'd suggest that white people also throw their contributions into the community pot. maybe we can have one of those Chappelle racial drafts. "with the first pick in the draft, the blacks select the United States government". "with the 5th pick in the draft, white people select the NAACP". i bet yall zzzzzzs would manage to muster up some historical pride about some sh*t that "had nothing to do with" you then :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #74
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Why do people even bother listening to this cat? He's the male Ann Coulter, you already know his motive behind everything he says...
right and bill loves to claim he's an independent. he's showed time and time again he's a conservative better yet republican
 03-15-2008, 07:29 PM         #75
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't agree with everything the pastor said, but for the most part he's speaking the truth. Minus the race stuff, he's saying the same things Ron Paul has been saying (and we all know the internet loves Ron Paul :rolleyes:)

Fact: America's big stick foreign policy and bullying other nations was the cause of 9/11
Fact: America almost always sides with Israel against Palestine.
Fact: America has funded people who later became "terrorists."

This is stuff most of the world already knows, but a lot Americans still don't get it, and they wonder why so many people hate us.
 10 years ago '04        #76
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 MrAmazing said:
i could give a fu*k about uniting black people.
 MrAmazing said:
 thisisme said:
Mr Amazing I hope to the Lord Jesus Christ that u is NOT black.
 MrAmazing said:
.uhhhhhhhhhhh
i am.
 MrAmazing said:
^ because you want white people to feel sorry for you. Nobody cares what you built, because guess what, white people held the power back then. So great black people built the country. White people still own it like they always have, so they don't owe you sh*t. Get real. It's 2008.

Almost every race have been slaves at one point in time..so does that mean everyone is entitled to land that they "built" way back when since the beginning of time?

pants40 said:
LOL@the house n*gga. "Is we sick boss?"

I'm still speechless
 10 years ago '06        #77
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
i wasnt offended by nothing he said
 10 years ago '07        #78
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
My n*gga Mr.Amazing is speaking the truth
 10 years ago '04        #79
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 eeee87 said:
My n*gga Mr.Amazing is speaking the truth
No he isn't.
 10 years ago '04        #80
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,956 | Props total: 1573 1573
 DreWilliams said:
I dont know how white people feel, but I agree with about 99% of what the pastor said. I didn't have to watch this I already thought like that anyway. White people will not admit racism on they part. You will be hard press to find a older white person say something is racist unless it is extremly blantant.

I totally agree with you. I don't see why Obama has to denounce his pastor comments if he doesn't believe it. But Obama showed me how much of a sell out he really is. He'll sell out so bad to become president. What in the hell happen to pride.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy