Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 788 788
 MrAmazing said:
^ because you want white people to feel sorry for you. Nobody cares what you built, because guess what, white people held the power back then. So great black people built the country. White people still own it like they always have, so they don't owe you sh*t. Get real. It's 2008.

Almost every race have been slaves at one point in time..so does that mean everyone is entitled to land that they "built" way back when since the beginning of time?
When you say stuff like that, you negate the whole civil rights movement...you disregard that fact that a lot of black people died for you to even make that statement...yea...its 2008 and people STILL say blacks are only 13% of the population...its 2008 yet people still believe that there are more blacks in prison than college (untrue)....its 2008 and yet you can still get shot in the BACK by police...but aye, get a JOB is the answer right? Like dudes workin on they job for 30 yrs without a promotion are living the "American Dream"...

Last edited by collegeboy58; 03-15-2008 at 09:33 AM..
 03-15-2008, 09:31 AM         #42
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
^ because you want white people to feel sorry for you. Nobody cares what you built, because guess what, white people held the power back then. So great black people built the country. White people still own it like they always have, so they don't owe you sh*t. Get real. It's 2008.

Almost every race have been slaves at one point in time..so does that mean everyone is entitled to land that they "built" way back when since the beginning of time?
Im not going to elaborate. I think it speaks for itself. Mr Amazing is a House n*gga. Log off, and go back to sucking "Masta's" d*ck, Catcher Freeman.
 10 years ago '04        #43
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 788 788
 eeee87 said:
Your lazy a.ss didn't build anything . Do you have any proof that someone in your family tree even "built" this country? n*ggaz need to stop taking credit for what there ancestors did or didn't do. Why dont you help build something now? Create your own history. But who am I kidding you'll be shaking your a.ss at the club next week too
Ummm....since slave masters didnt keep accurate records, I would say no...but I lay claim that everyone with a drop of black blood without records of where that black blood came from are decedents of slaves...I've traced my tree back to as far as it goes and it goes back to a slave plantation in North Carolina...It took a long time and conversing with people that are still alive....the majority of people don't have the privilege...People keep screamin "Its 2008" but sh*t, thats not that long ago....My mom's mom's mom (My great grandmother) was the daughter of a slave in Arkansas...my grandmother was then the daughter of a sharecropper....and my mother was the daughter of a lady who realized that you have to smile in the white man's face in order to make it in life...I am the son of that daughter that believes sh*t is better but ultimately realizes its the same since she grew up in the transition...Yall need to ask old white people how they feel about black people back then and now and realize that those same old white people raised SOMEBODY in their image...
 10 years ago '04        #44
Bigra 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
 TDH Music said:
For once I can say Bill O'reilly handled that quite civilized. That's gonna be a offensive to anyone who isnt black and it might be offensive to some people that are black. But that's the pastor at the church he attends. You cant hold him accountable for everyone he knows different point of views. If the store attendant at the Gas Station where he frequently fills his tank up says "Americans are Devils" doesn't mean that just becuz Obama gets his gas there he agrees with the man. This is getting a little silly now. Time for the smear campaign to stop and let's begin to address the real issues at hand.

CHURCH!!
 10 years ago '05        #45
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Nothing but coons in this motherfu*ker. Ya'll House n*ggas make me sick..
 10 years ago '04        #46
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
i dont think its a fact that black people are "crying" about anything, jus wanting an equal playing field...its been told as a joke for years, that why in black areas is it "gun store, liquor store, gun store, liquor store" and every corner, thas not biased? u dont see that in any white neighborhoods..when u put those 2 together, its only gonna warrent bad judgement...then add on that schooling in these places are worse than it should b, and housing is worse than it should b..ur creating a whole arena of uneducated, drunks with guns to put it simply...as a white person, imagine u going thru ur daily tasks of ur 9 to 5 grind, which is bullsh*t already, PLUS the addd on fact that u might get shot coming out ur door, and not jus a "once and awhile, theres a crazy person on the loose" chance, im talking every fu*king day
 03-15-2008, 10:23 AM         #47
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I laugh when people bring up what happen years ago with slavery.
It is something that happen a long time ago and had nothing to do with me.
I care about that as much as blacks care what we did to the
native american indians.
 03-15-2008, 10:40 AM         #48
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k O' Reilly.
 10 years ago '05        #49
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
"he was ridin dirty"
 03-15-2008, 11:30 AM         #50
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what's funny, I'm like why are people so mad? I mean really what has he said in that clip that wasn't true. Whether you like it or not, what did he say that was wrong as facts go?
 03-15-2008, 11:34 AM         #51
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:
native american indians.
Even though I disagree with your statement I'm glad you have the attitude of nothing will hold you back, real talk. Even though slavery has been a big degressor in African-American culture its good to see some people regardless do make excuses.

and black ppl dont outwardly care about the Natives because over the used we've breeded with the indians and pretty much absorb them, genetically. They're still here, they just mixed with Africans.
 10 years ago '05        #52
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
its funny how he called the two black people "america's media at its worst". i guess he doesn't watch his own show.
 10 years ago '05        #53
abdullah 
space
space
that rev is that nig. "Bill did us the same way he did lowinski"
 10 years ago '05        #54
abdullah 
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
no bull, Fox News is the worst example that American Media has to offer. The sad part as people actually watch it for real value instead of comedy. It prays on the ignorant and feeds them tidbits of real news followed by 90% opinion disguised as facts....that's all i have to say about that
aint that the truth.
 03-15-2008, 11:56 AM         #55
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Even though I disagree with your statement I'm glad you have the attitude of nothing will hold you back, real talk. Even though slavery has been a big degressor in African-American culture its good to see some people regardless do make excuses.

and black ppl dont outwardly care about the Natives because over the used we've breeded with the indians and pretty much absorb them, genetically. They're still here, they just mixed with Africans.
 10 years ago '04        #56
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 Big Dee said:
@ white people liking obama only if he pretends like he doesn't know that he's black. that pastor spoke nuthin but the truth
Lmao....
 10 years ago '04        #57
jmood88 
space
space
 MrAmazing said:
Who wants white people to feel sorry for them? White people and you act like there's nothing wrong with this country when the Civil Rights movement was only 40-50 years ago and some of the gains that were made are being taken away.
 10 years ago '04        #58
jmood88 
space
space
 breal123 said:
native american indians.
It would be funny if slavery didn't have consequences that still matter today.
 03-15-2008, 12:25 PM         #59
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
its funny but its true
 10 years ago '04        #60
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
heres the whole Outfoxed dvd specialk mentioned:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago