Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 03-14-2008, 10:55 PM         #21
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Most of the world would probably agree with Obama's pastor. It's only dumbass, fox news watching Americans that feel "offended" by this.
 10 years ago '05        #22
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
Mr Amazing I hope to the Lord Jesus Christ that u is NOT black.
 10 years ago '05        #23
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
You dont have to be worried about racism to know it exists, you just do like Bun B say and keep on PUSHIN. I got a white bi*ch and her grandma racist as fu*k talk sh*t bout her datin a black dude, but when i helped my bi*ch out wit some important sh*t that they couldnt she came up to me and apologized for being a racist old crusty fart that she was and now we cool. I didnt dwell on the sh*t i just knew it exists and kept on pushin
 03-14-2008, 11:29 PM         #24
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OBAMA is one of the most secretive politicians in history, but clearly the wall is beginning to crack
 03-14-2008, 11:58 PM         #25
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The pastor just ethered Obama's campaign, i dont see how he can make it through this
 03-15-2008, 12:17 AM         #26
teeeeeeeemunney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My question (as was a question in the subtitle of the video) is how the hell Ferraro is not at all a racist?

I think Obama can recover from this. He just needs to explain himself. White people don't really get exactly why blacks have a different view...particularly ones who grew up in the 60s. Sure, things are better now, but the amount of people that think that everything is peachy in America is appalling, especially with discrimination, socioeconomic gaps and such.

Last edited by teeeeeeeemunney; 03-15-2008 at 12:20 AM..
 03-15-2008, 12:34 AM         #27
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisme said:
Mr Amazing I hope to the Lord Jesus Christ that u is NOT black.
.uhhhhhhhhhhh

i am.
 10 years ago '04        #28
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 781 781
Since when did the pastor become a political commentary? n*gga preach about the Word and not about anything related to politics
 10 years ago '04        #29
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 781 781
 MrAmazing said:
There will always be racism till the end of the Earth. lol and i could give a fu*k about uniting black people. It's easy to make it in America without crying, but yall spend your time cryin bout sh*t instead of getting a JOB. if you even know what that is. but im done...i dont give a fu*k, cuz i laugh when i see some dumb a.ss black people trying to call all white people racist and represent all the black people in America. Sorry, but some of us are educated and dont "suffer so horribly at the hands of the white man"
I'm speechless
 03-15-2008, 02:07 AM         #30
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of what the pastor said is true
 03-15-2008, 02:46 AM         #31
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
lmao @ all the black people who buy into this. thats why we cant ever get ahead (as a collective people, cuz im straight). yall are still worried about racism, move on with your life and go make some money instead of crying.

and if u dont like america, then leave.
Trust I'm not losing any sleep over bullsh*t so stop generalizing but I agree with most of what that pastor said
 10 years ago '04        #32
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
Obama should have speared him while he was rambling on and on. Y'all n*ggas know Obama is down with what that n*gga was saying or else he wouldn't be a member of that dude's church. This n*gga is stupid as fu*k for letting that dude carry on like that. fu*k all these candidates anyways, they can all eat a d*ck.
 10 years ago '04        #33
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 MrAmazing said:
lmao @ all the black people who buy into this. thats why we cant ever get ahead (as a collective people, cuz im straight). yall are still worried about racism, move on with your life and go make some money instead of crying.

and if u dont like america, then leave.
Racism still exists and if you don't believe it then you are blind.
 10 years ago '04        #34
jmood88 
space
space
 AK-19 said:
fu*ked up thing about it...the pastor wants Obama to become president so badly, but his dumbass just put Obamas career on the line.
So stupid. Sure he knows there are cameras and that he is a.ssociated with Obama. Either he doesn't care if people know or someone from the other party paid him to say this stuff.
This is over a year old.
 10 years ago '04        #35
jmood88 
space
space
 PetedaSmete said:
lol Most of the world would probably agree with Obama's pastor. It's only dumbass, fox news watching Americans that feel "offended" by this.
And those people weren't going to vote for Barack in the first place.
 10 years ago '06        #36
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
mr.amazing were u abused as a child? do u abouse ur family? u suggest moving from america if u dont like it. how is that a solution? if ur wife does somethin u dont like u wont try 2 correct it or even tell her about it? how do u remedy wut stresses u? wut does gettin a job have 2 do with racism? i cant c tha relevance. when the restaurant owner or the waitress told ur mom she couldnt eat there or the bus driver told ur dad 2 move 2 tha back r u suggesting that they 1st asked did they have a job? would u like this country 2 b runned by fidel castro? in cuba u get punished 4 expressing discontent in tha govt. should america reflect cubas political structure? when have u heard of 20 americas floating a 55 chevy 2 cuba? nobody wants a better govt. fu*k an opinion. im movin 2 cuba 2moro!
 03-15-2008, 05:33 AM         #37
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ white people liking obama only if he pretends like he doesn't know that he's black. that pastor spoke nuthin but the truth
 03-15-2008, 05:44 AM         #38
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tpoker said:
mr.amazing were u abused as a child? do u abouse ur family? u suggest moving from america if u dont like it. how is that a solution? if ur wife does somethin u dont like u wont try 2 correct it or even tell her about it? how do u remedy wut stresses u? wut does gettin a job have 2 do with racism? i cant c tha relevance. when the restaurant owner or the waitress told ur mom she couldnt eat there or the bus driver told ur dad 2 move 2 tha back r u suggesting that they 1st asked did they have a job? would u like this country 2 b runned by fidel castro? in cuba u get punished 4 expressing discontent in tha govt. should america reflect cubas political structure? when have u heard of 20 americas floating a 55 chevy 2 cuba? nobody wants a better govt. fu*k an opinion. im movin 2 cuba 2moro!
havent you heard? its not 1960 anymore. those nice white people gave us our human rights, so its all good now. we just need to get off our lazy black a.sses, stop eating chicken all day and get a job. since a middle-class salary can wipe out any problem on earth, once we start working, black people will automatically obtain equal social & political power in this country. you know, sorta like when asians became the face of america after they became the highest paid in the country. racism isn't an issue as long as i work for whitey and he gives me enough money to buy the new jordans

Last edited by Big Dee; 03-15-2008 at 05:47 AM..
 03-15-2008, 08:37 AM         #39
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ because you want white people to feel sorry for you. Nobody cares what you built, because guess what, white people held the power back then. So great black people built the country. White people still own it like they always have, so they don't owe you sh*t. Get real. It's 2008.

Almost every race have been slaves at one point in time..so does that mean everyone is entitled to land that they "built" way back when since the beginning of time?
 10 years ago '07        #40
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 specialk103185 said:
why should we leave America when we built it?

Your lazy a.ss didn't build anything . Do you have any proof that someone in your family tree even "built" this country? n*ggaz need to stop taking credit for what there ancestors did or didn't do. Why dont you help build something now? Create your own history. But who am I kidding you'll be shaking your a.ss at the club next week too
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy