Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Pastors Statements?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6515 pageviews
164 comments

Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)

Bill O'Reilly recently commented on the "racist" remarks of Barack Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

video:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.opinr.com/stor .. Baracks_Pastor

164 comments for "Mar 14 - Bill O'Reilly Comments On Barack Obama's Pastor (video)"

03-14-2008, 07:56 PM         #2
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill o reileys dumb as fu*k ... the pastor ouldnt have been saying that sh*t if it wasnt true
 03-14-2008, 08:34 PM         #3
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
For once I can say Bill O'reilly handled that quite civilized. That's gonna be a offensive to anyone who isnt black and it might be offensive to some people that are black. But that's the pastor at the church he attends. You cant hold him accountable for everyone he knows different point of views. If the store attendant at the Gas Station where he frequently fills his tank up says "Americans are Devils" doesn't mean that just becuz Obama gets his gas there he agrees with the man. This is getting a little silly now. Time for the smear campaign to stop and let's begin to address the real issues at hand.
Well put.
 03-14-2008, 09:00 PM         #4
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I though Obama was going win it.
Not any more.This will hurt him real bad.
I can not believe how dumb he is to think this will not be a problem.
 10 years ago '05        #5
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
I dont know how white people feel, but I agree with about 99% of what the pastor said. I didn't have to watch this I already thought like that anyway. White people will not admit racism on they part. You will be hard press to find a older white person say something is racist unless it is extremly blantant.
 03-14-2008, 09:07 PM         #6
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ all the black people who buy into this. thats why we cant ever get ahead (as a collective people, cuz im straight). yall are still worried about racism, move on with your life and go make some money instead of crying.

and if u dont like america, then leave.
 03-14-2008, 09:11 PM         #7
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
For once I can say Bill O'reilly handled that quite civilized. That's gonna be a offensive to anyone who isnt black and it might be offensive to some people that are black. But that's the pastor at the church he attends. You cant hold him accountable for everyone he knows different point of views. If the store attendant at the Gas Station where he frequently fills his tank up says "Americans are Devils" doesn't mean that just becuz Obama gets his gas there he agrees with the man. This is getting a little silly now. Time for the smear campaign to stop and let's begin to address the real issues at hand.
I'm sorry but the gas station analogy is bullsh*t.

Nobody goes to a church in which they don't share the beliefs of that particular pastor. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF GOING TO SPECIFIC CHURCHES! YOU SHARE THE VIEWS OR THE SAME VIEWS OF THE PASTOR OF YOUR CHURCH.

This is probably one of the worst situations that could have happend to Barrack. I agree with the Pastor 100%, hell I've been to that church before. That sermon that they are showing is very very similar to the sermons of Louis Farrakhan.

With people thinking thats the type of ministers you confide in, it's going to be extremely hard to win the white vote, especially the ones who were on the fence.

All we can hope now that this is not a major issue.
 10 years ago '04        #8
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304
The Obashing is getting ridiculous..Now one could make the argument that he is Obama's mentor but that doesn't mean he shares the same views as ol' dude.
 03-14-2008, 09:23 PM         #9
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said:
The Obashing is getting ridiculous..Now one could make the argument that he is Obama's mentor but that doesn't mean he shares the same views as ol' dude.
If he doesnt he's a house n*gger.

Let's not kid ourselves. If your a black man in america you agree with most of that sh*t.

He's running for President though, this is the type of sh*t you want to distance yourself from.. Just like the crackers in office are undercover racist, and have ties with the Klan, yet they want to distance themselves from that sh*t in politics.

This is Baracks Pastor, do you actually think this is the first time he's said anything like this in relation too America? Of course not, if you go to any black churches that sh*t is typical, yet white America does not understand it. But to say Barack doesnt share the same views, its foolish.

This church is located deep in the southside of chicago.. Barack's lives in Hyde Park. Thats a far a.ss drive to go to that church, too not share the political veiws of a pastor when you planning to run for President.. Not to mention have him marry you and your wife. He shares these veiws, hell I know I would.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-14-2008 at 09:25 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #10
DreWilliams 
space
space
 MrAmazing said:
lmao @ all the black people who buy into this. thats why we cant ever get ahead (as a collective people, cuz im straight). yall are still worried about racism, move on with your life and go make some money instead of crying.

Move, you sound like the a**hole you came out of. I’m sure you’re not happy with being broke, but if I told you to make money you'd find it's more complex than just saying some simple solution. Similarly if I don’t like racism in an America I cant see how moving fixes anything, but in fact creates more problems. I was born here I’m not going nowhere, but f!ght for change that I will do. I’m just calling a spade as I see it. There is a lot of systematic racism out here, and me saying that doesn't mean I'm crying just calling it like it is. You Jim Crow a.ss coons are like robots programmed to be stuck on stupid. I am all for everyone uniting as collective people, however with racism it remain a pipe dream. I never said I’m anti white or any other color, but that doesn’t negate the fact there is racism in world in general and especially in the "God DAMN United STATES".
 03-14-2008, 09:27 PM         #11
AK-19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ked up thing about it...the pastor wants Obama to become president so badly, but his dumbass just put Obamas career on the line.
So stupid. Sure he knows there are cameras and that he is a.ssociated with Obama. Either he doesn't care if people know or someone from the other party paid him to say this stuff.
 10 years ago '05        #12
DreWilliams 
space
space
Yeah, but I think he said this awhile back, but the media and these crackers (not all white people) but crackers are attempted to do what they do best by any means, and that is keep this man who should become the next president from doing just that.
 10 years ago '07        #13
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 DreWilliams said:
I dont know how white people feel, but I agree with about 99% of what the pastor said. I didn't have to watch this I already thought like that anyway. White people will not admit racism on they part. You will be hard press to find a older white person say something is racist unless it is extremly blantant.

03-14-2008, 10:04 PM         #14
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Move, you sound like the a**hole you came out of. I’m sure you’re not happy with being broke, but if I told you to make money you'd find it's more complex than just saying some simple solution. Similarly if I don’t like racism in an America I cant see how moving fixes anything, but in fact creates more problems. I was born here I’m not going nowhere, but f!ght for change that I will do. I’m just calling a spade as I see it. There is a lot of systematic racism out here, and me saying that doesn't mean I'm crying just calling it like it is. You Jim Crow a.ss coons are like robots programmed to be stuck on stupid. I am all for everyone uniting as collective people, however with racism it remain a pipe dream. I never said I’m anti white or any other color, but that doesn’t negate the fact there is racism in world in general and especially in the "God DAMN United STATES".
There will always be racism till the end of the Earth. lol and i could give a fu*k about uniting black people. It's easy to make it in America without crying, but yall spend your time cryin bout sh*t instead of getting a JOB. if you even know what that is. but im done...i dont give a fu*k, cuz i laugh when i see some dumb a.ss black people trying to call all white people racist and represent all the black people in America. Sorry, but some of us are educated and dont "suffer so horribly at the hands of the white man"
 10 years ago '05        #15
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
 MrAmazing said:

You just looking to start some shyt bro
 03-14-2008, 10:32 PM         #16
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Heazy said:
You just looking to start some shyt bro

nope just tired of all the black people in the year 2008 still crying about racism and how they can't get ahead in life.

and im black. fyi.
 10 years ago '05        #17
DreWilliams 
space
space
 MrAmazing said:
There will always be racism till the end of the Earth. lol and i could give a fu*k about uniting black people. It's easy to make it in America without crying, but yall spend your time cryin bout sh*t instead of getting a JOB. if you even know what that is. but im done...i dont give a fu*k, cuz i laugh when i see some dumb a.ss black people trying to call all white people racist and represent all the black people in America. Sorry, but some of us are educated and dont "suffer so horribly at the hands of the white man"
Yeah some of us don’t they're called white people. Not only did I graduate from college with an engineering degree, but have been working since the age of 11. Furthermore, I didn't make some white people into the rapist, thieves, or criminals who symbolize their American culture. I can’t help it that is your genetic make up, or the fact you are the sons of European degenerates. I am not crying about anything, I would invite you to a a.ss whipping before crying about anything. You are proof of my initial point being that whites are in denial when it comes to racism. Whites feel that since there are no longer laws to discriminate then somehow that makes the playing field even.
 03-14-2008, 10:36 PM         #18
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"their American culture"....aren't you american haha?
 10 years ago '05        #19
DreWilliams 
space
space
 MrAmazing said:
"their American culture"....aren't you american haha?
I was making a destinctions between white american culture and black american culture d*ckhead.
 03-14-2008, 10:53 PM         #20
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill O'rielly is a blabbing v*gina. I Dont care what this dude gotta say about anyone, his pastor is free to say what he pleases. Its your right, and it has nothing to do with Obama. GEt that sh*t straight, stop throwin Obama in the mix, we got bigger things to worry about........

I think i remeber someone once saying, the reason why New orleans got wiped out, was due to f*gs. Everyone forgot about that stupid comment, and now that this man says some truth everyone on his a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy