Mar 12 - Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What was she thinking?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
white trash at its finest right there
 03-14-2008, 07:25 AM         #102
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...she had to of been that lady from "Whats Eating Gilbert Grape" Def a pig......huge..... couldnt move...sweat when she walked lady...theres noway a dime piece sat on a toilet for two years....NO WAY
 03-14-2008, 09:22 AM         #103
Travalicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn so it's true, wtf was up with the boyfriend, if someone is on your toilet for more than an hour you bust that sh*t down and get them the fuk off the toilet. you don't pamper them and feed them food and sh*t for 2 years, dude is nearly more messed up than the chick
 03-14-2008, 01:59 PM         #104
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
I'd pipe

no fu*k that, thats not even funny
this n*gga got neck muscles with neck muscles
 03-14-2008, 04:35 PM         #105
Likwid E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This story isn't fake, it's been all over the news, I believe a station actually interviewed the boyfriend too, I'm sure you can find that video on the net somewhere.

In the world we live in today, smh @ anyone who doubts something like this could happen. There's so many fu*king idiots out there, people who say this is fake is giving humanity wayyy too much props.

That boyfriend is also a tool. I think something is wrong with my girlfriend! NO sh*t?
 03-14-2008, 05:45 PM         #106
blackflaem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the skin grew around the dam toilet?. . that itself would take like two years. . . :wow:
 10 years ago '05        #107
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I would of said, "bi*ch you need to get off my toilet seat, and get the fu*k outta my house. Thinking you just gonna come to my house and sit on my toilet seat all damn day......shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite"
 03-14-2008, 09:10 PM         #108
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
video up fellas...dont forget the propz....

03-14-2008, 10:04 PM         #109
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i seen something like this on nip/tuck the tv show this fat chick just sat on her couch and wouldnt get up she just kept sh*tting herself and stuff and eventually here skin bonded with the couch it was fu*ked.... but i never though that sh*t would happen in real life
 10 years ago '07        #110
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
only in kansas
 03-14-2008, 10:48 PM         #111
crownjewelz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy sad world we live in doesn't surprise me
 10 years ago '04        #112
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
YEah this sh*t is real as hell.

Im in Wichita where they brought the chick and everybody down here is laughing their fu*king a.ss off.

Apparently the chick was abused as a kid and she went into the batroom and decided one day not to come out. THey did everything in the bathroom fu*k eat sleep sh*t didnt matter it was all in the bathroom

Sheriff recommends charging boyfriend in bizarre toilet case
By ROXANA HEGEMAN
Associated Press Writer
Sheriff: Woman sat on toilet for 2 years
Woman stuck to toilet remains in fair condition
The sheriff is recommending charges in the case of a western Kansas woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for so long that her body became stuck to the seat.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said today he asked the county attorney to file charges against Kory McFarren for mistreatment of a dependent adult. The county attorney will decide whether any charges are brought.

News about the case made Internet headlines around the world and left many of the town's roughly 1,500 people incredulous.

"The unfortunate thing is this truly is a case of two people, in my opinion, with diminished mental capacity," Whipple said.

McFarren did not answer his door Thursday, but later called the a.ssociated Press and said he was done giving media interviews. He said he did nothing wrong.

"The only thing I am guilty of is I didn't get her help sooner," he said.

On Wednesday, McFarren said his girlfriend had a phobia about leaving the bathroom.

Whipple was the second law enforcement officer to respond to the mobile home where McFarren and the woman were living. Whipple, who described her as a "thin, petite woman," used a pry bar to take the seat off the toilet so the woman could be transported to the hospital where the seat was removed.

"The house was cluttered but not in shambles," he said. "The smell was overpowering — a terrible smell about the house, obviously coming from where she was at."

McFarren, 36, told the sheriff at that time that the woman had not left the bathroom in two years, although McFarren now contends he's unsure how long she was in there. Whipple said Thursday that judging by the woman's condition — she had open sores on which the toilet seat would stick — it appeared she likely sat on the toilet continually for at least a month.

"She would have to be sleeping on the toilet," the sheriff said.

McFarren said she moved around in the bathroom during that time, bathed and changed into clothes he brought her. He brought food and water to her. They had conversations and an otherwise normal relationship — except it all happened in the bathroom.

But the sheriff disputed that account: "She hadn't bathed for quite some time, I am safe in saying. She obviously was not keeping herself up."

McFarren said he finally called police Feb. 27 after he became worried because the woman was acting groggy, as if she didn't know what was going on around her.

What emergency responders found when they entered the bathroom has left many in the town of about 1,500 people buzzing and authorities incredulous.

Doctors at the Wichita hospital where Babcock is hospitalized told the boyfriend an infection in her legs has damaged her nerves and may leave her in a wheelchair, he said.

McFarren, who works at an antique store, said he has been taking care of the woman for the 16 years they have lived together. He insisted that he tried to coax her out of the bathroom every day.

"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said.
 03-15-2008, 12:56 AM         #113
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn she must have a phat a.ss for it to get stuck in the toilet, pics? :wow:

On the real this is one of the dumbest thins i've ever heard, girl must've been stank as hell and how could the dude allow this to go on for 2 years? You mean to tell me she had no friends, family or coworkers that didn't miss her within that timespan???

LOTT said:
So she ain't wash her @ss in two years. He ain't get none in two years. He let her sit on the toilet for TWO years! No bullsh!t they both have to be slightly retarded!
Not like he couldn't have had a couple side hoes, not like potty lady would've ever known
 10 years ago '04        #114
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
this sh*t was on the news,it wasnt not fu*kin 2 years,sh*t was 2 weeks...
 03-15-2008, 02:49 AM         #115
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
her legs gotta be useless after sitting on a toilet for 2 years...
 03-15-2008, 02:58 AM         #116
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Double??
 10 years ago '08        #117
e-roc 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
I just cant imagine my girl not coming out and I just let her sit on my toilet for over a hour LOL.
 10 years ago '04        #118
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
i swear people are idiots
 03-16-2008, 01:15 AM         #119
CAPITAL J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!!!
 03-16-2008, 06:00 PM         #120
BedStuyFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That s*** crazy. how u sit on the toliet for two years?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy