I like to spam the forum with Famous videos so here they all are in one thread

most viewed right now
 83
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-18-2008, 07:36 AM         #21
Banid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
dude is mediocre...no matter how many threads u make about it
what mediocre
 03-18-2008, 08:06 AM         #22
cylla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yeah this song sucks. there's nothing cool at all about being 4th and if that's his marketing strategy he has lost at the game of life.

canada pumps out whack rapper after whack rapper, the only dude from out there that i like is richie sosa...
 03-19-2008, 11:20 AM         #23
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cylla said:
lol yeah this song sucks. there's nothing cool at all about being 4th and if that's his marketing strategy he has lost at the game of life.

canada pumps out whack rapper after whack rapper, the only dude from out there that i like is richie sosa...
this guy is sooo right. sosa is that REAL sh*t. not Famous. sosa raps about the hood and how hard it is. Famous is just some rich suburban kid who cares less about making money off rap cause his parents are rich. he should leave rapping to the poor n*ggas who like hustlin! plus he 4th is WACK. who wants to be forth. i wanna come from new mexico which is number 1
 03-23-2008, 11:44 AM         #24
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nugen2384 said:
What is he lookin up at???
smile your Famous Camera. haha
 03-23-2008, 01:42 PM         #25
SShev0024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was iight.....I undertsand his hunger tho.....cuz there a good amount of talent out here 2 but its like NO ONE EVER MAKES IT :banghead:

But this n*gga really is from the suburbs....I thought dude ^ there was jokin

As long as he keeps it real tho....dont go talkin about struggle and never having anything if u got sh*t handed 2 U ur whole life...I dont know dudes life story, this is my 1st time hearing him so IDK what he went thru but whatever.....
 10 years ago '04        #26
Exodus 
space
avatar space
space
$393 | Props total: 0 0
hes aight, but he ain't fab
 03-24-2008, 10:13 AM         #27
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SShev0024 said:
He was iight.....I undertsand his hunger tho.....cuz there a good amount of talent out here 2 but its like NO ONE EVER MAKES IT :banghead:

But this n*gga really is from the suburbs....I thought dude ^ there was jokin

As long as he keeps it real tho....dont go talkin about struggle and never having anything if u got sh*t handed 2 U ur whole life...I dont know dudes life story, this is my 1st time hearing him so IDK what he went thru but whatever.....
Famous is the truth. I been following him for as few months now and his webpage tells the whole story. thekidfamous.com
 03-25-2008, 08:25 AM         #28
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus said:
hes aight, but he ain't fab
i find Fab says the same thing but the last album was his greatest. track with red cafe is GREAT!
 03-25-2008, 08:52 AM         #29
Rob_136  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
dude is mediocre...no matter how many threads u make about it
Just because it isn't gangsta rap doesn't mean its mediocre.
 03-25-2008, 04:52 PM         #30
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob_136 said:
Just because it isn't gangsta rap doesn't mean its mediocre.
huh? whats the 2 other quotes from.
 03-25-2008, 06:22 PM         #31
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banid show us some t*tties
 03-26-2008, 03:36 PM         #32
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Banid show us some t*tties
lol. yeah. show me the money
 03-27-2008, 08:57 AM         #33
Banid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Banid show us some t*tties
u dirty a**hole!
 10 years ago '05        #34
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Banid said:
what mediocre
naw he's better than solja boy but he's still real close to the bottom of he list.
face it just because he has that sound don't make him good. drake is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyybetter than this n*gga! and he's from toronto!
 10 years ago '05        #35
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
if he's got the entire world on his back, how is this bi*ch still on his d*ck??

dude is average, nothing more, nothing less........stop posting this same vid, it's annoying.......
 03-28-2008, 07:27 AM         #36
Banid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
naw he's better than solja boy but he's still real close to the bottom of he list.
face it just because he has that sound don't make him good. drake is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyybetter than this n*gga! and he's from toronto!
no Famous. really suks. he doesnt have fklow and his bars are about nothing. soulja boy is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better but that just coming from somebody who knows real HIPHOP.
 03-28-2008, 07:53 PM         #37
Banid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I actually cut for this track..it's different..i'm gettin tired of tha bullsh*t comin outta tha american rap scene..might lean foward to Canadian rap..
me 3. i feel the same way
 05-29-2008, 10:37 AM         #38
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
Famous is sick... sayin different ur just hatin... the man ahs skills... tdot stand up u finally got a real rapper!
hawaii is the 5th biggest city .
 06-10-2008, 01:52 AM         #39
Banid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Dedicated to all those with a DREAM!


Last edited by Banid; 07-29-2008 at 07:46 AM..
 06-10-2008, 06:55 AM         #40
kbree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banid said:


Dedicated to all those with a DREAM!
SICK!!!

on some real ish
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy