ESPN - "Legend Of The Rabbits"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-10-2008, 08:18 AM         #1
6047 pageviews
20 comments

Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN - "Legend Of The Rabbits"

deep in the cities of pahokee, florida or glades day...you wonder why them florida boys are so fast...they chase rabbits...yessss rabbits...i just watched the segment on ESPN...bobby bowden said himself that the kids he gets outta that part of florida are men...weren't spoiled...worked hard for everything they got...and on top of that...they fast...chasin rabbits sounds silly...but it damn sholl helps, if i can find the video link i'll post

20 comments for "ESPN - "Legend Of The Rabbits""

10 years ago '05        #2
SlickNick 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 797 797
I seen tht sh*t too. You gotta be fast as fu*k to chase a rabbitt
 10 years ago '04        #3
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
That was a good story ESPN ran
 03-10-2008, 10:10 AM         #4
Mr. 2-85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
That was a good story ESPN ran
@ ur sig hahahahahahaahahaahahahahaha
 10 years ago '06        #5
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
Damn that was a crazy segment for real. Them n*ggas really are fast as hell for chasing and catching those damn rabbits.
 10 years ago '07        #6
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
WTF is that shytt. I saw that on ESPN I thought that was funny. n*gga like me would just cheated and pull out the .45 caliber. fu*k that, I ain't chasing no d@mn rabits in a sugar cane field.
 10 years ago '04        #7
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
yea, they ran that sh*t all night long until this morning...good sh*t

dude was cookin it up...i couldnt eat no damn rabbit

was i the only one that thought it was bulsh*t that the kid that caught the cottontail, he was the first person in his family to catch a cottontail & it happened to be when the espn cameras were on

u do gotta be fast for it tho
 03-10-2008, 12:28 PM         #8
CaLLaHaN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awsolot said:
WTF is that shytt. I saw that on ESPN I thought that was funny. n*gga like me would just cheated and pull out the .45 caliber. fu*k that, I ain't chasing no d@mn rabits in a sugar cane field.
LMAOOO for a god damn snake bite yo a.ss while u runnin threw that sh*t...
 10 years ago '05        #9
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
@ espn showing n*ggas chasing rabbits
 03-10-2008, 12:32 PM         #10
Mr. 2-85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
was i the only one that thought it was bulsh*t that the kid that caught the cottontail, he was the first person in his family to catch a cottontail & it happened to be when the espn cameras were on
i kno rite...they probably got a rabbit from the local corner store and let that bi*ch loose before the cameras rolled :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #11
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Good story. Nice to see reality sometimes. Crazy how my parents and other old heads always talked about doing crazy sh*t like that (not quite catching rabbits) when they were younger because they didn't have anything.

Classic
 10 years ago '05        #12
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
yea that story was crazy, that area looked third world tho. If all these NFL cats are from there why aint no one giving back, gas stations with no pumps. Isnt running behind machinery a bit dangerous tho? And inhaling all the smoke from the burning sugar cane? Have you smelled burnt sugar? But hell them cats are fast to have to catch a rabbit, I was wondering what they did whith them when they caught them but I wouldnt eat them hoes.
 10 years ago '04        #13
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
hell yeah, sh*t was crazy as hell.....that's some down South sh*t to the fullest though, for real...i remember tryna chase chickens when i was younger, and THAT sh*t is hard as hell, but rabbits, that's probably 10x more difficult because of how quick they change directions and sh*t....

the n*gga Roy Jones Jr. chases chickens though, it's part of his training routine when he's preparing for a f!ght........
 10 years ago '05        #14
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
they had this in ESPN magazine about a year ago.

Fred Taylor from there. Dude talked about how he grabbed a rabbit by the back neck skin and proceeded to peel it off (some crazy sh*t like that)
 10 years ago '04        #15
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
i used to chase them bi*ches all the time when i was in the south as a lil dude... but these n*ggas was trippin for real... im still tryin to wonder why dude was leadin into it like "there my be scenes that may be unsuitable" or some sh*t... all they was doin was chasin rabbits and dude cooked one...
 10 years ago '04        #16
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I've seen this sh*t myself because well i'm from dade county and back when i was in high school i knew some dudes that went to those schools in the Everglades area, such as Pahokee, Immokalee, Belle Glades, etc. And yup it's pretty much that concept. I heard through one of my boys that Antoine Smith (running back for FSU) caught 5 rabbits in a span of a few hours and nobody else has been able to beat that in just a day... Them Muck boys arefast as hell man.
 10 years ago '07        #17
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i saw that sh*t was ghetto as hell
 03-11-2008, 02:51 PM         #18
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres the video....dont forget those proppez........

03-11-2008, 06:45 PM         #19
Mr. 2-85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ good sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #20
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
yea n*ggaz run through the cane fields down here but i never seen them chasin no rabbits tho lol. them big a.ss cane snakes run out the field when they cuttin that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy