The Wire Finale Sucked

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #81
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 arris said:
but yea i liked all the episodes but the last one was kinda week

who been around for every season not in the police?

slim charles (i wonder he workin for now prolly mike)

thats all i can think of, but is there anybody who made it from the first to the last episode? maybe slim charles but i kno he was in the first season i donno about the first episode, oh pooh made it to but i donno if he count cause he aint finish in the street.
bubbles
 10 years ago '04        #82
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
 arris said:
Why Does Everyone Keep Sayin Mike Turned Into Omar?

is there no hood n*ggas on here? how u think u be the boss? u gotta put ur own work in how elese u think chris and snoop and webay gonna be down to drop the whole world for u whenever u tell em someone needs to get got? they gotta have that respect for u, the paper aint holdin them there cause if aint no respect theyll k!ll u and take ur bread. in the finale mike just puttin his work in on the way to the top, how else u think u get the bread for a key of d? mike knew the deal that money aint have a name on it so he might as well have put his on it. Mike woulda turned out to be marlo, avon, stringer, whoever but he woulda had the crown.
Mike did become the new Omar. Hence, the long over coat and the shotgun which was Omar's trademark. He's just the new stick-up kid in the hood that everybody is gonna learn to fear. Whether he becomes a kingpin wasn't shown, he was shown as the new stick-up kid. Slim and all of them became the bosses when they bought the connect from Marlo.
 10 years ago '06        #83
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 south875 said:
bottom line is you cant please everyone.

marlo doesnt die, itswack and boring..marlo gets k!lled and half the idiots on here on some ol "how the fu*k you gonna k!ll marlo"

its a lose/lose situation, people gonna bi*ch regardless
coooooooo...siiiiiiiign.

i swear, all the time ppl spent watching such a complex and compelling series like the wire...and all of a sudden at the end, they want this sh*t wrapped up like it's ocean's eleven?

ya just gotta take it for what it's worth. there wasn't a singular thread to be sewn up. it wasn't a singular story with a singular conclusion. it was a collage, a myriad of stories intertwined in a city. at least they tried to appease the viewers with an attempt at an explanation (looking at you, david chase). folks need to move on already. it was a good show. another will follow.
 10 years ago '04        #84
J Cakeoff 
space
space
 tbuismoke said:
i believe tha kid that mike was with was tha dude that dropped boadie in tha last episode of season 4.

feedback??
Nah, Monk k!lled Boodie. Marlo sent all three generals at that n*gga.
 03-18-2008, 05:42 PM         #85
arris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike did become the new Omar. Hence, the long over coat and the shotgun which was Omar's trademark. He's just the new stick-up kid in the hood that everybody is gonna learn to fear. Whether he becomes a kingpin wasn't shown, he was shown as the new stick-up kid. Slim and all of them became the bosses when they bought the connect from Marlo.
i dig u but to me it was more like showin mike makin his moves, he ran the block, k!lled n*ggas, k!lled who he needed to k!ll to step up as well as stay alive, to me they just showed him gettin money, nah mean takin a large lump sum of money, u gotta start somewhere. the way they portrayed his mental i dont see him bein a stickup dude as much as wearin the crown
 03-18-2008, 05:45 PM         #86
arris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought michael k!lled bodie all this time that n*gga who k!lled him looked kinds small to me
 03-18-2008, 05:48 PM         #87
Prophecy15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally wouldve thought it wudve been better if they showed something wit Avon
 10 years ago '04        #88
J Cakeoff 
space
space
 arris said:
i dig u but to me it was more like showin mike makin his moves, he ran the block, k!lled n*ggas, k!lled who he needed to k!ll to step up as well as stay alive, to me they just showed him gettin money, nah mean takin a large lump sum of money, u gotta start somewhere. the way they portrayed his mental i dont see him bein a stickup dude as much as wearin the crown
I understand what you're saying but what I'm saying goes back to one of the show's original themes about the game staying the same and only the players change. With that said, Mike becomes the new Omar, Dukie becomes the new Bubbs, Slim and em' become the new kingpins...
 10 years ago '04        #89
J Cakeoff 
space
space
 arris said:
i thought michael k!lled bodie all this time that n*gga who k!lled him looked kinds small to me
Snoop & Chris didn't want Boodie to be Mike first k!ll because Mike knew Boodie and Chris thought it would be better if he k!lled someone he didn't know at all. I forgot what episode it was but if you look you'll probably find it. If not, get the boxset if you got $50 to burn.
 10 years ago '04        #90
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t was weak and I been watching this sh*t since season 2

they couldve at least told you what ended up happening to the characters.. like did anything end up happening to mcnulty/freamon? Did Marlo go back to the streets for good and go after the co-op or did he just go to the streets to get that feeling again?

episode 9 >>>>

I wanted to see the street sh*t in the finale.. oh well... "Im just a gangster I suppose"

:applause: one of my predictions panned out...Slim is da top n*gga now
 10 years ago '04        #91
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
u dumbfu*ks still cant figure out who k!lled Bodie huh?? not michael, definitely not Monk, its the n*gga who kept bi*ching in episode 9 about having to do 2-3 yrs for them guns.. Chris was training that n*gga and sh*t in season 4 (before michael)
 10 years ago '05        #92
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 UknowWhatItIs said:
u dumbfu*ks still cant figure out who k!lled Bodie huh?? not michael, definitely not Monk, its the n*gga who kept bi*ching in episode 9 about having to do 2-3 yrs for them guns.. Chris was training that n*gga and sh*t in season 4 (before michael)
:stupid:
 10 years ago '05        #93
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13737 13737
 J Cakeoff said:
O-Dogg k!lled Bodie. Look it up or watch it again.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago