The Wire Finale Sucked

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #61
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
 Bob Sacamano said:
We know how Weebay feels about it he approved and made that fat b!tch let Naymond go with Colvin, they showed that at the end of season 4 or whatever...
yea at the end of season 4 she was mad and i think weebay realized she was a golddigger then to but she was like oh so now u cuttin me off he was like the man said my son can go far then she threw the fact weebay a soulja(and he needs to be one to) in his face but weebay was like what so he can end up in here or die

but yeah
 10 years ago '05        #62
C-Chedda 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 45 45
 Rique said:
Is this seriously how they're ending this show
No disrespect but it sucked just like your mother:finger: She's a stanky Puss* H*e
 10 years ago '04        #63
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
damn that sh*t was fu*ked up but i feel that it ended right i just watched it last night and all today i was still thinking about what all the characters are doing right now as if they were real people in real life.

On a side note was that that n*gga dokie shootin up at the end...damn
 10 years ago '04        #64
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
 Styl3s said:
wire finale was weak and sucked

and lmao @ wire nuthuggers here
Says the kid who's always hated on the Wire. sh*t must be pretty good if you hate on it so much yet watched the sh*t. Jesus man you seem semi-intelligent yet you make stupid a.ss comments about this show when it's painfully obvious it's one of the better shows in the last fu*king decade.
 10 years ago '06        #65
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17927 17927
 C-Chedda said:
No disrespect but it sucked just like your mother:finger: She's a stanky Puss* H*e
you're so cool
 10 years ago '05        #66
C-Chedda 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 45 45
 Rique said:
you're so cool
thank you....... But seriously why wont your mother wash that stank box?
 10 years ago '06        #67
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
After watching it again, and seeing things come to full circle, and closure, I say the Finale wasnt bad at all. Like most people on here, I was expecting a little more from Mike & Marlo. I kinda figured that Marlo was going to walk, just because they did that illegal tap. I knew Chris was going to get locked up. I didnt see that Cheese getting his a.ss toe tagged... I knew Dookie was going to end up like Bubbles(Sharod) when he starting working for the "JunkMan."

I'm glad Bubbles had closure on his troubled past, and finally earn the trust of his sister. I didnt think they were going to catch Kernard Lil a.ss for Popping Omar..

And I dont understand why n*ggas calling Chris & Weebay scene a classic, Other than they both ran with rival crews, them two n*ggas never crossed paths inthe series...

Sad to see this sh*t go, Overall I liked the way they ended it, but if HBO really wanted to make another season, or a Movie, that have alot of ideals to play with because alot of Chracters had vague endings...
 03-16-2008, 12:16 AM         #68
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Says the kid who's always hated on the Wire. sh*t must be pretty good if you hate on it so much yet watched the sh*t. Jesus man you seem semi-intelligent yet you make stupid a.ss comments about this show when it's painfully obvious it's one of the better shows in the last fu*king decade.
QQ more kid, the show is terrible one of the better shows in the last decade? i can name atleast 10 shows that have better writing that came out in the last 10 years..

Alias, Shield, Sopranos, Six Feet under, Dexter, Dead like me, Oz, Lost etc.

now log off life
 10 years ago '04        #69
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
 Styl3s said:
QQ more kid, the show is terrible one of the better shows in the last decade? i can name atleast 10 shows that have better writing that came out in the last 10 years..

now log off life
None of those shows outside of Shield, Dexter, and Oz interest me in the slightest, fu*k those sh*ts. Six Feet Under is good too I admit. But Sopranos last few seasons marred the series because the first few seasons were exceptional. The Wire was ill through it's entire run. Lost is on some nerd sh*t, fu*k shows like that. Shield and the Wire have been may favorite shows since I started watching them. Well outside of Curb. Breaking Bad is cool little show to keep your eye on. But to call the Wire terrible is flat out stupid, it's obviously not terrible in the slightest.
 10 years ago '04        #70
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,757 | Props total: 20317 20317
 Against D Grain said:
After watching it again, and seeing things come to full circle, and closure, I say the Finale wasnt bad at all. Like most people on here, I was expecting a little more from Mike & Marlo. I kinda figured that Marlo was going to walk, just because they did that illegal tap. I knew Chris was going to get locked up. I didnt see that Cheese getting his a.ss toe tagged... I knew Dookie was going to end up like Bubbles(Sharod) when he starting working for the "JunkMan."

I'm glad Bubbles had closure on his troubled past, and finally earn the trust of his sister. I didnt think they were going to catch Kernard Lil a.ss for Popping Omar..

And I dont understand why n*ggas calling Chris & Weebay scene a classic, Other than they both ran with rival crews, them two n*ggas never crossed paths inthe series...

Sad to see this sh*t go, Overall I liked the way they ended it, but if HBO really wanted to make another season, or a Movie, that have alot of ideals to play with because alot of Chracters had vague endings...
i find it funny as well....especially bein that Chris is the one who blasted Avon in that drive-by....

either way, it was a great series....a couple weird episodes but a great series
 10 years ago '04        #71
tbuismoke 
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 1 1
 joeycrillz said:
great finale...loved the ending...was waitn for mike the whole ep...writers were mad smar wit the very end how they showed how EVERY1 ended up...funny seein the 2 offmen chris and bey choppin it up in the bing.....2 questions...who was the boy mike was wit...and was spider workn that corner for marlo?mike?some1else?

i believe tha kid that mike was with was tha dude that dropped boadie in tha last episode of season 4.

feedback??
 10 years ago '04        #72
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
Maybe they r saving the other loose ends for the movie, that they plan on doing for the wire
 10 years ago '06        #73
mahallic 
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 120 120
Yea, it was a little disappointing. I think the whole series gave a realistic viewpoint of many important issues. For the finale, I just expected them to make it a little crazy.
 03-18-2008, 02:33 PM         #74
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did want to see Marlo get k!lled
 03-18-2008, 03:10 PM         #75
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man The Wire seasons 1 -5 were all classic. Most of yall who dont like it probably too stupid or ignorant to even understand the show or follow the characters. I copped season 1 - 4 on the dvd and could watch everyone of em numerous amounts of times and not get bored. And how was the last episode bad? What not enough "hood" in it for you? Get the fu*k outta here. I thought it was a good ending, not great...it left open some doors just in case they did want to do a movie. Cheese got got. Marlo out the game, just had to clear his name up in the streets and not be known as a bi*ch. f*gget from the paper won the noble prize. f*gget a.ss Valchek gets to be comissioner. Omar got got. Mike becomes the new Omar. Mcnulty finally gets his sh*t togather but has to leave to BPD. Daniels becomes a lawyer, his girl becomes a judge. Randy still in the fu*kin group homes hatin that sh*t. Naymond doin good with his new family. Carcetti is the new governor. Prez is doin good at the school, finally got a grip on how to handle the kids. I could go on and on but to me they tied the knots pretty fu*kin good. I applaud the wire and how far it has come from season 1 all the way to season 5.
 10 years ago '04        #76
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
bottom line is you cant please everyone.

marlo doesnt die, itswack and boring..marlo gets k!lled and half the idiots on here on some ol "how the fu*k you gonna k!ll marlo"

its a lose/lose situation, people gonna bi*ch regardless
 03-18-2008, 03:22 PM         #77
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:

now log off life
depends what u mean by writing, yeah the dialogue in Sopranos is better but the storylines arn't as complex or intertwined like in The Wire, and there isn't the same level of character development so I definitely would not make the general statement that the writing is better. And secondly, several of those shows u listed arn't even that good. The Wire is easily a top 5 show of the past decade.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 03-18-2008 at 03:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #78
kbigsexy9 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 0 0
They could have given us some more street sh*t
 03-18-2008, 04:44 PM         #79
arris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Does Everyone Keep Sayin Mike Turned Into Omar?

is there no hood n*ggas on here? how u think u be the boss? u gotta put ur own work in how elese u think chris and snoop and webay gonna be down to drop the whole world for u whenever u tell em someone needs to get got? they gotta have that respect for u, the paper aint holdin them there cause if aint no respect theyll k!ll u and take ur bread. in the finale mike just puttin his work in on the way to the top, how else u think u get the bread for a key of d? mike knew the deal that money aint have a name on it so he might as well have put his on it. Mike woulda turned out to be marlo, avon, stringer, whoever but he woulda had the crown.
 03-18-2008, 04:51 PM         #80
arris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yea i liked all the episodes but the last one was kinda week

who been around for every season not in the police?

slim charles (i wonder he workin for now prolly mike)

thats all i can think of, but is there anybody who made it from the first to the last episode? maybe slim charles but i kno he was in the first season i donno about the first episode, oh pooh made it to but i donno if he count cause he aint finish in the street.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now