The Wire Finale Sucked

most viewed right now
 54
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 11353 11353
sh*t was great. Nothing will ever change in that sh*thole, the finale basically tells you that.
 03-10-2008, 02:14 AM         #22
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was great. Nothing will ever change in that sh*thole, the finale basically tells you that.
 03-10-2008, 02:20 AM         #23
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90 minutes and about 10 of them focused on the streets...
 03-10-2008, 02:28 AM         #24
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t was great. Nothing will ever change in that sh*thole, the finale basically tells you that.
what u mean by "that sh*thole", if u mean Bmore than you got the wrong idea, sh*t is suppose to represent the inner city/slums of any American city
 10 years ago '04        #25
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6444 6444
I agree whole heartedly with the thread starter, I also agree that the show came full circle and contrary to what some may believe i understand the show in its entirety. Yet the series finale still sucked IMO, I believe they could have done a better job coming full circle and tying up those loose ends.
 10 years ago '07        #26
Repressed 
space
avatar space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
Smh@these short attention span a.ss mothafu*kas complaining about the finale not showing enough of the streets. I remember I finally put my cousin on this show when season 3 was on. He'd complain about the same sh*t when they weren't showing what was going on in the streets failing to realize everything in the show ties up. Once he realized that he shut the fu*k up. That's what some of yall need to do.

They bascially wrapped the whole street side of the series up in ep 8 and 9. The newspaper and the McNulty and Freeman scandal was just as entertaining as the streets. Everything came to a full circle.

and yall claim to be such fans of the show.
 10 years ago '04        #27
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 11353 11353
 T.O.N.Y said:
what u mean by "that sh*thole", if u mean Bmore than you got the wrong idea, sh*t is suppose to represent the inner city/slums of any American city
Naw I understood completely what the message was. The message is that while things may change they are still always the same. The only thing that changes is the players.
 10 years ago '06        #28
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17891 17891
 MosDefinition said:
oh i guess you wanted guys shooting at each other bmore turning into a warzone and michael shooting marlo to take over his empire

what show have you been watching for the last 6 years everything you could ask for was in that finale
Yeah I wanted to see Michael take over otherwise the show is pointless if he didn't he became hard to just turn into a f*g like Omar

sh*ts sad his step dad was raping him and sh*t but I didnt know he'd become Omar I could've sworn he'd take Marlo's place
 10 years ago '04        #29
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6444 6444
 Repressed said:
Smh@these short attention span a.ss mothafu*kas complaining about the finale not showing enough of the streets. I remember I finally put my cousin on this show when season 3 was on. He'd complain about the same sh*t when they weren't showing what was going on in the streets failing to realize everything in the show ties up. Once he realized that he shut the fu*k up. That's what some of yall need to do.

They bascially wrapped the whole street side of the series up in ep 8 and 9. The newspaper and the McNulty and Freeman scandal was just as entertaining as the streets. Everything came to a full circle.

and yall claim to be such fans of the show.

aye a.sswipe if you like it wonderful i dont hope for you to change the way you feel on the account of me. I was just stating the fact I didn't like it so muffle ya fu*king lips.
 10 years ago '06        #30
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
it wont nothing wrong with the ending, they left it open-ended to let the viewer guess, and for a movie possiblity.

and what the f*ck happened to clay davis?


Last edited by elmonto; 03-10-2008 at 12:40 PM..
 03-10-2008, 01:41 PM         #31
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They focused too much on the news paper sector in the finale..

I can understand focusing on the police but god damn not the news paper sector. That sh*t could have seriously been wrapped up in previous episode NOT THE FINALE!! 15 minutes waisted on Bubbles and the article in the fu*kin finale was uncaused for, he should have been in the previous episode if you ask me.

I don't think I was the only one looking for more scenes from Michael after the last episode. How did he hook up with that other dude who was robbing with him? How did he come to a conclusion that he wanted to become a stick up kid?

They did close up alot of lose ends, but how they went about it was fu*kin lame.

@ people for giving n*ggas a hard time for not feeling the finale. fu*k outta here.

I was dissapointed.


Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-10-2008 at 01:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #32
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Michael Jordan said:
They focused too much on the news paper sector in the finale..

I can understand focusing on the police but god damn not the news paper sector. That sh*t could have seriously been wrapped up in previous episode NOT THE FINALE!! 15 minutes waisted on Bubbles and the article in the fu*kin finale was uncaused for, he should have been in the previous episode if you ask me.

I don't think I was the only one looking for more scenes from Michael after the last episode. How did he hook up with that other dude who was robbing with him? How did he come to a conclusion that he wanted to become a stick up kid?

They did close up alot of lose ends, but how they went about it was fu*kin lame.

@ people for giving n*ggas a hard time for not feeling the finale. fu*k outta here.

I was dissapointed.
best wire finale related post on bx
 10 years ago '07        #33
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
I Liked it, it showed how the streets, politics and media all come together and it showed transitions Mike next Omar and Dookie Next Bubbles sh*t was hot it was mad hard watching the last one knowing ill never see one again :(
For u haters talkn sh*t Go suck on a d*ck With OMAR
 10 years ago '06        #34
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 joeycrakk said:
i dont think it was wack i just wished they focused a lil more on the streets in the finale... but it was classic showing wee-bay talking 2 chris

why you people calling it classic... they showed the 2 for like 2 seconds..
 03-10-2008, 03:49 PM         #35
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Repressed said:
Smh@these short attention span a.ss mothafu*kas complaining about the finale not showing enough of the streets. I remember I finally put my cousin on this show when season 3 was on. He'd complain about the same sh*t when they weren't showing what was going on in the streets failing to realize everything in the show ties up. Once he realized that he shut the fu*k up. That's what some of yall need to do.

They bascially wrapped the whole street side of the series up in ep 8 and 9. The newspaper and the McNulty and Freeman scandal was just as entertaining as the streets. Everything came to a full circle.

and yall claim to be such fans of the show.
:applause::applause::applause:
 03-10-2008, 04:00 PM         #36
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Yeah I wanted to see Michael take over otherwise the show is pointless if he didn't he became hard to just turn into a f*g like Omar

sh*ts sad his step dad was raping him and sh*t but I didnt know he'd become Omar I could've sworn he'd take Marlo's place
I am so sick of people saying that Michael is now gay because he took over Omar's role. That was just to show you that the game stays the same, and the only thing that change is the people. He became the new stick up man, which happend to be Omar's role. Dukie became the new Bubbkes, and Sydnor became McNulty. I guess ya'll gon say that Sydnor is going to become an alcoholic, and a s3x addict because he became the new McNulty. Please stop with the gay stuff, cause ya'll sound suspect like ya'll want Mike to be gay.

You can't have Mike, but you can have him

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #37
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
the only thing i aint like was that avon wasnt in it AND DUKIE'S ENDING.....that was just too fu*kinsad
 03-10-2008, 04:13 PM         #38
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how it ended b/c it just shows that you can lock everybody up, but it all cycles back around....someone new is going to take over and replace everybody. Not only that I like how it showed the next generation of Omar and Bubs with Mike and Dook.
 10 years ago '04        #39
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 sleezy said:
it was aight i just thought with a hour and half they didnt show enough of the streets side..too much press time and political time. mike had one scene, and chris knew mike had nothing to do with it, they shouldve focused on that..

but still a good show
yeah peep the look on his face when marlo tells him mike snitched. He didnt look to happy with marlo over that.
 10 years ago '04        #40
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Michael Jordan said:
They focused too much on the news paper sector in the finale..

I can understand focusing on the police but god damn not the news paper sector. That sh*t could have seriously been wrapped up in previous episode NOT THE FINALE!! 15 minutes waisted on Bubbles and the article in the fu*kin finale was uncaused for, he should have been in the previous episode if you ask me.

I don't think I was the only one looking for more scenes from Michael after the last episode. How did he hook up with that other dude who was robbing with him? How did he come to a conclusion that he wanted to become a stick up kid?

They did close up alot of lose ends, but how they went about it was fu*kin lame.

@ people for giving n*ggas a hard time for not feeling the finale. fu*k outta here.

I was dissapointed.
the newspaper is probably the most important part of the whole damn process the media influences what people care about how the majority will view what was going on

just look at omar the newspaper showed just how insignificant his character was in the grandscheme of things

his death was talked about in the news room for 5 secs and not put in the paper
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy