most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6387 pageviews
18 comments

K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
How Did Static Major pass away?

R.I.P. to Static but can somebody explain what happened?
I searched it on wiki and they said maybe complications due to surgery. anybody know or heard anything else? Was just curious because nobody has seemed to really talk about it..

18 comments for "How Did Static Major pass away?"

10 years ago '07        #2
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
I don't know exactly what happened but I had never heard of him at the time but after that I Got My Remix with Wayne I went to look up more of his sh*t and found out he was the one I read about that died. Kinda has me bummed now.

RIP Static Major
 10 years ago '06        #3
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
he had a brain tumor i think
 10 years ago '06        #4
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
brain aneurysm
A common location of cerebral aneurysms is on the arteries at the base of the brain, known as the Circle of Willis. Approximately 85% of cerebral aneurysms develop in the anterior part of the Circle of Willis, and involve the internal carotid arteries and their major branches that supply the anterior and middle sections of the brain. The most common sites include the anterior communicating artery (30-35%), the bifurcation of the internal carotid and posterior communicating artery (30-35%), the bifurcation of the middle cerebral artery (20%), the bifurcation of the basilar artery, and the remaining posterior circulation arteries (5%).
 10 years ago '04        #5
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
rip...to bad people only no of him now as that guy on that lil wayne song...
 03-09-2008, 06:15 PM         #6
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
Wrong he wrote pony and a million songs for aliyah and pretty ricky. and was also on crank it up with David Banner. then again not everyone knows that. anyways R.I.P Static Major.
 10 years ago '04        #7
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 PhantomBeatz said:
Wrong he wrote pony and a million songs for aliyah and pretty ricky. and was also on crank it up with David Banner. then again not everyone knows that. anyways R.I.P Static Major.
how yu gona fkn tell me sumtin i no....i said its to bad eryone gona no him as that...he a producer and sh*t too..he from the group playa yea...

mutherfu*kin comin at me like yu his number one fan and sh*t WRONG! fkn lame...calmate
 10 years ago '07        #8
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5256 5256
"Cheers 2 U" is so overlooked & underrated. R.I.P.
 03-11-2008, 08:14 PM         #9
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
how yu gona fkn tell me sumtin i no....i said its to bad eryone gona no him as that...he a producer and sh*t too..he from the group playa yea...

mutherfu*kin comin at me like yu his number one fan and sh*t WRONG! fkn lame...calmate
damn u mad?
 10 years ago '05        #10
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Propel Water said:
I know, that song is awful too. sh*tty way to go out. he was really talented though. I always heard OF him but didnt know too much f rom him. r.i.p.
 03-11-2008, 09:42 PM         #11
B_D_K_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MLCP said:
I don't know exactly what happened but I had never heard of him at the time but after that I Got My Remix with Wayne I went to look up more of his sh*t and found out he was the one I read about that died. Kinda has me bummed now.

RIP Static Major
Same here, but I later found out on his Myspace he did "Pony", them Aaliyah joints & all that...he sounded like he had alot of talent...R.I.P
 10 years ago '07        #12
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
i never heard of this n*gga til lil wayne's new song
 03-12-2008, 12:09 AM         #13
rasheed √2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ because he was a producer basically. i mean, nobody listened to his group 'playa.'

he has done a lot of hooks recently.

listen to 'good weather music' off of troy hudsons album. track has him on the hook with pimp c and bun b...

crazy.
 10 years ago '04        #14
mttmax 
space
space
space
$317 | Props total: 16 16
First I didn't know Static Major is the same "Static" guy that write for Aaliyah, and I just knew he passed away few days ago...
R.I.P. to both
 10 years ago '07        #15
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 mttmax said:
First I didn't know Static Major is the same "Static" guy that write for Aaliyah, and I just knew he passed away few days ago...
R.I.P. to both
yea rip to Static Major
 03-12-2008, 09:29 PM         #16
Le Beau 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
brain aneurysm
A common location of cerebral aneurysms is on the arteries at the base of the brain, known as the Circle of Willis. Approximately 85% of cerebral aneurysms develop in the anterior part of the Circle of Willis, and involve the internal carotid arteries and their major branches that supply the anterior and middle sections of the brain. The most common sites include the anterior communicating artery (30-35%), the bifurcation of the internal carotid and posterior communicating artery (30-35%), the bifurcation of the middle cerebral artery (20%), the bifurcation of the basilar artery, and the remaining posterior circulation arteries (5%).

..what does it do exactly to ur brain? n what r the symptoms?
 03-13-2008, 09:06 PM         #17
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a blood clot, from what I hear there aren't too many symptoms either
 10 years ago '06        #18
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Damn dat n*gga was on his way! I didn't know he had so many accomplishments under his belt either. He really was MAJOR R.I.P Static.
 03-16-2008, 07:11 AM         #19
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He didn't die from a braind tumor

his wife and Smoke (other dude from playa) issued a statement on how he REALLY died. He had a common throat virus when he was in atlanta. When he was a child his older sister died in a hospital so he had a small phobia of hospitals. So he flew back to Louisville, Kentucky (his hometown) to go to his hospital where he felt more comfortable. His wife drove him to the hospital. A doctor recommended that he do dyalisis to filter his blood and quicker get rid of the virus which was a bonehead move. Usually, you give a n*gga pills for a virus. They put the needle in his neck to begin the dyalisis. He spoke to his mom and let his mom know the sh*t didn't feel right, it was just messed up, so then the doctor decided to take him off of the dyalisis. When the doctor was removing the needle from his neck they cut it and he bled to death int he hospital. check Smoke's myspace you'll see exactly what i just told you...

Static major signed to Devante back in 91 so he's been in the game. he was in the group playa but he also wrote many hit songs that all of your guys have heard and liked...

"Pony", "Same Ol G", "So Anxious" by Ginuwine
"Are You That Somebody", "Try Again", "Rock The Boat", "We Need A Resolution" for Aaliyah
"Change The Game" for Jay-Z
"Addictive" for Truth Hurts
"You Owe Me" for Nas ft. Ginuwine
"Tell Me" for Diddy and CHristina Aguilara
"Lollipop" for Wayne

and many more...

I posted an exclusive article on him a few years ago on boxden but as usual n*ggas were too ignorant to pay attention to anything..

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy