Are The X effect and Parental Control scripted?

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
8900 pageviews
12 comments

NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
Are The X effect and Parental Control scripted?

Probably a dumbass question. I think Parental Control is scripted without a doubt. The sh*t that the boyfriend/girlfriend says to the parents is unbelievable and they sound like they are reading from a script. I'm kind of 50/50 with The X effect. It seems like it's might be scripted also but not sure.

12 comments for "Are The X effect and Parental Control scripted?"

10 years ago '04        #2
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I did Parental Control before n it is somewhat scripted. I did the part where the parents interview the ppl to date their son/daughter. They tell u what the parents are gonna ask, but theres someone there tellin u how to say things n givin u suggestions. As for the parts wit the parents n the current gf/bf, that sh*t seems madd scripted. The gf/bf be talkin madd sh*t n the parent doesnt do a damn thang.
 10 years ago '07        #3
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
yea
parental control is so fake

the bf/gf have no respect for the parents and what real n*gga whould let some chump be all over his girl

x effect seems fake cuz its MTV...
 10 years ago '08        #4
Crackpot 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
scripted with cue cards for the dumb a.ss bimbos with fake tata's
 10 years ago '08        #5
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
every reality show is manipulated in someway or another. the technique used most often is to change around the sequence of events.
 03-12-2008, 08:44 AM         #6
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Several contestants on Parental Control that have made it on the show or knew someone that was on the show say it's not real. They say that the producers tell them what to talk about(which explains why they stay askin private sh*t) and that sometimes, the stuff they do(activities) aint even really what the guy (or girl in some episodes) is into. for example...a girl could be on a date with a 'rock climber', but the real guy isn't even into that, but MTV will make them do that so the guy has to learn how to climb before they start the 'real' airing.

X effect is weird. I hear that some of it is fake and some is real.
 10 years ago '07        #7
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 120 120
I always have believed that Parental Control was fake. Almost no way in the world that boyfriends and girlfriends would be talking noise to the parents in their house without getting beat down or thrown out. As far as the X Effect I don't know. It could go either way, but most of those shows on MTV seem pretty fake.
 10 years ago '07        #8
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
yahh... that X effect shows so dumb but its damn addicting lol
 10 years ago '05        #9
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,847 | Props total: 4149 4149
Yeah... MTV reality shows are so scripted, it's ridiculous...

The only one that I don't think is scripted is 'GameKillers'... and I'm still iffy about that one...
 03-13-2008, 01:38 PM         #10
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X effect be pissin me off...hoes stay cheatin, tired of girls mang...

PLUS

I think them shows is fake cuz THEY ALL SOFT AS fu*k

n*gga got done slippin tongue to his girl and all he gon' do is say "I wanted to hit him so hard." LMAO then do it n*gga...he punked u on TV u soft pus*y.
 03-13-2008, 02:46 PM         #11
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The X effect is ok sometimes, but I hate Parental Control. I watched the show twice before and that was enough for a lifetime. That show is so scripted it's not even funny. Not only is the sh*t they saying disrespectful to the parents, it's corny as hell. It's like, who even talks that way? I would like to see them put my mom on there. She would k!ll somebody.
 10 years ago '04        #12
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 datchigyrl25 said:
The X effect is ok sometimes, but I hate Parental Control. I watched the show twice before and that was enough for a lifetime. That show is so scripted it's not even funny. Not only is the sh*t they saying disrespectful to the parents, it's corny as hell. It's like, who even talks that way? I would like to see them put my mom on there. She would k!ll somebody.
fa real, i swear one time the bf/gf was like fu*k you to one of the parents...thas when i knew it was fake...well i knew it before then

*will smith voice*STOP! GHETTO TIME!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy