Mar 8 - Chris Brown Gets In Altercation In Germany (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would U Snuff Chris Brown?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #81
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
he lucky it wasnt a turk he got into it with them mutha fu*kas dont give a fu*k and dont play and hate fake as americans, they respect the real tho. but of course chris brown gonna take his time and take his sh*t off so his body guards can get over there before he gets his a.ss waxed!! if he really wanted to do something he wouldve just popped off. i never seen anyone take they sh*t off in a club before they pop off
 10 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah hope he had some back up because the way it sound like those German's were really 2 "Take Him Down".
 03-13-2008, 12:21 PM         #83
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Brown is from Tampa Bay and just lives in VA.

Thats like a n*gga from Utah living in the BK trying to rep the BK. You not from there thats where you live.

Same with Chris Brown, and no matter if he was from VA or whatever, he still would have got folded.

n*gga saw that he was too far from his body gaurds, and did the moonwalk on them n*ggas real quick.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-13-2008 at 12:22 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #84
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Michael Jordan said:
Chris Brown is from Tampa Bay and just lives in VA.

Thats like a n*gga from Utah living in the BK trying to rep the BK. You not from there thats where you live.

Same with Chris Brown, and no matter if he was from VA or whatever, he still would have got folded.

n*gga saw that he was too far from his body gaurds, and did the moonwalk on them n*ggas real quick.
I dont know if you got Tappahannock and Tampa Bay mixed up but he was born and raised in VA. But I couldnt see sh*t in the video.
 03-13-2008, 12:31 PM         #85
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i see yeah i did get those two mixed. he'd still get smashed.
 10 years ago '08        #86
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 804jow said:
pure ignorance. wat part of Va are u in homey? if u go check the stats u will see that Richmond, VA is among the top ten highest crime rates every year. a few years ago we were the murder capitol of the U.S. ask anybody who has lived in the 8-0-4 and they will tell u sh*t is far from sweet. places like Mosby, Fairfield, Gilpin, Ess3x, Jackson Ward, Midlotian Village, Dove Court, Ruffin Road, Southwood are just as hood as ANY hood across America. Having said that, i wanna make it clear that i'm not bragging like this is sumthin to be proud of. i wish it wasn't as bad as it is out here....i'm just sayin get your facts strait before you start talkin stupid on forums. no disrespect intended but u can't possibly know wats goin on in the whole state of VA just by living here two years. of course its going to seem boring to somebody from Chicago wich is one of the biggest cities in America.
i feel u my n*gga. people hate on va cause we do our own thing but it is what it is. and of course if u n tha military u gonna think that its a lot safer than what it is cause all u kick it wit is other military people who try no to get n trouble. trust me i kno...
 10 years ago '08        #87
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 Head2DaSky said:
I dont know if you got Tappahannock and Tampa Bay mixed up but he was born and raised in VA. But I couldnt see sh*t in the video.
right...
 10 years ago '06        #88
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Va...home of the world's greatest music producers...The Neptunes
 03-14-2008, 10:34 AM         #89
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still f!ght?
 03-14-2008, 10:11 PM         #90
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont mind chris brown, i would never download or buy any of his music cuz i dont really like randb but he is pretty talented BUT
who the fu*k takes off there shirt before a f!ght at a club that sh*t is so gay
 03-15-2008, 12:26 AM         #91
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't see nothing besides a confused looking Chris Brown

But i'm tired of this n*gga and his bubble gum music. He needs to get a more mature sound like Mario did
 10 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,353 | Props total: 8454 8454
 Dat n*gga87 said:

thats gotta be the funniest thing i heard this year!! I been stationed here for 2 years and i aint even seen nothing close to what your talkin about!! all yall got here is car crashes (everyday) & fires (everyday) VA IS NOT HOOD!! clubs close at 1am. the police even issues tickets for @#$% lol... its cool tho no crime or very little works for me.. without the military being present here im sure you realize yall economy would suffer beyond belief.. And i would admit i hate living here given the huge difference from it being CHICAGO, but THIS PLACE IS F'N BORING:thumbsdow
take yo a.ss to the 804 and i bet you wont be preaching the same story
even though im now in ohio its always and forever VA till i die
804 Southside Richmond a.k.a South of the James
yeh 757 is soft but the 804 capitol city is no joke
 10 years ago '05        #93
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,348 | Props total: 9311 9311
 Dat n*gga87 said:
lol i just realize where huntersville was.. funny thing we drove there lookin for some hoes (real talk) it was like recess!! kids was everywhere.. i kno im from the chi but i aint on that r. kelly sh*t..lol.. newport news is cool thats where the good stip clubs, i mean exotic dancer clubs are (almost forgot its against the law for them to actually get nekkid). richmond is more up 2 ma speed mainly because of dc. And to yall talkin about the sailors wives, on how yall be fu*kin them when they man be gone 4 months well the sailors here be fu*kin them as well lol.. A HOE IS A HOE NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE!! :D
that makes no sense. richmond is like over an hour away from dc. go outside and call va dudes soft pus*y..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy