Mar 8 - Chris Brown Gets In Altercation In Germany (video)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would U Snuff Chris Brown?

Props Slaps
 03-08-2008, 11:22 AM         #21
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:

thats gotta be the funniest thing i heard this year!! I been stationed here for 2 years and i aint even seen nothing close to what your talkin about!! all yall got here is car crashes (everyday) & fires (everyday) VA IS NOT HOOD!! clubs close at 1am. the police even issues tickets for @#$% lol... its cool tho no crime or very little works for me.. without the military being present here im sure you realize yall economy would suffer beyond belief.. And i would admit i hate living here given the huge difference from it being CHICAGO, but THIS PLACE IS F'N BORING:thumbsdow
where the hell you stationed at?
 10 years ago '04        #22
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
mmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnn

that sh*t is bulsh*t

he just lookin into a crowd.....i want somebody to freeze frame & draw an arrow at the guy he starin down.....cuz i dont believe the sh*t is personal like this is makin it seem
 10 years ago '04        #23
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
damn, VA gettin sh*tted on hard. It's aight, I was stationed in Quantico for a minute and not alot was goin on... and I went out alot.

But i'm pretty sure Chris Brown would've handled his business..
 10 years ago '04        #24
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 CenterField said:
i wouldnt f!ght over rihanna
I would, then tell her I defended her honor and see if she would let me lick her anus just for that one night.

Centerfield, what's up with the Steve Harvey collection pic in your sig my bro?
I done told you about that already.

You have to take it off man. PLEASE!!!!!!!
 03-08-2008, 09:01 PM         #25
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lame.
 10 years ago '08        #26
Tru Go Getta 2 heat pts
space
space
$66 | Props total: 32 32
for those who haven't seen it, this is the video he made claiming that he did NOT get into a f!ght with anyone in the club.

03-08-2008, 09:30 PM         #27
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a tough guy who was he going to f!ght the white guys that looked like f*gs or the white bi*ches?
 10 years ago '04        #28
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
 krzyboilace said:
where the hell you stationed at?
these n*ggas bout to look for him lol
 03-08-2008, 11:12 PM         #29
guerilla cheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris just cool, he aint f!ghtin if yall slow enough to believe that.....and VA IS WACK!!
 03-08-2008, 11:29 PM         #30
vDuBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
yall betta fall back, chris beezy be rollin deep!! ... he got friends and they got friends, and they'll hop out!!:D

03-09-2008, 12:33 AM         #31
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanted to see some hands being thrown....
 10 years ago '04        #32
mio 
space
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
why do people always take their shirts off when they f!ght. last time i saw a f!ght, dude got beat down while he was trying to take off his white t
 03-09-2008, 12:50 AM         #33
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 guerilla cheese said:
chris just cool, he aint f!ghtin if yall slow enough to believe that.....and VA IS WACK!!
and i bet you walk around wit filas on snappin yo fingers all day to that soulja boy bullsh*t fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '08        #34
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Dat n*gga87 said:

thats gotta be the funniest thing i heard this year!! I been stationed here for 2 years and i aint even seen nothing close to what your talkin about!! all yall got here is car crashes (everyday) & fires (everyday) VA IS NOT HOOD!! clubs close at 1am. the police even issues tickets for @#$% lol... its cool tho no crime or very little works for me.. without the military being present here im sure you realize yall economy would suffer beyond belief.. And i would admit i hate living here given the huge difference from it being CHICAGO, but THIS PLACE IS F'N BORING:thumbsdow
When you in the military you tend to stay away from "Hood" places. Im sure the chi isnt 100% hood....and if you talkin about "HOOD" why you talkin about the economy? We didnt beg yall n*ggas to fu*k up the traffic. Its cool though. Soldier's wives get lonely when them n*ggas deployed. So you win and you lose. Governments tryin to clean VA up. I know in the 757 they tearin down all the parks for the low income families and building these expensive neighborhoods. Some folks say you havent been to VA unless you hit up Huntersville in Norfolk, East End in Badnewz, places you would never see in the Military. Hit those places up for whateva reason. Locals know whats up though.
 03-09-2008, 03:52 AM         #35
Fresh Hu$tle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He ain't Built Like that
 03-09-2008, 07:37 AM         #36
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mediatakeout source? no it's fake
 10 years ago '04        #37
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
damn it, that's 1:40 of my life i can't get back... :banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #38
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
That n*gga wasnt gonna do sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #39
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
Dem boys gon catch his a.ss in da alley like "Stomp the Yard." LMAO
 10 years ago '06        #40
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 Head2DaSky said:
When you in the military you tend to stay away from "Hood" places. Im sure the chi isnt 100% hood....and if you talkin about "HOOD" why you talkin about the economy? We didnt beg yall n*ggas to fu*k up the traffic. Its cool though. Soldier's wives get lonely when them n*ggas deployed. So you win and you lose. Governments tryin to clean VA up. I know in the 757 they tearin down all the parks for the low income families and building these expensive neighborhoods. Some folks say you havent been to VA unless you hit up Huntersville in Norfolk, East End in Badnewz, places you would never see in the Military. Hit those places up for whateva reason. Locals know whats up though.

Ight I was sitting back in this thread just seeing what some folk were saying. Both sides of the debate have valid points. The clubs do close mad early out here. Of course if you compare the popular VA cities to chitown your gonna be disappointed. sh*t Chicago has millions of people while if you add up the people in the 7 cities you might hit 2 million. If you really wanna see like how VA is just go down to downtown newport news like my dude said. I also feel him on that military wife statement. They be turning into some hoes when they man be gone for a couple tours of duty. I aint gonna lie there are alot of times it aint the most exciting place to live but, its by far not as wack as folk be saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy