Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #121
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
mexicans always doing something
 10 years ago '04        #122
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ElMarroAfamado said:
black people like you fu*k it up for all black people, and mexicans that react to stupid black people like you, fu*k it up for mexicans like me
how is saying "if its fu*k me...it's fu*k you" bad? people only get offended when black people get this attitude...when TI made those comments about illegal aliens, hispanics (mostly Mexican) talked a lot of sh*t about him and blacks...why?...because they felt "if its fu*k me, then it's fu*k you".

Last edited by htown; 03-11-2008 at 04:27 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #123
htown 
space
space
space
 Cezaroh said:
lol i always see black guys with the biggest uggliest fattest chicks mexican white puertoricans asians sh*ts mad funny yo you could have em
lol this has more to do with blacks not really caring about a chick havin some meat on her bones...but don't get it twisted like blacks can't pull the baddest hispanic chicks...I've lived in El Paso and used to visit Corpus Christi a lot and it was almost like any regular looking black guy had his pick down there.
 10 years ago '04        #124
htown 
space
space
space
 menjivar1980 said:
to be honest most of the illegals dont gangbang is maintly the mexicans born in the states that gang bang n it go both wayz black k!ll hispanics n hispanics k!ll blacks didnt yall c the news 2 weeks ago when a black man drivebye like 13 mexicans in a bus stop in los angeles including woman n children the reaction came back mexican gangs started shooting blacks again n blacks started k!lling mexicans i so the news thursday march 6 that an 8 year old hispanic kid got k!ll in front of his house in los angeles by some black man for no reason n none of his family members gang bang they are all religious people so i think los angeles is never gonna change mexican gangs will always run los angeles since they have the biggest population n second of all the problem with gangs like ms 13 would'nt never happend if the united states back in the late 70's n 80 would educated the people that was f!ghting the civil war in el salvador instead of sending more money n weapons to stop comunism from streading all over latinamerica in which it would have save more life plus it would not make the problem america is facing now calling them illegals after they have came here to work hard like slaves to build n make there cities great n now n also after they fought wars to stop comunism in latin america now they wanna make racialwars n recycle damn back into there countries inwhich it could backfire in which means latin america turning comunis more drugs into the united states n terrorism since alot of people would get angryn react the wrong way make it like israel n palestine n above the dude that saids blacks got dc on lock the reason they have dc on lock is bcuz is nothing but low income poor ghettos that hispanics dont wanna leave in instead hispanics leave in the riches county in the country fairfax virginia look on the facts that 94percent of the hispanic population in virginia have a better income more then whites n blacks in virginia proven by the state n yeah another reason ms 13 slow down in the east coast was not bcuz of the copz or other gangs it was bcuz of the hispanic comunity n the catholic church telling them to stop bcuz it was givin hispanics a bad name n it was making it worst for the illegal amigos
lol oh so this is the reason...so you're telling me that in Houston, LA, El Salvador, and PG County that the hispanic community and the churches are not saying the same thing?...I swear there needs to be an IQ test to post here sometimes.
 10 years ago '06        #125
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Cezaroh said:
lol i always see black guys with the biggest uggliest fattest chicks mexican white puertoricans asians sh*ts mad funny yo you could have em

lol thats what the war is over not colors but hoods and street more streets equals more money for gangs
and also the baddest, flyest, b00tyfullest women mexicans whites puertoricans asians indians jamaicans persians filipinas italians belizeans damn i could go on.

its one of my favorite things about being black
 03-12-2008, 09:46 AM         #126
SHARRIEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAn Fuk a wet back
 10 years ago '05        #127
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
mexicans always doing something
 03-12-2008, 06:38 PM         #128
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda sh*t make you think gentrification is a good idea, its fu*ked up people k!lling over sh*t that aint theres. The rich upper class white people are just letting minorities hold onto those areas until the property value turns to sh*t and then they come in buy it all back, jack up the prices, and put everyone a.ss out on the streets.
 10 years ago '04        #129
htown 
space
space
space
even though I think racist mexicans are scum, I can't even listen to some hard talkin a.ss west coast cat anymore rappin about k!llin each other, when these dudes are shooting lil 6 yr old black kids in the head...at least the New York bloods brought blacks together and fought against a common enemy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy