Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
This was an interesting read but where im from n*ggas k!ll n*ggas everyday allday long, its like a fu*king jungle.....I look at latinos as n*ggas too cause thats basically how they act
 10 years ago '04        #102
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 766 766
 Htown_Koopa said:
mAYBE IN CALI. iTS NOT LIKE THAT IN HTOWN. at least mexicans work and not be waiting on that welfare check. I dont remember the last time I seen a homeless mexican but 95 percent of the homeless in downtown houston are black
come on now fam, I'm from the h...greenspoint & channelview area and a lot of the mexicans I see out here wear du rags, braids, southpole, ecko...now me personally I don't see anything wrong with it...african-americans are mostly trendsetters wherever they're at...and a lot of the mexicans grow up with blacks...but don't act like your sh*t don't stink...naturally 95% of all the hardworking hispanics came here illegally from intense poverty so naturally they would be able to mentally handle working and surviving for a low pay wage...but most of the U.S. born mexicans i grew up with are just like everyone else.
 03-09-2008, 12:53 AM         #103
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what i noticed too, that some black people hate on mexicans cuz of what they got (even though mexicans hate on mexicans more)
they see mexicans driving range rovers with 26s n sh*t , corvettes, trucks with 24s n sh*t
i known so many guys with cars like that n sh*t that just get k!lled over em
 03-09-2008, 07:20 AM         #104
natedogge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not a race war. its just war.....
 10 years ago '06        #105
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
they banging in college tough now ........ ay cuzz u betta get up out my psychology 102 class they bout to be sum trouble i'm tryna learn out this bi*ch ......(turns to teacher) Umm Mrs. Sanders i believe B.F. Skinners theories are held on a upmost scale to those that realize the mindframe etc. .......... LOL
 10 years ago '04        #106
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I was headed to LA in about 2 years to advance career wise, but i'll be damned if I get k!lled over there because I happen to be a certain color. Its 2008, what the fu*k is wrong with people...
 03-09-2008, 01:01 PM         #107
lankans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad to see these things happen in a first world country. I dislike how the authorities run the US. I live canada, and you will NEVER hear anything like this.
 10 years ago '05        #108
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
Armen, You must have gone to Belmont High didn't you. I went to marshall high. I also went to King middle school. I know exactly what Armen is talkin about. You don't have to look the mexicans wrong. I remember they'd just kick your a.ss and talk sh*t just cause you're armenian. Back at King middle when I was attending there 91-94. There would be riots breaking out where the mexicans and armenians would always f!ght. armenians had their own territory and everyone else would be away from them. It would be the same stupid bullsh*t at Marshall. always mexicans and armenians. you dont always have to look at gangsters the wrong way or do something. if they feel like fu*kin with you, they'll fu*k with you.
 10 years ago '05        #109
kosho 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 0 0
this some west coast sh*t....them eses know they place over here lol.....n*ggas deep as sh*t out here .......they stay in they isolated areas and fall back and sell flowers on the side of the road lol.......they seem to be the only group that fu*k wit people for no reason....i blame yall n*ggas for lettin em think they run sh*t now they tryna run yall lol.......in dc they know they place .......neva have they gotten outline lmao.....as far as swagger jackin yeah they been tryna be like n*ggas lol...but sad case tho.......innocent n*ggas dying over this sh*t......no good.
 03-09-2008, 01:34 PM         #110
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is straight fu*ked up, and that sh*t has been goin on for mad long, and the fu*kin mexicans are makin it worse over in cali.....regulate those mother fu*kers and it will be less violent for sure
 10 years ago '07        #111
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
mexicans and black people beef out here in chicago but not like that...i hear cali is crazy with the race banging sh*t....but on the real i been saying it for years...fu*k mexicans
 03-09-2008, 02:23 PM         #112
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
mexicans and black people beef out here in chicago but not like that...i hear cali is crazy with the race banging sh*t....but on the real i been saying it for years...fu*k mexicans

then theres mexicans that say "fu*k black people"

and you get sh*t going on like this.
 10 years ago '07        #113
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SwllwtheShards said:
then theres mexicans that say "fu*k black people"

and you get sh*t going on like this.
if its fu*k me then its fu*k you...thats how i feel
 10 years ago '06        #114
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
i think mexicans are mad because blacks *uck their females ...... lol sh*t its a fact that most wars are started over females .......
 03-10-2008, 12:23 AM         #115
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungjp22 said:
i think mexicans are mad because blacks *uck their females ...... lol sh*t its a fact that most wars are started over females .......
I seriously doubt that..I'm Latin and i got a black GF, that don't mean other cats gonna get mad at that but then again this aint L.A, and thank god if the stories from this racial conflict are as stated by the media ....
 10 years ago '04        #116
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
l.a rep colors - detroit rep streets and hoods
 03-10-2008, 03:18 AM         #117
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
if its fu*k me then its fu*k you...thats how i feel
black people like you fu*k it up for all black people, and mexicans that react to stupid black people like you, fu*k it up for mexicans like me
 10 years ago '05        #118
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
 I'm The Dan said:
no excuse for gang banging. Get your a.ss a job and move out if it's that bad. I think gang members are the biggest pussies you'll find. As someone said, they either have to jump you or shoot you. You hardly find one that is willing to just throw hands with you. f*g**ts.
Its so easy for a mexican or a brother to find a job huh...
what job can they get to make money to bring they family out tha hood?
McDonalds, Jack in the Box?

Unless you get an education.. which is hard, cuz tha school in Cali don't teach you sh*t.. the teachers don't give a fucc... n*ggas is always trying to f!ght you.. and when I say n*ggas I mean everyone, not just blacks...

Face it, tha homies in Cali is stucc'd.
 10 years ago '06        #119
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 yungjp22 said:
lol i always see black guys with the biggest uggliest fattest chicks mexican white puertoricans asians sh*ts mad funny yo you could have em

l.a rep colors - detroit rep streets and hoods
lol thats what the war is over not colors but hoods and street more streets equals more money for gangs
 10 years ago '04        #120
menjivar1980 
space
space
space
$425 | Props total: 1 1
to be honest most of the illegals dont gangbang is maintly the mexicans born in the states that gang bang n it go both wayz black k!ll hispanics n hispanics k!ll blacks didnt yall c the news 2 weeks ago when a black man drivebye like 13 mexicans in a bus stop in los angeles including woman n children the reaction came back mexican gangs started shooting blacks again n blacks started k!lling mexicans i so the news thursday march 6 that an 8 year old hispanic kid got k!ll in front of his house in los angeles by some black man for no reason n none of his family members gang bang they are all religious people so i think los angeles is never gonna change mexican gangs will always run los angeles since they have the biggest population n second of all the problem with gangs like ms 13 would'nt never happend if the united states back in the late 70's n 80 would educated the people that was f!ghting the civil war in el salvador instead of sending more money n weapons to stop comunism from streading all over latinamerica in which it would have save more life plus it would not make the problem america is facing now calling them illegals after they have came here to work hard like slaves to build n make there cities great n now n also after they fought wars to stop comunism in latin america now they wanna make racialwars n recycle damn back into there countries inwhich it could backfire in which means latin america turning comunis more drugs into the united states n terrorism since alot of people would get angryn react the wrong way make it like israel n palestine n above the dude that saids blacks got dc on lock the reason they have dc on lock is bcuz is nothing but low income poor ghettos that hispanics dont wanna leave in instead hispanics leave in the riches county in the country fairfax virginia look on the facts that 94percent of the hispanic population in virginia have a better income more then whites n blacks in virginia proven by the state n yeah another reason ms 13 slow down in the east coast was not bcuz of the copz or other gangs it was bcuz of the hispanic comunity n the catholic church telling them to stop bcuz it was givin hispanics a bad name n it was making it worst for the illegal amigos
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy