Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 djnovafresh said:
n*ggaz who gang bang are hopeless!!!! wtf is it that makes you f!ght over a fu*king color are hood that doesn't belong to you. never understood that gang sh*t. i laugh at the dudes in my neighbor hood still trying to gang bang and do stupid sh*t. even got n*ggaz in wheel chairs doing that sh*t. i tripp out evertime i come home
Yeah i agree on this comment here. Why the hell are you gonna k!ll over a street or a neighborhood that you don't even own?It's all pointless violence 2 me......

Last edited by davon4204; 03-07-2008 at 07:49 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #82
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 Kingme said:
lol!

Mexicans swagger jack the hell out of black folks. How come when mexicans come to the states, they stop wearing Sombreros and sh*t? Mexicans start rapping and wearing locs when they get to the states. Its all good tho mexicans can be down, just stop k!lling black people and we'll stop fu*king your sisters.

either that or yall wanna be white....

No one kisses white a.ss like a Mexican. Ill pick them oranges for $0.25 an hour esse. Ill clean them toilets for a $1 a day holmes. J-Lo thought she was black then white, tell that bi*ch to make up her mind Then most mexicans want to vote for hillary?

Why can't mexicans be more like the homies in Chicago. Its some stand up Mexicans in the Chi. LA got them dirt a.ss Mexicants. And when yall gonna learn not to park on the grass? This aint Mexico we got pavement for vehicles. Mexicans pull the whip right up to the house But yall my n*ggas I got mad love for mexicans, yall just be acting funny out west.
mAYBE IN CALI. iTS NOT LIKE THAT IN HTOWN. at least mexicans work and not be waiting on that welfare check. I dont remember the last time I seen a homeless mexican but 95 percent of the homeless in downtown houston are black
 10 years ago '05        #83
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
 michelleski495 said:
ur one ignorant fu*k. seriously. where the hell do u live at to begin with?? cause over here in l.a. mexicans dont try to be black nor white. theyre so proud of being mexican. trust me. learn from blacks?? i mean, we're basically on the same boat over here so i dunno wtf ur talking about.
Yeah i dont know where the fu*k that dude got mexicans trying to be black. I didnt know blacks invented wearing LOCS Next thing he gonna say blacks invented wearing white tees
 10 years ago '05        #84
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
 Thoed G said:
where the beans at homes!
wheres the chicken and watermelon at n*gga!
 10 years ago '05        #85
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
The Media is trying to jump start a war, I have done lived in LA for a long time and most of the dirt on the streets never makes the news, A dude i know got shot up last week by some youngsters, we think because he looks latino,Dude is ok but it did'nt make the papers, Becareful that Media can start a copy cat frenzy.
 03-07-2008, 08:44 PM         #86
zyepher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this is getting out of hand
 03-07-2008, 08:48 PM         #87
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't worry, one day it'll be every man and woman for themselves...
 03-07-2008, 09:25 PM         #88
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fabolous310 said:
let the dead live in peace....
but yea how come they have to be Mexican? random k!llings seem to be more of an ms-13 thing, and they ain't Mexican they Salvadoran. and another thing, being Hispanic don't make you foreign @ send them back, when chances are they were born in the U.S.
 10 years ago '06        #89
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4639 4639
LMAO@ west la college. i went there for 1 1/2 years. that sh*t is the 13th GRADE my n*ggas! n*ggas go up there to get bi*ches not get an education lmao. Speakin of which some latinos tried to get me comin off the Culver City 2 like 3 years ago. i remember at JB having race riots and the next day everybody cool.

LA is a unique situation. just like i posted earlier, these same n*ggas shooting at black people be the ones with a Tupac poster hanging on their bedroom wall. And the sh*t goes both ways. but i feel more comfortable around black gangs. cause i know, as long as i dont say something stupid or stare then i'll be straight. if anything, i'll just say whassup to em. ive been banged on nuff times, but the mexicans gangs sometimes be takin it to another level. when i was stayin in mar vista i got followed by Culver City Boyz i think because they thought my girl was mexican. i had grew dreads and sh*t to not be confused but that sh*t didnt help lol. then they pulled a gun on a roommate.

in south LA im not seeing too much. in compton neither where i be at a good amount of time. its just about reaching out. i swear if a n*gga would just be polite to another n*gga it could help. yea it sounds insignificant, but u gotta understand these dudes are angry at the world and think everybody else feel the same. u gotta reach out. be the first to extend the olive branch. from my experience that has saved my a.ss many times.

and i cant hate all mexicans. yall keep that fruit cart on every corner. i be there every other day on the corner of fig and mlk with my $5 lol. limon, chili, salt hook that sh*t up!
 03-07-2008, 09:57 PM         #90
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sure dude wasn't innocent just because he's the star of the football team and he was heading to college that makes him innocent ? I know a lot of so called gang members who play football and go to college.
 03-07-2008, 10:01 PM         #91
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs are going to do what gangs do, rob and k!ll and if you hang out in their territory your about to become their next victim
 03-07-2008, 11:06 PM         #92
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to all the mexicans saying mexicans ARENT trying to be black..... look around a little bit. And the blacks that are saying mexicans are trying to be black....you look around too. theres different types of groups. the real gangsters aint trying to be nothin other than their fu*kin gang. its the lame a.ss f*g**ts who think they hard that wear "black" brands.. and dont try to say sh*t about styles and sh*t like that. mexican gangs run deep in la's history. longer than black gangs. look back at the pachuco era and sh*t like that.

No one kisses white a.ss like a Mexican. Ill pick them oranges for $0.25 an hour esse. Ill clean them toilets for a $1 a day holmes.

Why can't mexicans be more like the homies in Chicago. Its some stand up Mexicans in the Chi. LA got them dirt a.ss Mexicants.
so you go from insulting all mexicans, to saying that some mexicans are cool? and how is cheap labor suckin up to the white man? how the fu*k is that different than when, up until the Civil Rights era, the situation wasnt no different.... people need to stop forgettin their history and stop learning from the media.
 03-07-2008, 11:09 PM         #93
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240sx said:
The Media is trying to jump start a war, I have done lived in LA for a long time and most of the dirt on the streets never makes the news, A dude i know got shot up last week by some youngsters, we think because he looks latino,Dude is ok but it did'nt make the papers, Becareful that Media can start a copy cat frenzy.

exactly... the media wants to ignite fear and panic.. its funny how people can go from saying "the government is just trying to scare us" when it comes to sh*t like terrorism, but cant see through the media's bullsh*t at home.
 03-08-2008, 12:05 AM         #94
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you kids are fu*kin stupid thinkin theres a race war.
 10 years ago '07        #95
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
 DominicanLou said:

and i cant hate all mexicans. yall keep that fruit cart on every corner. i be there every other day on the corner of fig and mlk with my $5 lol. limon, chili, salt hook that sh*t up!
lol. I used to hit up the one on Pico infront of Bank of America. Now, I moved, so ima go to the one on Sepulveda near palms
 10 years ago '05        #96
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
lived in east la for a few years, have lots of fam based in that area. all my cousins [born here] were gang banging.
it just makes me laugh people trying to comment and talk about sh*t when theyre not living in those situations, or are unfamiliar with what the real deal is. they go off what the media tells them. a media thats job is to create panic and worry among the public.
no excuse for gang banging. Get your a.ss a job and move out if it's that bad. I think gang members are the biggest pussies you'll find. As someone said, they either have to jump you or shoot you. You hardly find one that is willing to just throw hands with you. f*g**ts.
 03-08-2008, 02:21 AM         #97
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
no excuse for gang banging. Get your a.ss a job and move out if it's that bad. I think gang members are the biggest pussies you'll find. As someone said, they either have to jump you or shoot you. You hardly find one that is willing to just throw hands with you. f*g**ts.
i dont see any excuses for gang banging in what i wrote. i was commenting on the whole "race war" in those areas and the history/functioning of gangs. gangsters dont think its "that bad".. hence the reason they start to roll with people in the first place..
 10 years ago '06        #98
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Kingme said:

^^^
Someone must be on their period.

It ain't sh*t that I type that I haven't said out loud, and I don't think I'm "hard" none of my post are "hard". Thats the problem with the mexi's now, a bunch of sensative thugs. Lighten up El Mariachi. I was just fu*kin with your punk a.ss
Wtf this clown u a lame homie you got to learn when to keep your mouth shut,because im about peace and unity but you want to talk about contreversial bullsh*t and putting people down like you better than them,Type of sh*t that will get you cheked or k!lled real quick in L.A..I fuking garanteed you never told no fuking gangster none of the sh*t you saying online cause if you would i swear to god no hood will let you live after that type of stupid sh*t you saying.You a straight buster a fake internet thug hidding behind a computer.You proboly mad cause you got cheked by gangsters
 03-08-2008, 06:25 AM         #99
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I KNOW RACISM EFFECTS EVERYONE BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS sh*t ONLY HAPPENS TO BLACK PEOPLE.(most OF THE TIME) THE FACT THAT THIS BOY WAS BLACK ISN'T WHAT MAKES ME MAD. NOT THE FACT THAT HE WAS AN ATHLETE/SCHOLAR NOT THE FACT HIS k!llERS WHERE MEXICAN. THE REASON I'M MAD IS BECAUSE I ONLY HEAR ABOUT sh*t LIKE THIS HAPPENING TO BLACK PEOPLE. BLACKS GETTING TIED TO A TRUCK A DRAGGED FOR MILES BLACKS GETTING POOL STICKS SHOVED UP THEIR a.ss, BLACKS GETTING SHOT 42 TIMES. I WOULDN'T SO MAD IF SOMETHING fu*kED UP THAT WAS RACIAL MOTIVATED HAPPENED TO SOMEBODY ELSE FOR A CHANGE
 03-08-2008, 07:05 AM         #100
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GANGBANGIN I GUESS ITS A WAY OF LIFE OUT THERE. I UNDERSTAND YOU ALMOST HAVE TO BE AFFILIATED WITH SOME TYPE OF GAME TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN SOME CITES AROUND THE COUNTRY. LIKE L.A, NEW YORK, CHICAGO, HOUSTON, Cincinnati OH, Dayton OH , ATLANTA, RALEIGH- DURAM, READING PA, GARY INDIANA, & PHILLY. (SORRY IF DID NOT MENTION YOUR HOOD) I UNDERSTAND ONCE YOUR IN YOUR IN. WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS PERPETRATORS TRYING TO BE GANG BANGIN CAUSE ITS COOL. BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE CULTURE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND RANDOM ATTACKS ON NON GANG MEMBERS. WHY NOT GO WEED OUT THE FAKE GANG BANGERS THAT GIVE YOUR SETT A BAD REP. i GET MAD WHEN I SEE TEENAGERS THAT GREW UP TO BE16 IN THE SUBURBS, BEFORE THEY EVERY SAID A CUSS WORD,AND GO GANG UP PEOPLE SWEARIN THAT THEY THE HARDEST IN THE STREETS. i GUESS ITS BAD PARENTING. I CAN'T FRONT I LIKED THE COLORS, THE FLAGS, THE FITTEDS, THE UNITY IN GANGS, THE CULTURE, BUT I COULDN'T COMMIT TO IT CAUSE I HAD NO REAL REASON TO DO IT. I SEE PEOPLE OUTSIDE IN SEVENTH HEAVEN TRY BE HARD CORE AND ITS PISSSES ME OFF. IWAS BORN DOLO AND I'M GONNA DIE DOLO. GANGBANGIN IS FOR CITIES LISTED ABOVE. i JUST CANT COMMIT TO A LIFE VIOLENCE THAT'S FUELED BY ANOTHER MAN PROBLEMS. OR I WEAR BLUE YOU WEAR RED SO THAT MAKES US SWORN ENEMIES. I'M NOT DISSIN GANG BANGIN. I'M JUST SAYING ITS UNNECESSARY IN SOME PLACES AND IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy