Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Kingme said:
lol!

Mexicans swagger jack the hell out of black folks. How come when mexicans come to the states, they stop wearing Sombreros and sh*t? Mexicans start rapping and wearing locs when they get to the states. Its all good tho mexicans can be down, just stop k!lling black people and we'll stop fu*king your sisters.

either that or yall wanna be white....

No one kisses white a.ss like a Mexican. Ill pick them oranges for $0.25 an hour esse. Ill clean them toilets for a $1 a day holmes. J-Lo thought she was black then white, tell that bi*ch to make up her mind Then most mexicans want to vote for hillary?

Why can't mexicans be more like the homies in Chicago. Its some stand up Mexicans in the Chi. LA got them dirt a.ss Mexicants. And when yall gonna learn not to park on the grass? This aint Mexico we got pavement for vehicles. Mexicans pull the whip right up to the house But yall my n*ggas I got mad love for mexicans, yall just be acting funny out west.
And motherfukers wonder why they getting shot up cause lames like this always running theyre big fuking mouth lol thinking theyre hard and sh*t on the internet.A mexican most be fuking your mom right thats why you mad and if you don't like it hear then just fuking leave no one is telliing you to stay bi*ch made fool.
 10 years ago '06        #62
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7575 7575
 Cezaroh said:
And motherfukers wonder why they getting shot up cause lames like this always running theyre big fuking mouth lol thinking theyre hard and sh*t on the internet.A mexican most be fuking your mom right thats why you mad and if you don't like it hear then just fuking leave no one is telliing you to stay bi*ch made fool.
^^^
Someone must be on their period.

It ain't sh*t that I type that I haven't said out loud, and I don't think I'm "hard" none of my post are "hard". Thats the problem with the mexi's now, a bunch of sensative thugs. Lighten up El Mariachi. I was just fu*kin with your punk a.ss
 10 years ago '07        #63
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
i just saw this on CNN, very upsetting
 03-07-2008, 03:35 PM         #64
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ifu*kedUrMom said:
WELL SAID BUT C'MON, NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE INTO ALL THAT NONSENSE. i THINK THEY'RE VERY FAMILY ORIENTATED. I'M FROM SANTA BARBARA/OXNARD, 1 HOUR AWAY FROM L.A. SO I DO GET TO SEE ALL BULLsh*t THATS GOING ON OUT THERE. IM MEXICAN AND MY WIFE IS BLACK AND I GOTTA SAY HER FAM IN LOUISIANA ARE WARMHEARTED GOOD PEOPLE. sHOUT OUT TO ALL THE OTHERS SPITTIN THAT REAL TALK TOO MAN, THIS IS A GOOD READ OF A THREAD.
Awww I feel you I mean my family is tight as well, but black folks as a whole don't look out for each other and it is sad, and this is all over the country. I know it is a small % of blacks out there doing that sh*t, but if we as black folks took pride in our race and community a lot of things could be better for us.
 03-07-2008, 03:42 PM         #65
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
Shiiiit.

I could've told you that. WLAC is one of the hoodest JC's ever.

Nah, son. No correlation with the dates or anything like that.

Ma'fu*kas in L.A. have too much pride, and everyone out here thinks they're the hardest person out on the streets. So you get a lot of ma'fu*kas trying to prove how hood they are, thus, a lot of innocent people getting k!lled, and senseless violence.
But I don't understand why people think banging on the streets jumping, shooting, and k!lling folks is making them hard. 99% of them wouldn't do a damn thing if you took that gun away and was 1 on 1. The hardest cat on the streets is the quit, calm, happy go lucky cat that bothers nobody. Those are the hardest cats b/c they will dust yo a** with them hands. I mean I know that is just how it is, but I don't understand it.
 10 years ago '06        #66
husker4 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
I think the sh*t is about to hit the fan... Are latinos mad about something out there? Last time i checked we are both minorites in the city.. We should be teaming up out there instead they are focusing their energy into something pointless and stupid.. God; rest that young man's soul...
 03-07-2008, 04:32 PM         #67
kubatang89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs are pointless.....plain and simple....people talk about "ohhh i need to be in a gang because i have no family"

well im sure u had a family at a time but ur dumbass probily fu*ked sh*t up by getting into heavy drugs or violence than u found yourself in a situation where u were about to get ur a.ss kicked or in a life of death situation and you got scared sh*tless and the only thing ur punkass could do was say......i need to join a gang so they can get my back...now ur family dont want anything to do with you u idiot.
 10 years ago '07        #68
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 1107 1107
 BigAristotle51 said:
This sh*t is ridiculous! I was watching a show called Gangland on The History Channel and one of the shows was about Race Wars between Black and Latino LA gangs and how the Latin gangs was going around k!lling people who had nothing to do with gangs. Hell some Latino gang members k!lled a 14 girl b/c she was black. Also, a gang called The Avenues in some neighborhood in LA k!lled 3 black men b/c they said they wanted to try out their new gun and the best way was by k!lling a black person. Sh*t seems crazy and the police ain't doing a thing about it.
its true but it goes both ways. black ppl in l.a. also go out k!lling hispanic ppl just because therye hispanic and they a.ssume theyre from the rival gang. about a week ago some black dude in south central shot like 8 ppl (including kids) at a bus stop. he got caught.
 10 years ago '07        #69
michelleski495 
space
space
 Kingme said:
So then by default the mexicans k!lling blacks are racist and its cool in your book if blacks start k!lling racist mexicans?

Get the fu*k out of here. Mexicans are just confussed. Half of them wish they were white and the other half wishes they were black, in California at least.

These Mexicans are dumb enough to believe and support Hilary Clinton! They stay letting white folks play them, thats how they lost California in the first place. Letting white folks play them like golf. Mexicans better start learning from the blacks instead of k!lling them.
ur one ignorant fu*k. seriously. where the hell do u live at to begin with?? cause over here in l.a. mexicans dont try to be black nor white. theyre so proud of being mexican. trust me. learn from blacks?? i mean, we're basically on the same boat over here so i dunno wtf ur talking about.
 03-07-2008, 05:17 PM         #70
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need that vigilante justice somebody need to just k!ll all them gang members and gangs in prison that wanna do senseless k!llings,i say k!ll em fu*k prison just k!ll em and it'll be once less problem to worry about, police ain't gonna do sh*t cuz its minorities k!llin each other
 10 years ago '05        #71
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Fabolous310 said:
Of course not!!! U live in boxden streets.... And u saying that about ur friend u must be a bi*ch a.ss geek let the dead live in peace....
He's only speaking the truth. You're someone who WANTS to believe that kid wasn't in a gang. I don't think he was either, but I'm not going to defend him like I knew him
 10 years ago '05        #72
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
banging is not a fad! if u do bang, den u had better make sure ur circle is tight. and u ask why bang? its fu*ked up but look what happened to dude. n*ggas will run up on you and ask "what set u claim?" What u gon say BX?
 10 years ago '07        #73
michelleski495 
space
space
 husker4 said:
I think the sh*t is about to hit the fan... Are latinos mad about something out there? Last time i checked we are both minorites in the city.. We should be teaming up out there instead they are focusing their energy into something pointless and stupid.. God; rest that young man's soul...
boy you really dont know anything about how l.a. cracks. like i said , it goes both ways. black ppl dislike mexicans, and mexicans dislike black ppl. they go out k!lling eachother like fu*ken idiots. this article just happens to make it seem as if its mexicans all angry at blacks for no reason. well maybe that is the case, but it goes both ways. and i dont see any change coming anytime soon. it also depends what part of l.a u live in. this racial sh*t mostly cracks like in compton, watts, and south central. where i live i mean u get those mexicans that say "fu*k mayates" and sound ignorant as fu*k but for the most alot of us get along like one big fu*ken fam. whites, asians, mexicans, blakcs, everyone.
 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM         #74
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude got CLAPPED WHO CARES *moves on*
 10 years ago '05        #75
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
rich porter dont understand life and death yet. Dats obvious
 10 years ago '05        #76
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
"America runs on fear and consumption!" Marilyn Manson

The media has been trying to bring a beef between the black and brown communities for a long time. As you know, it goes both ways, the blacks gun down latinos for the same dumb a.ss reasons. The media is even trying to turn the election into a race thing. Stating that latinos love hillary clinton. She does have history in Texas, but no where else! I'm latino, and I hate being put in that category that fools people to try and vote for Billary. No way Jose! I'm in the Yay Area, and its starting to get ugly in some areas as far as black vs. brown. But I have more black friends than latinos, so what does that make my situation? Different. Not all situations are the same. The media is responsible for overexacerbating the black brown issues. Problem is with the community leaders, who don't want to sit down and have an open discussion. It's not just the gangs that beef, its the politicians as well. Where's Messy Jesse Jackson? Or "Permed up" Al (as Charles Barkley calls them) Obama is the only one that can try and unite us, by showing that as a minority, he can bring folks together for a greater cause other than ourselves.

"I'm a United, not a f!ghter"-Me
 10 years ago '05        #77
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Sorry, "I'm a united, not a f!ghter" -Me
 03-07-2008, 07:24 PM         #78
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michelleski495 said:
its true but it goes both ways. black ppl in l.a. also go out k!lling hispanic ppl just because therye hispanic and they a.ssume theyre from the rival gang. about a week ago some black dude in south central shot like 8 ppl (including kids) at a bus stop. he got caught.
Trust me yo I mos def am not letting my folks off the hook b/c I know they be acting just as dumb. Sh*t just needs to stop b/c we deal with too much racism being minorities as it is to have to put up with beefing wit each other.
 03-07-2008, 07:26 PM         #79
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurdah said:
if mexicans are k!lling racist blacks, they are cool in my book
This fu*kwad joined in 2008, I keep saying how the fu*k are these White people finding the site...
 03-07-2008, 07:27 PM         #80
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Sorry, "I'm a united, not a f!ghter" -Me
lol@ this idiot trying to give some sort of philisophical quote, and he can't even say his own quote right.. Which he did not originate..

You mean UNITER.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago