Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 12:06 AM         #41
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and yes, mexicans are supporting hilary, BECAUSE THEYK NOW NOTHING ABOT BARACK, but him being black automatically disqualifies him ... . .
 10 years ago '05        #42
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 Armen87 said:
I do understand the concept of a gang. And those guys that jumped me are from bad boys x3, pretty known gang in LA. At the time Armenians and bad boys were f!ghting, and I wasn't part of the f!ght. But i got pulled in it by being jumped by some of the members for no reason.
You just explained why you were jumped. :banghead:
Don't pretend Armenians are free from shady practices.

Look racial tensions and prejudice is nothing new and will never end. It's just one of those things you have to accept and keep an eye open for dangerous situations.
 03-07-2008, 12:13 AM         #43
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well you just gotta learn to live with this sh*t if your in l.a
 10 years ago '07        #44
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
This gang sh*t is crazy out here. I saw this college student throwing gang signs to another student the other day. There was a campus cop near by so nothing went down. I'm thinking to myself, Why at college? I havent seen any violence within the school, yet.... The shootings are everyday here. sh*t is stupid. I don't stand around outside. I'm in and out. And i have my buddy next to my bed; no homo.
 03-07-2008, 02:07 AM         #45
CAPITAL J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a powerful minority group there would all be if blacks and mexicans worked together. Politicians would look out for both groups because together we can make or break anyone on a political scope. However separately, everyone loses...on the streets, at school, in jail, at City Hall, and in the White House.
 10 years ago '07        #46
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
 Armen87 said:
which college is this?
West LA - Culver City
 10 years ago '06        #47
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Im just saying don't give up on mexicans cause im one,im just a hard working guy i try to keep my brothers from the street life and myself.I have no problems with black people though some of them screwed me over but i also say the same thing about my race.The funny thing is every mexican i know is like the biggest 2pac fan but i don't know its L.A. its crazy but i wouldn't want to live anywere else,we all just got to cope keep our head up and just hope for better days and try to increase the peace.
 03-07-2008, 04:40 AM         #48
KillaJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
Im just saying don't give up on mexicans cause im one,im just a hard working guy i try to keep my brothers from the street life and myself.I have no problems with black people though some of them screwed me over but i also say the same thing about my race.The funny thing is every mexican i know is like the biggest 2pac fan but i don't know its L.A. its crazy but i wouldn't want to live anywere else,we all just got to cope keep our head up and just hope for better days and try to increase the peace.
No Doubt, Peace on the Streets! Black and Brown Unity!
 03-07-2008, 05:28 AM         #49
Sai Toshi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigAristotle51 said:
This sh*t is ridiculous! I was watching a show called Gangland on The History Channel and one of the shows was about Race Wars between Black and Latino LA gangs and how the Latin gangs was going around k!lling people who had nothing to do with gangs. Hell some Latino gang members k!lled a 14 girl b/c she was black. Also, a gang called The Avenues in some neighborhood in LA k!lled 3 black men b/c they said they wanted to try out their new gun and the best way was by k!lling a black person. Sh*t seems crazy and the police ain't doing a thing about it.

I don't like them Avenues n*ggas. fukk em

I used to stay in the Highland Park area and I used to get fukked wit by them cats all the time. It's like in the northside of LA.. Anyways it was a fu*ked up area. My homie got clapped up by them back in the day 8 years ago (still miss that n*gga r.i.p.). The area is mostly Hispanic and they always fu*ked with the small percentage of black people in the area. I stayed there for a good minute before I dipped because I was right in the middle of they hood. My family friends stayed off of Piedmont and Ave 59 and they had one of those tin storage cabin lookin things against they fence. That sh*t used to get tagged the fu*k up all the time and them same dudes would break into they garage and steal they bikes lol. I got stories.. but at that time I wasn't bangin I was tryna get into Occidental and sh*t lol. Man I remember them days.. But yeah that hate crime sh*t is pretty common and it's been happenin for years.. for as long as I could remember..

Them n*ggas will do it up in broad day light and get locked up over it they really don't give a fu*k. Most black n*ggas I came across that try to bang on you be str8 about it and keep it pushin if you tell em what it is (unless you happen to align yaself with who they beefin wit lol). But mexicans will still fukks wit you regardless (from what ive experienced). In the black hoods I've grew up in sh*t don't just happen to you unless you in some sh*t or happen to be at the wrong place or the wrong time. Now livin in a mexican hood (was a last resort at the time the place was cheap) ull get fukked wit for no reason.

@ Cezaroh I know exactly what you talkin about lol. Mexicans be lovin them some pac. But the bad thing about it is with the black/mexican thing even n*ggas that don't bang will get fu*ked with because of ya race. It's because of all the sh*t thats happenin the races just get generalized and see you as a threat/target.
 03-07-2008, 07:13 AM         #50
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's crazy to see this sh*t happening yo. I am from Charleston,WV and we don't see this stuff happening. I mean we have our bad neighborhoods and N*ggas be shooting each other up, but it doesn't happen as often and it comes in spurts(like if one dude get shot up his boys retaliate and it my go on for a few weeks), but it just doesn't happen all the time b/c we don't have as much diversity and we are a small city. I couldn't imagine living in L.A. and having to deal with watching where you walk and go all the time. I am mixed, but people say I look Puerto Rican, and the way I wear my hair I am sure I would really get that out there, but I have always wanted to go to L.A. and live b/c of diversity and weather, but when I see stuff like this it makes me very apprehensive.

Last edited by BigAristotle51; 03-07-2008 at 07:15 AM..
 03-07-2008, 07:32 AM         #51
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them mexican gangs be extorting there hoods heavy.
 10 years ago '06        #52
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
i can say that I'm very naive when it comes to Mexican/Hispanic gangs and don't know their background BUT here in MA (brockton to be exact) there has been random k!llings all over the city due to initiations to the gang....maybe thats whats goin on in LA or maybe not....my conspiracy theory is that gang initiations could possibly be the week leading up to the leap year??

if anyone knows more than me (which is rare but i'll step down in this matter) about this sh*t SOMEBODY LET ME KNOWWW
 10 years ago '05        #53
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 Kingme said:
So then by default the mexicans k!lling blacks are racist and its cool in your book if blacks start k!lling racist mexicans?

Get the fu*k out of here. Mexicans are just confussed. Half of them wish they were white and the other half wishes they were black, in California at least.

These Mexicans are dumb enough to believe and support Hilary Clinton! They stay letting white folks play them, thats how they lost California in the first place. Letting white folks play them like golf. Mexicans better start learning from the blacks instead of k!lling them.
shut up blackboy. No mexican want to be no damn black person.
 10 years ago '06        #54
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7604 7604
 Htown_Koopa said:
shut up blackboy. No mexican want to be no damn black person.
lol!

Mexicans swagger jack the hell out of black folks. How come when mexicans come to the states, they stop wearing Sombreros and sh*t? Mexicans start rapping and wearing locs when they get to the states. Its all good tho mexicans can be down, just stop k!lling black people and we'll stop fu*king your sisters.

either that or yall wanna be white....

No one kisses white a.ss like a Mexican. Ill pick them oranges for $0.25 an hour esse. Ill clean them toilets for a $1 a day holmes. J-Lo thought she was black then white, tell that bi*ch to make up her mind Then most mexicans want to vote for hillary?

Why can't mexicans be more like the homies in Chicago. Its some stand up Mexicans in the Chi. LA got them dirt a.ss Mexicants. And when yall gonna learn not to park on the grass? This aint Mexico we got pavement for vehicles. Mexicans pull the whip right up to the house But yall my n*ggas I got mad love for mexicans, yall just be acting funny out west.

Last edited by Kingme; 03-07-2008 at 10:20 AM..
 03-07-2008, 10:15 AM         #55
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
lol!

Mexicans swagger jack the hell out of black folks. How come when mexicans come to the states, they stop wearing Sombreros and sh*t? Mexicans start rapping and wearing locs when they get to the states. Its all good tho mexicans can be down, just stop k!lling black people and we'll stop fu*king your sisters.
 10 years ago '05        #56
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
I feel sorry for these young kats tryin to be down and wake up lookin at life in the penn, No ladys ,No good food,No family, just a bunch of dudes to look at for the next 10-20 years. (IF IT DON'T MAKE DOLLARS THEN IT DON'T MAKE SENSE).
 10 years ago '07        #57
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 3505 3505
 djnovafresh said:
n*ggaz who gang bang are hopeless!!!! wtf is it that makes you f!ght over a fu*king color are hood that doesn't belong to you. never understood that gang sh*t. i laugh at the dudes in my neighbor hood still trying to gang bang and do stupid sh*t. even got n*ggaz in wheel chairs doing that sh*t. i tripp out evertime i come home
SAME HERE, CO-SIGN
 10 years ago '07        #58
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 3505 3505
 BigAristotle51 said:
We as black people don't have love for our race. Every other culture is about family and togetherness, but we are to busy f!ghting and hating on each other. I am not saying that it is right, but if I know a 14 year old girl, or 6 year old kid get blasted on for no reason I am going to step up and either a) if I am banger and don't care what happens to me I am going to bang back on them cats, or b) if I am a regular citizen I will speak up b/c it isn't right. I think that stop snitching bs has gotten out of hand b/c I will speak up against murder. It is different than snitching b/c someone on the corner slanging, or you doing dirt and get caught then rat on other doing dirt to save yaself. Blacks folks need to start taking action one way or another, but we to busy worrying about what the next brotha doing, or got and hating if they have more than we have. But it is BLACK and BROWN violence, so the cops don't care.
WELL SAID BUT C'MON, NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE INTO ALL THAT NONSENSE. i THINK THEY'RE VERY FAMILY ORIENTATED. I'M FROM SANTA BARBARA/OXNARD, 1 HOUR AWAY FROM L.A. SO I DO GET TO SEE ALL BULLsh*t THATS GOING ON OUT THERE. IM MEXICAN AND MY WIFE IS BLACK AND I GOTTA SAY HER FAM IN LOUISIANA ARE WARMHEARTED GOOD PEOPLE. sHOUT OUT TO ALL THE OTHERS SPITTIN THAT REAL TALK TOO MAN, THIS IS A GOOD READ OF A THREAD.
 10 years ago '05        #59
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 CaP said:
West LA - Culver City
Shiiiit.

I could've told you that. WLAC is one of the hoodest JC's ever.

Beantown Bully said:
i can say that I'm very naive when it comes to Mexican/Hispanic gangs and don't know their background BUT here in MA (brockton to be exact) there has been random k!llings all over the city due to initiations to the gang....maybe thats whats goin on in LA or maybe not....my conspiracy theory is that gang initiations could possibly be the week leading up to the leap year??

if anyone knows more than me (which is rare but i'll step down in this matter) about this sh*t SOMEBODY LET ME KNOWWW
Nah, son. No correlation with the dates or anything like that.

Ma'fu*kas in L.A. have too much pride, and everyone out here thinks they're the hardest person out on the streets. So you get a lot of ma'fu*kas trying to prove how hood they are, thus, a lot of innocent people getting k!lled, and senseless violence.
 03-07-2008, 12:36 PM         #60
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its always been a race war in LA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago