Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
 03-06-2008, 03:55 PM         #21
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
honestly, this is no joke, Mexicans are ruining LA. I'm Armenian and not in a gang, but for some reason everytime I'm around mexican gang bangers they always mad dog me, cause of my race. I've also gotten jumped by 10 mexicans for no apparant reason, actually there was a reason, i'm Armenian. In High school if the mexcian gang bangers saw any Armenian walking to class alone, that would be an automatic jump. If you were in a group, they wouldn't do sh*t. Just goes to show how lame gang bangers can be sometmies, can't even f!ght 1 on 1. You don't see blacks or Armenians jumping random Mexicans just cause of their race.
you obviously dont understand the concept of a gang. and gangbangin and group jumpings arent particular to one race. think of all the white people that are scared of walking through a black neighborhood in the ghetto. or the asians that are scared of doin this. or the blacks that are afraid to chill in certain parts of the South cuz of lynching and sh*t... so basically, people are fu*kin sh*t up for everyone, everywhere.
 10 years ago '06        #22
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 4630 4630
 SwllwtheShards said:
its not illegals doing the gangbanging.. its mostly first generation-born that are doing the black v. mexican gangbanging..
thank you. you must be from here. its not the illegals. i like them. they cool peoples. its the ones wearing g-unit t-shirts and blastin Pac. i just pray that hate doesnt infect me. but i know better. its a bad look though. but i'll still fu*k with mexicans. the media might make it worse tho.
 03-06-2008, 04:13 PM         #23
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
thank you. you must be from here. its not the illegals. i like them. they cool peoples. its the ones wearing g-unit t-shirts and blastin Pac. i just pray that hate doesnt infect me. but i know better. its a bad look though. but i'll still fu*k with mexicans. the media might make it worse tho.
lived in east la for a few years, have lots of fam based in that area. all my cousins [born here] were gang banging.
it just makes me laugh people trying to comment and talk about sh*t when theyre not living in those situations, or are unfamiliar with what the real deal is. they go off what the media tells them. a media thats job is to create panic and worry among the public.
 10 years ago '04        #24
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
yea that sh*t is wild, i dont even fu*k with LA like that really anymore just cuz of how intense that race sh*t is,the mexicans are taking over, basically every race beefs with them, iono whats going to happen
 10 years ago '06        #25
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
You don't see blacks or Armenians jumping random Mexicans just cause of their race.
lol they don't jump you for being armenina you must of done something or looked at em wrong sh*t happens all the time to me i just look straight keep on walking.Wtf blacks jump people i hear it all the time basicly if your from L.A. you know how sh*t goes dosen't matter if your black,white,mexican even chinniese,whatever you just got to know your blocks and were your at.Easy as that you get hit up you just say i don't bang and also you can't act hard cause i guess they find it disrespectfull.This race thing always happens the black hood k!lls a mexican girl by accident a mexican k!lls a kid by accident.Yeah its stupid but thats how its been k!lling innocent people will get you k!lled in a gang.
 03-06-2008, 04:34 PM         #26
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t happens........... sad yes, but a part of life for those that live in L.A.
 03-06-2008, 04:42 PM         #27
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty sad to grow up on a block when you kno you hit 16 - 21, you have a low chance of living to make it to see 23...

to have his mom get a call in Iraq when shes in danger to hear her son died in the country shes "protectin" disturbin...

Not even tryin to quote Menace 2 Society... but its sad its true...

RIP
 10 years ago '06        #28
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7569 7569
 itzmurdah said:
if mexicans are k!lling racist blacks, they are cool in my book
So then by default the mexicans k!lling blacks are racist and its cool in your book if blacks start k!lling racist mexicans?

Get the fu*k out of here. Mexicans are just confussed. Half of them wish they were white and the other half wishes they were black, in California at least.

These Mexicans are dumb enough to believe and support Hilary Clinton! They stay letting white folks play them, thats how they lost California in the first place. Letting white folks play them like golf. Mexicans better start learning from the blacks instead of k!lling them.
 10 years ago '07        #29
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
^So your saying that these gangbangers be supporting Hillary? I wish a gangbanger of any race would off your head.
 10 years ago '06        #30
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Armen87 said:
honestly, this is no joke, Mexicans are ruining LA. I'm Armenian and not in a gang, but for some reason everytime I'm around mexican gang bangers they always mad dog me, cause of my race. I've also gotten jumped by 10 mexicans for no apparant reason, actually there was a reason, i'm Armenian. In High school if the mexcian gang bangers saw any Armenian walking to class alone, that would be an automatic jump. If you were in a group, they wouldn't do sh*t. Just goes to show how lame gang bangers can be sometmies, can't even f!ght 1 on 1. You don't see blacks or Armenians jumping random Mexicans just cause of their race.
I dont condone violence but it sounds to me like you and your armenian's need to squad up and regulate on the walking tacos, thats the american way. Beat their a.ss and strip their green cards (if they have one). Dont bi*ch up and go hiding in class under the teachers skirt. If they wanna f!ght then f!ght them and if some of your Armenian friends don't help, then f!ght them next. Most people that are in gangs and go to school are pus*y, its the gang bangers who dont go to school that you have to worry about.

But on the real I don't know anyone who hasn't been tested (not math test you squares im talking about physically tested as in a f!ght started by a bully or someone who thinks they're tuff) at a public school. Thats just america. Sharpin up your knuckle game on them mexicans.
 10 years ago '06        #31
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
^So your saying that these gangbangers be supporting Hillary? I wish a gangbanger of any race would off your head.
I didnt say gang bangers I said Mexicans.
 10 years ago '06        #32
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,674 | Props total: 1460 1460
 tha_ape said:
Obama's gonna have to regulate these fools....

[pic - click to view]

@Obama with the golden pistol from golden eye 007
 10 years ago '04        #33
diane303 
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
IGRNORANT fu*kS!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-06-2008, 05:28 PM         #34
CURT KABANG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
datz so lame..reminds me of the clan hangin a bra cuz he walking by himself but wont were dem dam sheetz in compton/watts, east st. louis, harlem. w/s chicago,miami or any other ghetto..c'mon you mean 2 tell me these wetbakcz dont know were real n*ggaz at in la...they run LA they warriorz bang on a real piru rollin 60 or ms13..na that would b 2 much like a real banga...fukc boiz was trying to find a easu way to go to chino an fukc they big homie...
 10 years ago '05        #35
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
 Kingme said:
I dont condone violence but it sounds to me like you and your armenian's need to squad up and regulate on the walking tacos, thats the american way. Beat their a.ss and strip their green cards (if they have one). Dont bi*ch up and go hiding in class under the teachers skirt. If they wanna f!ght then f!ght them and if some of your Armenian friends don't help, then f!ght them next. Most people that are in gangs and go to school are pus*y, its the gang bangers who dont go to school that you have to worry about.
Theres a problem with what you said. Latino's own what, 70% of the LA population, if my memory serves me correctly.
 10 years ago '06        #36
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Theres a problem with what you said. Latino's own what, 70% of the LA population, if my memory serves me correctly.
Whats your point white boy?
 03-06-2008, 11:39 PM         #37
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
when are the blacks gonna step up and do something about why aint the black people across the national crying out about this we need to do something now.
That's cause they don't wanna offend the hispanic community, who are the

rising majority in this country who are gonna be a MAJOR catalyst of the

future of the United States. THAT'S why guys like Sharpton and Jesse

Jackson haven't been raising hell about them k!lling blacks. It's really

disgusting. I wish we had leaders with BALLS.
 10 years ago '07        #38
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
if you feel unsafe move...im pretty sure the cost of livin in L.A is expensive so its not like you cant afford to move....but everything is gravy here in north carolina
 03-07-2008, 12:01 AM         #39
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im in compton , so i see everything first hand
its sh*ts outta control, but i mean its just mexican parents instill hatred of black people to their children so their children grow up hating black people, (my mom and dad got robbed at a very young age by two black men, pistol whipped and thats their reason) and the refer to black people as "esos negros...." liek with a hatred, why because black people are savages, loud, obnoxious, think they can do whatever they want without anyone telling em anything walk in the middle of the street, if someone honks they will get mad, i can go on and on
the problem is MEXICANS are the same way, if NOT WORSE....
they are savages , they hit someone up "you bang" "where you from" and the other day some gangster guys hit up some emo a.ss looking kid and i mean really, why do that? sh*ts ridiculous
but as long as parents keep failing in doing their jobs sh*ts gonna continue...
mexicans hate black people, and black people hate mexicans

its never going to end, like all you are saying until all this sh*t starts to affect suburbia somehow or white people
 03-07-2008, 12:02 AM         #40
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yes, for the most part, mexicans ruin everything, if you live in a neighborhood with mexicans, im pretty sure its a bad neighborhood, same with ghetto a.ss black people
they both fu*k sh*t up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy