Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you think a race war will start in LA because of this

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
9195 pageviews
137 comments

memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
Mar 6 - Mexicans Using Black People For Target Practice

High School Football Hero Cut Down By Gun Violence

LOS ANGELES A 17-year-old football star was shot and k!lled walking home Sunday night, according to authorities.

Monday, friends and family recalled Jamiel Shaw and angrily lashed out at the gang violence that took his life. Police say that Shaw was not affiliated with a gang and was apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Shaw was shot and k!lled about 8:30 p.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Fifth Avenue, said Craig Harvey of the coroner's office.

The teen was a senior who got good grades and had been named the
football team's "Most Valuable Player."

The boy's father told KCAL reporter Kristine Lazar that his son was being courted by various colleges.

Shaw's mother, is a sergeant in the Army serving her second tour of duty in Iraq.

"They k!lled him while his mother is in Iraq f!ghting, dodging bullets and she gets a phone call to say her son is on the streets of L.A. dead. For what?" the teen's father, Jamiel Shaw Sr., told reporters.

"He did everything we asked him to do. It's not right, `cause we don't know what to do now, you know?"

Shaw was k!lled less than three blocks from his home when at least two Latino men, believed to be gang members, walked up and asked him if he was in a gang. "This is brutal. It's a brutal, senseless act of violence," Los
Angeles police Detective Frank Carrillo told reporters.

"The victim was not a gang member. Unfortunately, it's not uncommon in L.A. that we have some gang members approaching victims at random just to see if they are or not. But to shoot them anyway, that's just disgusting."

cbs2.com - Jamiel Shaw, 17, A L.A. High School Football Standout Is Gunned Down By Gang Violence

[pic - click to view]

http://cbs2.com/local/Gan .. .2.668521.html

Arrests Made In Shooting Of 6-Year-Old Boy

LOS ANGELES (AP) ― Two people have been arrested in connection with a shooting that critically wounded a 6-year-old boy.

Two men were arrested Wednesday morning, but it is unclear whether either one is believed to be the gunman who opened fire Tuesday afternoon in the Harbor Gateway area, according to LAPD Officer Anna Aguirre.

Police said two Hispanic men standing along a road flashed gang signs at a moving SUV and at least one fired at the black family inside. The boy was shot in the head.

Police say a Latino gang in the area has targeted blacks, but there is no immediate evidence the attack was racially motivated.

The boy was rushed to Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, where he was listed in critical but stable condition.

cbs2.com - Arrests Made In Shooting Of 6-Year-Old Boy

[pic - click to view]

http://abclocal.go.com/ka .. cal&id=6000482

Last edited by memyselfni; 03-07-2008 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: is this a better title for the idiot who was bitching about it

137 comments for "Mar 6 - Mexican Gangbangers In LA Have Been On A Shooting Spree"

03-06-2008, 06:42 AM         #2
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Chongos strikes again

**Edit...
theres already a race war over there race will always be the motive to k!ll

Last edited by Mr 315; 03-06-2008 at 06:44 AM..
 03-06-2008, 07:00 AM         #3
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama's gonna have to regulate these fools....

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2008, 07:14 AM         #4
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The police and city hall ain't gonna do nothing cuz it's Mexicans k!llin'

BLACKS. Let them start k!llin' white women, man you'll see the FBI posted

up in Compton, LoL!
 03-06-2008, 07:22 AM         #5
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:

up in Compton, LoL!
True.
 03-06-2008, 07:44 AM         #6
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:

up in Compton, LoL!
Thats cause there is a lot of good looking white women.
 03-06-2008, 07:48 AM         #7
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see proper ethnic cleansing happening.
 10 years ago '04        #8
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
 tha_ape said:

[pic - click to view]

Funny a.ss picture tho
 03-06-2008, 08:33 AM         #9
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they alway say he was not in gang or something like that when i know he was doing something

like when one of my friends died dude was about to drop out of school he never showed up to class he sold drugs and when he died they looked at him like an angel R.I.P but thats not how he lived

and this will not start a race war
maybe a race between black and mexicans in los angeles but not a race war where i live

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 03-06-2008 at 08:35 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #10
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
 Get it Right said:
they alway say he was not in gang or something like that when i know he was doing something

like when one of my friends died dude was about to drop out of school he never showed up to class he sold drugs and when he died they looked at him like an angel R.I.P but thats not how he lived

maybe a race between black and mexicans in los angeles but not a race war where i live
there has been a race war going on for years in los angeles
 10 years ago '06        #11
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
 Get it Right said:

Of course not!!! U live in boxden streets.... And u saying that about ur friend u must be a bi*ch a.ss geek let the dead live in peace....
 03-06-2008, 11:41 AM         #12
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i can see why so many people dying ova there. wanting to ride out on bi*ches like that is contagious
 10 years ago '04        #13
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
thats real fu*ked up.. and it happens alot.. becomes one of the things the lil n*ggas growing up talk about when they're his age..
 10 years ago '07        #14
boxden813 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
 tha_ape said:

[pic - click to view]

yea send they a.ss back if they can't act right!!
 03-06-2008, 12:22 PM         #15
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is ridiculous! I was watching a show called Gangland on The History Channel and one of the shows was about Race Wars between Black and Latino LA gangs and how the Latin gangs was going around k!lling people who had nothing to do with gangs. Hell some Latino gang members k!lled a 14 girl b/c she was black. Also, a gang called The Avenues in some neighborhood in LA k!lled 3 black men b/c they said they wanted to try out their new gun and the best way was by k!lling a black person. Sh*t seems crazy and the police ain't doing a thing about it.
 03-06-2008, 01:07 PM         #16
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigAristotle51 said:
This sh*t is ridiculous! I was watching a show called Gangland on The History Channel and one of the shows was about Race Wars between Black and Latino LA gangs and how the Latin gangs was going around k!lling people who had nothing to do with gangs. Hell some Latino gang members k!lled a 14 girl b/c she was black. Also, a gang called The Avenues in some neighborhood in LA k!lled 3 black men b/c they said they wanted to try out their new gun and the best way was by k!lling a black person. Sh*t seems crazy and the police ain't doing a thing about it.
I saw the show also sh*t is real life. Plus the police cant do anything the gangs run the streets that just the way L.A. is.
 03-06-2008, 01:15 PM         #17
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boxden813 said:
yea send they a.ss back if they can't act right!!
its not illegals doing the gangbanging.. its mostly first generation-born that are doing the black v. mexican gangbanging..
 10 years ago '05        #18
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 Blue Cartwright said:

up in Compton, LoL!

when are the blacks gonna step up and do something about why aint the black people across the national crying out about this we need to do something now.
 03-06-2008, 01:26 PM         #19
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it just me or is this title dumb as hell!!!!

"mexican gangbangers in L.A. have been on a shooting spree"

its like saying "drugdealers in B-more on a drugdealing spree"...

or "robbers in miami on a robbing spree"

this aint news, everybody knows there is a gang war in L.A. lol
 03-06-2008, 01:28 PM         #20
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
when are the blacks gonna step up and do something about why aint the black people across the national crying out about this we need to do something now.
We as black people don't have love for our race. Every other culture is about family and togetherness, but we are to busy f!ghting and hating on each other. I am not saying that it is right, but if I know a 14 year old girl, or 6 year old kid get blasted on for no reason I am going to step up and either a) if I am banger and don't care what happens to me I am going to bang back on them cats, or b) if I am a regular citizen I will speak up b/c it isn't right. I think that stop snitching bs has gotten out of hand b/c I will speak up against murder. It is different than snitching b/c someone on the corner slanging, or you doing dirt and get caught then rat on other doing dirt to save yaself. Blacks folks need to start taking action one way or another, but we to busy worrying about what the next brotha doing, or got and hating if they have more than we have. But it is BLACK and BROWN violence, so the cops don't care.

Last edited by BigAristotle51; 03-06-2008 at 01:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy