Mar 5 - Lincoln Wanted to Buy Slaves for $400 Apiece in 'Gradual Emancipation'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2008, 10:37 AM         #141
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL This thread has me dying!

AHAHHAHA
 10 years ago '04        #142
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
 PoetikTrev said:
Damn dog got pwnd......but back to the topic...I mean Its not like the emancipation proclamation was an effective move....read over it....fck lincoln....we were freed as an extra benefit of the civil war....not because it was fought over us
I feel you PoetikTrev, and props! But dawg... you got one BIG NOSE homie!
 03-08-2008, 11:33 AM         #143
welfarepimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some dumb mutherf***ers on here keep talkin about what race is better and smarter. White people are the smartest and black people are better than spanish people. WTF IS THAT BULLSH**. Did anyone notice that it said they were spending 2 million $$ a day on the civil war? How much are they spending on today's war? I dont think it matters as long as we all kno which race is the best...yeah, we dont have to concern ourselves with economic issues and cultural differences since thats not as important as making sure people know which races to look down on. Come on man be for real. (If u couldnt tell, i was being sarcastic on certain parts)
 10 years ago '04        #144
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
@ the racist mufu*kas thats STILL running Boxden to the ground.

Yall are disguisting individuals.
 10 years ago '05        #145
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 nate200303 said:
BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT THE fu*k UP. GET UP , GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING BESIDES COMPLAIN ON HOW YOU STRUGGLING. IF YOU STRUGGLING THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN BLAME IS YOU!! GO TO SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. @ n*ggaz sittin on there a.ss or sellin dope and just complaining about sh*t!!

sh*t who brings the dope into america...its not a black person. i havent read 1 comment on here the a black person made about US struggling. i think you meant mexicans...its was a mexican complaining about having to live in a house with 20 of his family members.

MAN LOOK, AMERICA IS STUGGLING. QUIT THE RACE BASHING...sh*t IS DUMB
THE MAJOR COMANYS THAT ARE RUN BY BLACKS, WHITE, MEXICAN OR ANY OTHER COLOR DONT CARE ABOUT NONE THATS WHY MAJORITY OF THE JOBS THAT WERE HERE ARE GONE
 03-08-2008, 12:26 PM         #146
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ifu*kedUrMom said:
* = you own Home Depot?

* = So every hispanic there is on the run?

* = It's called surviving.

Wow buddy you must have a great misconception about the hispanic community. You are simply narrow minded just like the majority of the other people in this country. People like you take everything for granted, people like you don't appreciate sh*t. The Hispanic community has contributed just as much to this country as the black community has. There you went stereotyping them like everybody else. I don't know where you're from, but in Cali theres hispanics with a wide range of preffesions: cops, judges, doctors; the list goes on. Open your eyes! Were all minorities in this country, it doesn't matter wether you got here last year or 400 years ago. It ain't your country it ain't mine... ITS OURS, TOGETHER.

You tell me what you see when you look at a house full of mexicans? You know what I see? It's them dealing with all the scrutiny and hard times while they're just working their a.sses off for less than minimum wage doin the sh*t that no one else wants to do. Why U ask? because those sh*t jobs are better than anything they can get back home. They give up every single penny they get here and send it back home so their families can sleep well at night, so their kids have clothes to wear. If you laugh when you see this then you are just a sorry individual.

and to answer your questions...
Jeffrey P Bezos - net woth 3.6 billion (Amazon)
Jorge M Perez - net worth 1.8 billion (real estate)
Arturo Moreno - net worth 1.1 billion (billboards)
Moreno owns 8.8 million shares of Viacom worth $320 million, 10 million of CBS worth $285 million.

Bytheway, who the fu*k are you? Actin like your superior and sh*t... please.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 03-08-2008, 02:17 PM         #147
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^who just posted? U c*nt

and corny? americas very nature is corny, go fu*king sue some 1 lad. or get some therapy u c*nt. im off 4 a brew
 03-08-2008, 03:30 PM         #148
Phat_fred_601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the damn deal.....??
 03-08-2008, 03:34 PM         #149
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadowX said:
Yeah, look at where black people are in society. Other minorities like Asians and even Hispanics have made it far in America, while blacks stay in poverty. Oh well get your welfare.
wha? where have u been the past 20 years? have u never heard of Barack Obama? (Aka Young Malcolm)
 10 years ago '04        #150
Suga Shane 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
I'm disgusted at all the bullsh*t posted in this thread, you people should be ashamed. Anyone that puts down another race is demoting their own at the same time, so according to this thread, we are all poor, ugly, stupid and failures at life. We must be that dumb if we choose to keep racism alive in the year 2008.
 03-08-2008, 05:38 PM         #151
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurdah said:
or as dirty and filthy as your african ancestors. it is a fact that they were/are the dumbest people on the planet. these primitive animals didnt even have the wheel LOL
please some one gives this bi*ch hate..:finger:
I most spread reputation before i give it again..
 03-08-2008, 08:17 PM         #152
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ the latino's getting mad at me. giving me hate.

sh*t is pointless like those Mexican marches you f*gs had this summer. You idiots just rounded yourselves up so the police could deport your sorry a.sses quicker rather than look for you. America don't give a fu*k about you wetback lawnmower, landscaping slave wage working motherfu*kers.

Mexicans are the modern day slaves.

Why should I hire a painting company to paint my whole house for 1,000 when I can get it done by a group of mexicans for 100 bucks.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-08-2008 at 08:22 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #153
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 majestic75 said:
you proved my point by responding so quick. logoff and brush your teeth, buttermouth. get some sun.

cry.
:applause:
 03-09-2008, 04:40 AM         #154
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
you proved my point by responding so quick. logoff and brush your teeth, buttermouth. get some sun.

cry.
erm, lad we have free dental care here.

have u never heard of "hillbilly" teeth?

whats your point that i can be online @ the same time as u?
 03-09-2008, 04:43 AM         #155
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lets see where this racism started:

i said:

winehouse is jewish
so u said:

()

That HAD to be written by a cracker.
:applause:
i fought fire with fire and u wouldnt let it go, now ur following me in2 threads get a life stop "e-stalking" me

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 03-09-2008 at 04:44 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #156
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
and lets see where this racism started:

i said:

so u said:

()

i fought fire with fire and u wouldnt let it go, now ur following me in2 threads get a life stop "e-stalking" me
Still going on... poor guy keeps using the 'smileys' to make like he's laughing, when you're getting it from all sides on BX.
Now you're researching the origins... I won't use smileys, I'm just laughing my head off!!!
 10 years ago '04        #157
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 itzmurdah said:
or as dirty and filthy as your african ancestors. it is a fact that they were/are the dumbest people on the planet. these primitive animals didnt even have the wheel LOL
wow. did not think 10 year olds are on the box. that is a stupid statement. Africans are the foundation of the science and math and structure that we use today. dont forget Egypt is in Africa. the fact that you said it is a fact that blacks were stupid and we did not have a wheel is foolish garbage. and you called my people animals . you are a sick misinformed individual.
 03-10-2008, 07:06 AM         #158
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
Still going on... poor guy keeps using the 'smileys' to make like he's laughing, when you're getting it from all sides on BX.
Now you're researching the origins... I won't use smileys, I'm just laughing my head off!!!
"getting it on all sides" what because u keep following me around each thread i post in ur a sad fu*k, u lost an argument so u try and portray me as the racist when u called me a cracker 2 begin with, i called u a zzzzzz as a response 2 this.

u need 2 fu*k off and be rid of your juvenile ways.
 03-10-2008, 07:08 AM         #159
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
wow. did not think 10 year olds are on the box. that is a stupid statement. Africans are the foundation of the science and math and structure that we use today. dont forget Egypt is in Africa. the fact that you said it is a fact that blacks were stupid and we did not have a wheel is foolish garbage. and you called my people animals . you are a sick misinformed individual.
no they didnt, that was created by the jews 2 put the white man down.

and white people never lived in mud huts, thats a lie too, white people were born into brick houses with electricity and they invented everything and are better than everyone because they are best.

oh and micheka is itzmurdah (the 1 whos already been banned 4 being a racist little annoyance)
 10 years ago '04        #160
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
oh and micheka is itzmurdah (the 1 whos already been banned 4 being a racist little annoyance)
Guess who's next?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy