Mar 5 - Lincoln Wanted to Buy Slaves for $400 Apiece in 'Gradual Emancipation'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 09:12 AM         #121
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Yall still at it? I've figured it out....jataylorlfc is NOT racist...he just says things in a manner to excite debate and show how America is so race-focused and the UK is not...cool...WE GOT IT...but man, WE live in America....The people on this board can't affect America's attitude towards racism...As much as people want to pretend that it doesn't exist, it does and its strong!!!!...All I ask is that you don't try to downplay how we feel and what we go thru to satisfy some urge you have to "educate Americans"....Black people get the short end of the stick a lot in AMERICA, I dont live in another country....I live here....Then ppl try to compare us with other races....thats a joke...Illegal Mexicans can march and have rallies all throughout America and miss work and still straight...I guess America is more tolerant NOW then back in the 60s when blacks were hosed and had the dogs sent on em....yet its still the same because u can be dragged from a truck in Texas or sentenced to 10 yrs for simple possession or beating by the police, better yet SHOT by the police "Oh sh*t....his fingers looked like guns...THEY BLACK THEY BLACK" *pop* *pop* Black teen shot in the back....Im through (unless u say something else that makes me wanna type some more)
the only reason i posted in the first place was because some idiot (cant remember if it was cormega or sum1 else) said

"all white people were sick fu*ks back then"

which i said is stupid considering that the abolition movement was (as no1 else would be heard back then) white ppl.

i just hate ignorance, and i know about racism in the us and the uk (as i mentioned i lived in close proximity of 1 of the most infamous racist murders in the uk 2 date)

weve had oppression of black youth (and in some areas equally with white youth) look up the toxteth riots and brixton riots, in toxteth (area in liverpool)

both white and black rioters took 2 the street after the mistreatment of youths of both races (tho the police tried 2 say it was just a race riot involving blacks) ppl from all over the city came in vans and on buses 2 help the rioters against the police and it went on 4 9 days.

my point is, when u say white people, u cant just mean white americans, or upper class whites.

there is a huge amount of racism in police forces in the uk and the us, but thats not the topic @ hand, the lads calling me a racist and saying im an advocate of slavery/hate black ppl etc. simply because he knows hes been proved wrong, hes hoping ppl will see me as a racist, when in fact he has initiated all the racism in this thread.

basically hes a childlike freak who is now posting in every thread i post in
 10 years ago '04        #122
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 jataylorlfc said:
the only reason i posted in the first place was because some idiot (cant remember if it was cormega or sum1 else) said

"all white people were sick fu*ks back then"

which i said is stupid considering that the abolition movement was (as no1 else would be heard back then) white ppl.

i just hate ignorance, and i know about racism in the us and the uk (as i mentioned i lived in close proximity of 1 of the most infamous racist murders in the uk 2 date)

weve had oppression of black youth (and in some areas equally with white youth) look up the toxteth riots and brixton riots, in toxteth (area in liverpool)

both white and black rioters took 2 the street after the mistreatment of youths of both races (tho the police tried 2 say it was just a race riot involving blacks) ppl from all over the city came in vans and on buses 2 help the rioters against the police and it went on 4 9 days.

my point is, when u say white people, u cant just mean white americans, or upper class whites.

there is a huge amount of racism in police forces in the uk and the us, but thats not the topic @ hand, the lads calling me a racist and saying im an advocate of slavery/hate black ppl etc. simply because he knows hes been proved wrong, hes hoping ppl will see me as a racist, when in fact he has initiated all the racism in this thread.

basically hes a childlike freak who is now posting in every thread i post in
Ah...but that IS what the majority of black Americas mean...If I say I hate white ppl Im referring to the hicks, racists, oppressors, upperclass whites that get scared when black people come around, etc...

I respect what u sayin...im mature enough to get past ya "fu*kfaces" and "c*nts" and try to open my mind and see where u comin from
 03-07-2008, 11:34 AM         #123
kil_l_a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha article talkin about north america like there was slavery in Canada
 10 years ago '06        #124
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 ShadowX said:
Yeah, look at where black people are in society. Other minorities like Asians and even Hispanics have made it far in America, while blacks stay in poverty. Oh well get your welfare.
You do know that their are more white people in poverty than their are black people in the United States.
 10 years ago '04        #125
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,738 | Props total: 2556 2556
 collegeboy58 said:
Ah...but that IS what the majority of black Americas mean...If I say I hate white ppl Im referring to the hicks, racists, oppressors, upperclass whites that get scared when black people come around, etc...

I respect what u sayin...im mature enough to get past ya "fu*kfaces" and "c*nts" and try to open my mind and see where u comin from
:applause:

You see Collegeboy, I'm not that mature. A white person calls me a N-I-GG-ER... repeatedly... they're racist. Read my sig.

vvvv
 10 years ago '04        #126
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11520 11520
 Michael Jordan said:

I can tell you must be spanish because nobody believing that nonsense but a Hispanic..

Standing outside of my HomeDepot looking for work is not making it.

Taking refuge inside a church so your a.ss won't get deported is not making it.

Living 20 to a house is not making it..

Can anyone name me 3 Hispanic USA Millionaires that do not involve in some sort of movie or sports entertainment?

Black people have contributed more to the economy than the spanish person ever has..

What are some latin-american inventions? Seriously what have you people done other than landscaping, caretaker, and small construction. fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.

3 MILLIONAIRES? lol..

come to miami kid.

we got self made billionaires here.

p.s.
everybodys being racist as a muthafu*ker in here...shut up with ol that bullsh*tt..
 10 years ago '04        #127
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 cormega74 said:

You see Collegeboy, I'm not that mature. A white person calls me a N-I-GG-ER... repeatedly... they're racist. Read my sig.

vvvv
I'm not that mature neither but this is the internet and I can't touch lil buddy so I gotta try to see why he feels like he can say such things...so he says the worst sh*t he can think of to get u pissed, ultimately laughin at your responses from the comfort of his computer, like most BX members who say BS behind the PC and closed mouth in person
 10 years ago '05        #128
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
ahhh another day, another race war on bx this sh*t is sad.
 10 years ago '05        #129
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
"If I could save the Union, without freeing the slaves, I would do it. If I could do it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would do that. What I do about slavery and the coloured race, I do because I believe it would help to save the Union." -Abraham Lincoln
 03-08-2008, 03:25 AM         #130
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:

vvvv
why did in call u a zzzzzz tho? because YOU called me a CRACKER over and over, just because i said:

all white people arent evil.

ur a twat.
 03-08-2008, 04:11 AM         #131
natedogge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its about time black folk got off the dumb sh*t that happened in the past and started working hard for the future. we know we was wronged, but now a days we fu*kin up ourselves even when opportunities are staring us in the face.yes there is still some racist motherf*@~ers out there but people in general are more intelligent to get hung up on that sh*t.
 03-08-2008, 04:11 AM         #132
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
"If I could save the Union, without freeing the slaves, I would do it. If I could do it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would do that. What I do about slavery and the coloured race, I do because I believe it would help to save the Union." -Abraham Lincoln
damn i never read that before......
i have to admit the school i went to did teach us Lincoln was some kinda hero...but damn he seems like a lil bytch right there lol
fu*k lincoln fu*k slavery.....fu*k hate
PEACE muthafu*kas :D
blaze it up n' chill lol
 03-08-2008, 04:16 AM         #133
natedogge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-08-2008, 04:21 AM         #134
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 natedogge said:
its about time black folk got off the dumb sh*t that happened in the past and started working hard for the future. we know we was wronged, but now a days we fu*kin up ourselves even when opportunities are staring us in the face.yes there is still some racist motherf*@~ers out there but people in general are more intelligent to get hung up on that sh*t.

good point man.......im white n' no joke at all im ashamed of my race for the whole slavery thing.... i cant even wrap my head around how that sh*t could even ever happen....how people could do that......but then i read the news on Boxden....lmao j/k
people just need to get over this whole racist shyt.......
it really doesnt matter what race you are.....cuz all races have their thorns
 10 years ago '04        #135
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,738 | Props total: 2556 2556
 KillahKonceptZ said:
good point man.......im white n' no joke at all im ashamed of my race for the whole slavery thing.... i cant even wrap my head around how that sh*t could even ever happen....how people could do that......but then i read the news on Boxden....lmao j/k
people just need to get over this whole racist shyt.......
it really doesnt matter what race you are.....cuz all races have their thorns
True words... :applause:
 03-08-2008, 05:56 AM         #136
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 John_Dillinga said:
LMAO!

I guess construction Jobs that use to be $25 dollars an hour for a legal american citizen is a sh*t job, so much so That Construction formans basicly "Had to let go" experienced Construction workers that made $25.00 an hour to hire Mexicans.
And now the experienced construction workers that use to make $25.00 an hour had to ether find other fields of employment or become unemployed.

Now lets look at another sh*tty job, Computer techs, salary ranges vary from level of experience but usually an average tech could make $30.00+ an hour which now the experience techs who get layed off and end up taking lower paying jobs because they "Had to be let go" in order for basic level trained Mexicans to take their jobs.
Lets also not forget the sh*tty job feilds like interior design and lawnscaping...

I also love how unlicensed/uninsured Mexicans can obtain new cars and large pickup trucks on their "Minimum Wage" jobs where they make way more then minimun wage. and can pimp out their cars on minimum wage with body kits and chrome tubes with big crome balls all over the truck bed and roof and custom paint jobs with "MEX CITY" all over the car/truck... now how do they send all their money back home? Explain how that is possible when most mexican families have between 4 to 6 kids and live 12 or more in homes and appartments, plus i love how every home has indoor pluming but these dirty a.ss mother fu*kers sh*t in plain site outside their homes or p!ss on other peoples homes after a weekday night of drinking in bars...

Well I know none of them pay taxes so that's one way their working the system, They get free medicare Which legal tax paying citizens like myself pay for, and lets not forget wellfare which they also get after they tell the wellfare agent "Se hablo no inglish, no dinero"

But yet those same hardworking Mexicans are sturggling?

Incase you haven't noticed Major companies Like Ford, Hershey, GM, Microsoft etc.... Muti million dollar industries, All have moved to Mexico and hire local citizens to work at wages well above Minimum wage in any state in the U.S.

While legal U.S. Citizens suffer in Minimum wages jobs are on the verge of loosing a home to foreclosure, Increased transportation cost and can't afford the basic needs because they have to pay for outlandish prices for water, electricity and heating oil. Not to mention Gas for their cars, And use creditcards to pay bill after bill with no money for the credit card bill when it comes in the mail.
More then 60% of the Middleclass are now considered Low income (Poor)

sh*t to me Job oppertunities look better in Mexico then they do here currently. Hell even the American dollar is worth more down there... im about to stack up all my chips and do what they do take my money move down there and cake out off the new muti-million job market and live like a king.

You need a spelling checker.
 03-08-2008, 05:58 AM         #137
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fun Fact Of The Day:

Mexican isn't the only type of Hispanic that there is.
 10 years ago '07        #138
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Am getting a Lincoln
 10 years ago '06        #139
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Ifu*kedUrMom said:
* = you own Home Depot?

* = So every hispanic there is on the run?

* = It's called surviving.

Wow buddy you must have a great misconception about the hispanic community. You are simply narrow minded just like the majority of the other people in this country. People like you take everything for granted, people like you don't appreciate sh*t. The Hispanic community has contributed just as much to this country as the black community has. There you went stereotyping them like everybody else. I don't know where you're from, but in Cali theres hispanics with a wide range of preffesions: cops, judges, doctors; the list goes on. Open your eyes! Were all minorities in this country, it doesn't matter wether you got here last year or 400 years ago. It ain't your country it ain't mine... ITS OURS, TOGETHER.

You tell me what you see when you look at a house full of mexicans? You know what I see? It's them dealing with all the scrutiny and hard times while they're just working their a.sses off for less than minimum wage doin the sh*t that no one else wants to do. Why U ask? because those sh*t jobs are better than anything they can get back home. They give up every single penny they get here and send it back home so their families can sleep well at night, so their kids have clothes to wear. If you laugh when you see this then you are just a sorry individual.

and to answer your questions...
Jeffrey P Bezos - net woth 3.6 billion (Amazon)
Jorge M Perez - net worth 1.8 billion (real estate)
Arturo Moreno - net worth 1.1 billion (billboards)
Moreno owns 8.8 million shares of Viacom worth $320 million, 10 million of CBS worth $285 million.

Bytheway, who the fu*k are you? Actin like your superior and sh*t... please.
Damn dog got pwnd......but back to the topic...I mean Its not like the emancipation proclamation was an effective move....read over it....fck lincoln....we were freed as an extra benefit of the civil war....not because it was fought over us
 10 years ago '04        #140
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 KillahKonceptZ said:
damn i never read that before......
i have to admit the school i went to did teach us Lincoln was some kinda hero...but damn he seems like a lil bytch right there lol
fu*k lincoln fu*k slavery.....fu*k hate
PEACE muthafu*kas :D
blaze it up n' chill lol
Yea...Lincoln's sole purpose was saving the union
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy