NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
posts like;

jataylorlfc said:
and in britain at least, black people were used as house servants, like the white working class, they lived in the same servants quarters, ate the same food...
And;

jataylorlfc said:
nelson mandella is a racist, tho he has reason 2 be he still says 2 k!ll all the whites in africa, well preaching of peace 2 western journalists.

Are precisely what happens when you smoke too much weed. Sad really.
 10 years ago '04        #82
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
you really are a 12 year old arnet u?
By the way, at twelve, I knew how to spell 'Aren't'.
 03-06-2008, 11:34 AM         #83
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
posts like;

And;

Are precisely what happens when you smoke too much weed. Sad really.
but those are both factually correct.

the 1st is a well known fact in the uk.

the 2nd is a matter of debate as to mandellas standing on the issue but there is a genocide against whites in south africa.

that is fact.
 03-06-2008, 11:35 AM         #84
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
By the way, at twelve, I knew how to spell 'Aren't'.
:applause::applause: what an achievement......
 03-06-2008, 11:43 AM         #85
Pencil Snapper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been know that n*gga was a poser. Or was historian breed as a hero. Lincoln was and is one of the greatest bullsh*t stories of all time. Legend has that he freed the slaves by way of the Emancipation Proclimation but all that n*gga did was but blacks in combat thats it. All they try to do is right a wrong by having there own as the "great" savior. its depicted in movies all the time. Hilary swank in freedom writters. Phifer in Dangerous minds. Diffrent porcelin same sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #86
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 794 794
 Pencil Snapper said:
I been know that n*gga was a poser. Or was historian breed as a hero. Lincoln was and is one of the greatest bullsh*t stories of all time. Legend has that he freed the slaves by way of the Emancipation Proclimation but all that n*gga did was but blacks in combat thats it. All they try to do is right a wrong by having there own as the "great" savior. its depicted in movies all the time. Hilary swank in freedom writters. Phifer in Dangerous minds. Diffrent porcelin same sh*t.
Giving the impression that black people can't help themselves?
 10 years ago '04        #87
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
:applause::applause: what an achievement......
And you are how old?

Okay let's be real:

As for your second 'debatable' fact, it's utter hogwash and CAN ONLY have been written by a racist with a twisted view of history. By the same racist that can't even spell Mandela's name.

Your whole stance and understanding of Slavery, Racism, Political Activism and rebellion is warped. Whilst you (for the past 2 pages) have been harping on about what you obviously see as the quite humane slavery of black people in the UK, you totally and conveniently omit the cause of the biggest holocaust known to man that began with THE BRITISH SLAVE TRADE.

You either:
1. Don't know what you're talking about.
or
2. Don't choose to see further than your own prejudiced and stereotypical opinions.

You compared the conditions of Black Slaves to the White working class and YOU WANT ME NOT TO CONTINUOUSLY LAUGH?
 03-06-2008, 12:03 PM         #88
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
And you are how old?

Okay let's be real:

As for your second 'debatable' fact, it's utter hogwash and CAN ONLY have been written by a racist with a twisted view of history. By the same racist that can't even spell Mandela's name.

Your whole stance and understanding of Slavery, Racism, Political Activism and rebellion is warped. Whilst you (for the past 2 pages) have been harping on about what you obviously see as the quite humane slavery of black people in the UK, you totally and conveniently omit the cause of the biggest holocaust known to man that began with THE BRITISH SLAVE TRADE.

You either:
1. Don't know what you're talking about.
or
2. Don't choose to see further than your own prejudiced and stereotypical opinions.

You compared the conditions of Black Slaves to the White working class and YOU WANT ME NOT TO CONTINUOUSLY LAUGH?
im 18

no it isnt, again, look it up.

and dont attempt 2 make me look like a racist when u called me a cracker u c*nt.

have been harping on about what you obviously see as the quite humane slavery of black people in the UK,
show me where ive said this u lying little sh*t.

theres no such thing as the british slave trade, there was the atlantic slave trade, of which britain had a huge role.

while the majority of all blacks enslaved were actually enslaved by the portugese empire, and sent 2 brazil.

just for the record who abolished slavery first? -the british

and who abolished it last?-america

the biggest holocaust known to man
really? are u pissing about or what? being ironic?

u really need 2 research before u make sh*te up

again, i didnt ur just making crap up.

i simply told u that white SERVANTS lived with black SERVANTS in the uk, and that this was one of the primary reasons for the abolition of slavery, there was no slavery as such in the uk, but there was servitude. learn the difference.
 10 years ago '04        #89
Jon Dough 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
Every ONe in This Thread Discussing HispAnicS Are MAking iiT Seem Like There All iilLeGal...

Only 6% of Hispanics in America Are iiLEgal.....

So Talk About THe other 94%...

SterEoTypiCAl Mutha fu*kaz....

Richest MAn in THe WORLD .... IS
 10 years ago '04        #90
Jon Dough 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
A MeXiCan
 10 years ago '04        #91
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 794 794
 Jon Dough said:
Every ONe in This Thread Discussing HispAnicS Are MAking iiT Seem Like There All iilLeGal...

Only 6% of Hispanics in America Are iiLEgal.....

So Talk About THe other 94%...

SterEoTypiCAl Mutha fu*kaz....

Richest MAn in THe WORLD .... IS
Where did u find that statistic?
 10 years ago '04        #92
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
I'm actually going to stop doing this with you but just to conclude;

jataylorlfc said:
show me where ive said this u lying little sh*t.
Right here...
 jataylorlfc said:
and in britain at least, black people were used as house servants, like the white working class, they lived in the same servants quarters, ate the same food...
As for this...
 jataylorlfc said:
theres no such thing as the british slave trade, there was the atlantic slave trade, of which britain had a huge role.
THE BRITISH SLAVE TRADE is common knowledge available to those who care enough to read. There was always slavery, but not until the British stepped in did it bring forth a new era; "The slaves that never came back".

okay here we go...

No wonder the Irish are known as the Backward Briton's. Enough is enough. Stop replying you Paddy Cracker.
 03-06-2008, 12:26 PM         #93
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This proposal would've been less costly in terms of money, resources, destruction, and lives....

Also, regarding slavery... it's not like the "white devils" just went over to Africa and kidnapped people. The African elite were quick to sell their own people. It's an ugly part of world history, and there is no excuse for it, but many parties are guilty.
 03-06-2008, 12:31 PM         #94
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
I'm actually going to stop doing this with you but just to conclude;

Right here...

As for this...

THE BRITISH SLAVE TRADE is common knowledge available to those who care enough to read. There was always slavery, but not until the British stepped in did it bring forth a new era; "The slaves that never came back".

okay here we go...

No wonder the Irish are known as the Backward Briton's. Enough is enough. Stop replying you Paddy Cracker.
u just proved my point:
have been harping on about what you obviously see as the quite humane slavery of black people in the UK,
show me where i said this was humane, and again, they were servants not slaves.

there is no such thing as the "british slave trade" of course britain was one of the major contributors 2 slavery of africans, they had the most powerful/joint powerful empire at the time (tho, like i said the portugese had the largest "haul" of slaves)

but all of these collective empires' slavery is known as the atlantic slave trade.

"the slaves that never came back" WHAT THE fu*k?!! have u heard of the coliseum in rome? no slaves usually come back u tit, if say a celtic warrior was captured by arabs he wouldnt come back from north africa after 40 years (they actually castrated white and black slaves so not much point in going back)

nice. more racism and im not irish but my ancestry is irish, o and btw 80% of british ppl are descended from celts/pre-celtic ice age hunter gatherers.

now do like u said and fu*k off.
 03-06-2008, 12:33 PM         #95
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
This proposal would've been less costly in terms of money, resources, destruction, and lives....

Also, regarding slavery... it's not like the "white devils" just went over to Africa and kidnapped people. The African elite were quick to sell their own people. It's an ugly part of world history, and there is no excuse for it, but many parties are guilty.
exactly, every people has taken part in slavery (some still do) the same as man f!ghts eachother and farms the land and its beasts he will enslave other men so he doesnt have 2 get off his fat arse and do it himself.
 03-06-2008, 12:43 PM         #96
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas aint even read the fu*kin story...
 10 years ago '04        #97
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
I've had enough of this racist Paddy Cracker a.ss Cracker.

A wise man told me don't argue with fools, 'cause people from a distance can't tell who is who. - © Jay-Z
 10 years ago '04        #98
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304
 03-06-2008, 06:34 PM         #99
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
I've had enough of this racist Paddy Cracker a.ss Cracker.

A wise man told me don't argue with fools, 'cause people from a distance can't tell who is who. - © Jay-Z
so yes, u were wrong...

im not racist

im not irish

u call me racist when you call me a zzzzzz

cool man cool. nice.
smell the cheese,
-no i...dont want to
smell my cheese, smell my cheese you mother!

ive got cheese! this is cheese

-Alan Partridge.
 10 years ago '04        #100
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
u call me racist when you call me a zzzzzz
How dare you tell such a bare faced lie! I never called you a "zzzzzz"...
I called you a Cracker.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't use the 'Z'-Word.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy